Friend you wanted to see naked and finally did

NakedBuddy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Slightly tangentially, I posted a blog this morning which deals with how, to me, nudity is a core component of being "best friends". The ability to talk about just about anything, but having been naked in front of, or seen your friend non-sexually naked and both of you being being comfortable with it.

I think there's no question that friends become closer once they've been naked together. When I think back on my closest friends throughout my life, I've been naked with all of them. My closest friendship was with my college roommate (we're still friends). We saw each other naked on almost a daily basis, coming back from the showers, drying off, etc. We saw each other erect several times (mostly getting out of bed with morning wood). I think seeing each other that way let us relax and feel that we had no secrets from each other. I see him infrequently now but, when I do, it seems that no time has passed and we fall right back into our old comfortable, close friendship.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in my 20's I worked at a local grocery store. I still lived my parents but my room was on the back of the house with it's own outside entrance. I started to hang around with a guy that also worked at the store but was a few years younger than me. We developed a very close friendship and pretty much did everything together. He was very cute with brown eyes and dark hair. He also had a bubble ass that I stared at all the time. We spent a lot of time at my house, watching movies or playing video games and every weekend he would spend the night. There was only one bed so we took turns sleeping in the bed or in a sleeping bag on the floor. He always wore white briefs which clung to his dick and balls and the waist band always seem to ride down so his rather thick dark bush peeked out the top. I was used to sleeping naked but when stayed over I wore under ware too.

One Saturday he went with his family to the lake and I was at home alone so I decided to drink some beer and relax. Around midnight I had to pee so I opened the backdoor and stepped outside. I pulled out dick and took what seemed like the longest piss in my life. About that time I heard a sound coming from the driveway and looked up and it was my friend. He had been dropped off by some of his friends and he thought he was going to wake me up and I would let him spend the night. He stood in the yard in front of me as I was pissing telling me about his day. He kept watching me pee which was making me get a semi so I finished up and stowed away my dick and got pee al over my boxers.

We went inside and we talked for a bit and then we decided to go to bed. He started to get undressed and as he pulled off his pants I could clearly see he was wearing no under ware. He apologized and said his briefs were wet and he took them off so he jeans would stay dry. He left them in friends car. He said I hope you don't mind but I'm sleeping nude tonight. I'm not sure how I responded because my eyes were fixed on his dick. It was long and thick and it flopped on his leg when he walked over to the bed. I did say since my boxers were wet that I would join him and sleep nude as well. I slipped off my boxers has I faced away from him so he couldn't see I was getting hard.

He crawled into bed and switched on the tv as I got into the sleeping bag. He covered himself with just the sheet and after a few minutes he started to grow a tent. I had wanted to see that dick of his hard for months now and now I was watching it grow right in front of me. Then he gave the excuse he had to pee and stood up and headed to the backdoor. His dick was fully hard and standing at a 45 degree angle. He was cut and thick and about 8 inches. It bounced back and forth as he went outside. When he came back inside it had gone down some but my dick was rock hard. He sat on the side of the bed and his dick started to get fully hard again. I thought what the hell and i stood up from the sleeping bag so he could get a full view of my erection. His eyes stayed on my dick as we talked and my eyes were on his. I sat next to him and reached over a took his dick in my hand. He gasped as I pulled on it a few times. He was leaking pre cum and so was I. After a minute he moved my hand away and said he was okay with playing around but wanted to take it slow. He rolled over and turned out the light. I got back in the sleeping bag and quickly jacked off. We stayed close after that for about a year and every time he stayed the night we both slept nude. We did play around and i sucked him off just about every time. He moved away and I haven't seen him in years.

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I was in my 20's I worked at a local grocery store. I still lived my parents but my room was on the back of the house with it's own outside entrance. I started to hang around with a guy that also worked at the store but was a few years younger than me. We developed a very close friendship and pretty much did everything together. He was very cute with brown eyes and dark hair. He also had a bubble ass that I stared at all the time. We spent a lot of time at my house, watching movies or playing video games and every weekend he would spend the night. There was only one bed so we took turns sleeping in the bed or in a sleeping bag on the floor. He always wore white briefs which clung to his dick and balls and the waist band always seem to ride down so his rather thick dark bush peeked out the top. I was used to sleeping naked but when stayed over I wore under ware too.

One Saturday he went with his family to the lake and I was at home alone so I decided to drink some beer and relax. Around midnight I had to pee so I opened the backdoor and stepped outside. I pulled out dick and took what seemed like the longest piss in my life. About that time I heard a sound coming from the driveway and looked up and it was my friend. He had been dropped off by some of his friends and he thought he was going to wake me up and I would let him spend the night. He stood in the yard in front of me as I was pissing telling me about his day. He kept watching me pee which was making me get a semi so I finished up and stowed away my dick and got pee al over my boxers.

We went inside and we talked for a bit and then we decided to go to bed. He started to get undressed and as he pulled off his pants I could clearly see he was wearing no under ware. He apologized and said his briefs were wet and he took them off so he jeans would stay dry. He left them in friends car. He said I hope you don't mind but I'm sleeping nude tonight. I'm not sure how I responded because my eyes were fixed on his dick. It was long and thick and it flopped on his leg when he walked over to the bed. I did say since my boxers were wet that I would join him and sleep nude as well. I slipped off my boxers has I faced away from him so he couldn't see I was getting hard.

He crawled into bed and switched on the tv as I got into the sleeping bag. He covered himself with just the sheet and after a few minutes he started to grow a tent. I had wanted to see that dick of his hard for months now and now I was watching it grow right in front of me. Then he gave the excuse he had to pee and stood up and headed to the backdoor. His dick was fully hard and standing at a 45 degree angle. He was cut and thick and about 8 inches. It bounced back and forth as he went outside. When he came back inside it had gone down some but my dick was rock hard. He sat on the side of the bed and his dick started to get fully hard again. I thought what the hell and i stood up from the sleeping bag so he could get a full view of my erection. His eyes stayed on my dick as we talked and my eyes were on his. I sat next to him and reached over a took his dick in my hand. He gasped as I pulled on it a few times. He was leaking pre cum and so was I. After a minute he moved my hand away and said he was okay with playing around but wanted to take it slow. He rolled over and turned out the light. I got back in the sleeping bag and quickly jacked off. We stayed close after that for about a year and every time he stayed the night we both slept nude. We did play around and i sucked him off just about every time. He moved away and I haven't seen him in years.
DAMN!!!!!!!
SOOOO HOT!!

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You at least keep in touch??

nudistcro

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
finally talked my best friend and her bf into going to Croatia on holiday with me and my bf
was amazing to see them both nude on the beach with us we have been nudists fall my life

we arrive and went to the rooms we met and said right lets get stripped now and we did they were abit shy at first but all was fine after 10 mins

where have you been in croatia?

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

AJasonSandwich

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can’t say I always wanted to seen him naked, but I have wanted to share another guy with him. Anyways we went to the local nude beach over the summer. I had no intention of being naked because I was so nervous, but when I discovered I’d be the only one wearing trunks, i just had to take them off. We’re both uncut but he’s so much bigger than me. When other guys would look at us, I’d often find that they’re looking at him.

CrisIssac31

Expert Member
Media
D

deleted5700751

a female friend of mine (been mates since we were young kids, and over the year been attracted to eachother but never single at the same time. both admitted we would have liked to have given it a shot, now married to other people with kids etc) a few years ago when we were visiting she was breastfeeding both her sons and i could see her areola's. it's the closest i will get (i'd love to see her pussy which is pierced from the subtle hints ive heard) she has lovely massive g sized tits.

Type

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm sure I might have a few, but here is the first one that came to mind.

When I was in HS I made a friend who became very close. We joined a sports team together but where I was at everyone was very conservative and covered up when changing.

During a trip to state him, another, teammate and I shared a room and goofed around a lot. There was fake humping and wrestling, and hanging in undies. This just opened up some closesness between us.

Overtime I ended up staying at his place on the regular. We would wrestle around and I noticed he would play hit my in the crotch with things(that didn't hurt). We talk about girls we thought were hot in school and he liked to fantasize about them together. His room was small and we often shared the bed when it was dirty.

One night when we were up talking before sleep. We chatted about girls and somehow talked about the spectrum, and he asked if I ever thought about guys. I hesitated but answered yes. Suddenly I felt a hand around my shorts as he reached I'm I became rock hard and soon felt behind me that he was as well. We jerked off that night for the first time with another guy.

gradually JO sessions after girl talk became regular but it was always I'm the dark

When we moved away for college we lost touch a bit. But he texted me out of the blue one day whole I was with a big group of friends in the dorms. I open it and to my suprise there it was. His cock. Harder than ever, it looked beautiful. It shocked the hell out of me and I felt my heart racing. I was worried someone would see it, and honestly I wanted to just admire it. I didn't realize after all this time we never saw each other naked let alone hard, and this was the first dick pic I ever received.
We always felt pretty similar in size, I think both of us thought the other was bigger. Id guess he is 7" or 8". He was C and I UC. and there it was plopped onto his fit stomach finally exposed with clean shaven balls and all.
He texted " I it they looked pretty good and I figures you might appreciate it"

We talked a little but after but never exchanged much more or met in person. He is married now.

R_3873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Their was this really hot guy that I had my eyes on at the gym. For some reason, I’m attracted to masculine hairy men and this guy had the hairiest legs. I figured he would never go for me so everytime I saw him I would just make innocent conversation. Then after friending him for months he started to get comfortable with me and my senses started to tingle if he wanted to do mess around or not. Long story short I not only did I see his cock, I gave him head!!! Bless his package because those balls and cock tasted amazing !

Scrotumlicker2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow so many hot accounts. Here's one of mine: My married friend and his wife were students at a neighboring state university. I brought them to visit my home state and we spent a night at my parents home. My friend was a total jock and a member of the university basketball team. I was alone in one of the spare bedrooms doing a task for my Mom when my friend walked in and shutting the door behind him said he needed to change into other clothes. I was sitting near the floorboard and before I could say a word (in his usual locker room bravado) he was stripping off everything right in front of me. He and his wife had always seemed so modest when they were together so it threw me for a loop to look up and see his stuff hanging a few feet away from me so innocently. I instinctively pushed my foot against the door to hold it from opening just in case my Mom or Dad tried to walk in. Then it occurred to me 'What if his wife tried to open the door and found out he and I were in there together while he was naked? What would she think?"

Well, lucky for me that never happened because he got changed right away and went on his business like it was no big deal. And lucky for me I was in the right place and the right time. :emoji_hotdog::eek:

Scrotumlicker2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Their was this really hot guy that I had my eyes on at the gym. For some reason, I’m attracted to masculine hairy men and this guy had the hairiest legs. I figured he would never go for me so everytime I saw him I would just make innocent conversation. Then after friending him for months he started to get comfortable with me and my senses started to tingle if he wanted to do mess around or not. Long story short I not only did I see his cock, I gave him head!!! Bless his package because those balls and cock tasted amazing !
Actually would you mind telling us more of the 'long story'?