Friend you wanted to see naked and finally did

Kevinlair

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot bro, nice story. And good on you for not telling anyone the pics were real.
He’s a nice fella and I know he was embarrassed when the pics first did the rounds it nearly broke him and his gf up. If I was to say I know 3 gossips in my group of friends would spread the story and it would all come back on me. Plus it’s a trill to know something and other people don’t know if it’s true or not

JoshAeon

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My best friend and I talk about everything including cock size, chicks and whatever...when I learned we were the same size I was curious since he was from another country and all. Never asked but once he was sick and needed help, since he sleep naked and I had to take him to emergency room had to help him dress up. Saw his softy then. It was a bit darker than mine and a little bit bigger. Bigger balls and sack too. Beautiful cock. As a good friend made a lot of jokes when he was better saying it wasn't that big of a deal and was kind of small haha.

One time he said his head was darker and was curious again. Since he's not the type of guy to shows off saw when he was showering and had to clean his head. And it really was darker, mines more of a dark pink and his is more of a purple. Never saw it hard only semi soft but he has a nice one.

thenart88

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Not really a friend and not really naked. A boy in my high school class, handsome and had the sexiest peach I had ever seen. He'd change his underwear after PE, tucking. his dick in front of his shirt and tur his ass to a wall as same sex nudity is a big no,no in Turkey due to islam.

Anyways one day my wishes were granted. He waited for another group of guys we didn't like to leave while waiting, got sick of waiting and just tucked his dick in shit and dropped the underwear. This time forgot to get near a wall, in front of me instead. Pale, smooth, just the right amount of fat and muscle I swear a literall moon. After we left, we were walking to class I told him I saw his ass and liked it and he bumped shoulders with me and said "I'm glad you liked it dude!".
So... I recently found his insta. Either I remember him wrong or my straight Türko got fruity.

PutItInHere691

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There was this friend of mine had years ago very handsome.. sexy smile.. nice ass in anything he was wearing.. but no one .. not even myself saw him without his shirt off or pair of shorts that went above the knees .. which to me that was fine..

But things changed when I accidentally let it slip that I wanted to be with him not just in a sexual way but in a relationship.. he says I wouldn’t want him.. said he was damaged goods .. and I told him we all are damaged in one way or another..

So I asked him out for dinner and he says ok.. and it was an awesome date.. when done and cruised around for while we went back to my place.. where we sat and talked and crashed in bed together. No sex happened and that was fine by me..

one night I was walking around in boxer briefs and no shirt .. he had me sit on edge of the bed and massaged my shoulders and back .. and I told him if ever wanted the same thing let me know..

He finally says to me.. if he lets me see him naked that what I see doesn’t go anywhere outside the house .. I said no one has to know what we do or talk about but us.

He pulled his shirt off .. then his shorts and undershorts .. and front side looked so damn sexy and hot.. then he turns around and shows me his back ..

there were major scars on his ass from what he told me a guy cut him with a knife .. so many stitches to be done there.. and his back had couple big scars from being cut but the rest of his back was scarred from where he was set on fire by same guy..

I asked him what ever happened to the guy that did this .. .. he got 7 years in prison as it wasn’t declared a hate crime against him even though it was ..

he says he knows where the guy lived and wanted to go get revenge for what he did ..

I ran my hand on his back and told him this was why no one can see him shirtless .. he quickly says naked ..

that night and for several months we did it a lot .. and I told him don’t be ashamed of this.. be strong and show you survived this bastards attack on him..

As for the guy that did it.. well…

DatGaySmut

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This just happened today.
He’s this hot guy who was in undergrad when I was in graduate school - he was friends with one of my friends so we know each other socially a little.
A few years later - he’s technically a client for some post production work I do for the company he works for.
He’s absolutely dreamy. Tall, dark and handsome.
A few months back I was at the Eagle NYC and saw him them. I was surprised - and quickly covered up because he’s so hot and I’m mid (at best). But he removed my shirt to have me
Show off my harness. Anyway - I’d see him later around the building shirtless.
Flash forward many projects and months later - I took hubby to a nude beach. He sees this guy posting he’s at the beach. And he’s like yards from us. We’re both just trying not to get caught staring because he had a great toned ass. And thick, soft cock. We were salivating. But I definitely did everything I could not to make eye contact.
I feel like Jenna Maroney standing next to Cerie (30 Rock Ref) when I’m around him.

chestacc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there was like one of my friend, we not exactly close because we were in the different class and he is straight and in my country back at that time, gay people will not mix with straight boy group. however, I didn't see him naked but I saw his shirtless picture and fuck he is hot like he has a handsome face, lean body and big pink nipples that I would love to suck and play if I ever have a chance

• Love
Reactions: CockMySuck

pedrito1988

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yesterday I saw a good friend naked.
I went to visit an old friend from college to a town a few hours away from my house. When I arrived to the house, my friend John told me that Peter was also coming and he was thinking to go to a nude beach.
For me was not a problem at all, I have been doing nudism since my teenage years.
Peter was something different. He is openly gay and very shy. John is straight and always very loud of how many girls he fuck in the week.
The last time I saw Peter was around 5 years ago. He is the typical twin, nice face, not muscle at all. John is the oposite, very muscular and proud of been doing sports very often.
Peter was late so John and I went to the beach and got naked fast. The beach was very packed of people in their 50 and a young gay couple with a kid and one solo guy with a huge soft dick.

We were there for an hour until I saw from far away Peter. My first thought was that he will feel uncomfortable to huge him me been naked but I did anyway. John wasn't sure to hug him or not and we make fun of it.
After 30 minutes that we naked and him fully clothed, we say that he was ready to become naked and finally I saw his dick. Was uncut around 3 inches long and full of hair. I don't have a huge dick but from the three, mine was the bigger and nicer (John has very curved dick, even soft).
For me was a special moment because I saw naked and did a circle jerk with John a few times, but Peter was always have been special, I was the first person that he came out and finally seen naked.

Bulge lover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the chance to better see a friend of mine naked; I saw him othe time naked, but he always shower with his speedo on.
Today insteed he showered completly naked, I thought he might have a big one, from when I saw him with his underwear, but today I have my prove.
I hope to see him naked again soon :p

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I have a friend, not a close friend, but someone I have known for a long time… who definitely has always had girlfriends who are out of his league a changed every few weeks.

I saw him naked at the gym this past weekend. I had no idea he had such a good body and definitely had no idea his soft dick approached his left knee. Soft had to be at least 10 inches with a pair of balls that were lemon sized.

I guess he changes girls once he has worn them out physically.

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I had the chance to better see a friend of mine naked; I saw him othe time naked, but he always shower with his speedo on.
Today insteed he showered completly naked, I thought he might have a big one, from when I saw him with his underwear, but today I have my prove.
I hope to see him naked again soon :p
I had a friend that I was really wanted to see his dick because his bulge was big. I finally did see it and it was a short fat dick with huge balls. Nice looking cut dick

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
How did you see it?
We were hiking in the woods and we took a piss and we pissed ona log covered in ants and we pissed on them. In doing so we faced each other and saw each other's dicks.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what would you suggest a guy do to see his straight guy friend naked?
Nothing at all. Unless you are in a situation like a gym or fitness club and are changing in/out of clothes or showering. it would be super creepy and totally inappropriate for you to try to see him naked.

marveldcfan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Nothing at all. Unless you are in a situation like a gym or fitness club and are changing in/out of clothes or showering. it would be super creepy and totally inappropriate for you to try to see him naked.
why are you even in this thread then lmao