Friendly advice for N00bs

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's fair to say that quite often N00bs get off on the wrong foot and piss the fuck out of a lot of us.

So I thought we might offer some friendly advice before they run the risk of getting their nuts ot tits chewed off.

I'll go first if I may.

You may be the most popular person on another board or iRL, but no one knows you here yet, so don't treat this community like the others you know and don't go throwing around opinionated thoughts before you know the people and the place.

Thank you.

Reactions: chicagosam

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Join in with threads, and let us get to know you. Don't start by sending private messages asking for sex or photos. Don't insult people, especially on their appearance. Not everyone is an 18 year old buff twink with a 12-inch cock, and every person is attractive to someone.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Be honest.

Clearly, you don't need to divulge every last detail about your little life but similarly don't come on here and invent an entirely new persona. If you do, you'll eventually be unmasked and people will think you're pathetic. Being yourself and expressing your own points of view and perspectives will gain you more popularity here than pretending to be a woman with huge honkers or a 19 year old muscletwink with an 11 inch cock.

(Just for the record, and to reassure the bitter and jaded here who constantly remind me "this is the internet and people lie," I'm well aware of the pitfalls of Al Gore's invention.)

kalipygian

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Curious how few hits the TOS has received, only 171, (in the etc., 507 in the intro) compared to some threads, for example 'best reaction to your size first time' has had an awesome 180,000.
Also the ratio of responses to views, the people who view but don't post are apparently the overwhelming majority.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd chime in with something like "damn near all possible topics have been discussed before, and most many times, so use the search", but that would just lead to more resurrections of zombie threads. And those are about as interesting as old laundry.

This business of dispensing friendly advice can be harder than one might expect.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
We like fun threads but please don't create a new thread every 30 minutes for whatever thought pops into your head. You'll grow tiresome quickly.

And if you want to debate or argue certain points, fine. We encourage it. Be prepared for opinions different than yours.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Curious how few hits the TOS has received, only 171, (in the etc., 507 in the intro) compared to some threads, for example 'best reaction to your size first time' has had an awesome 180,000.
Also the ratio of responses to views, the people who view but don't post are apparently the overwhelming majority.

I gotta say, I would rather look at kalipygian's ass than the TOS.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We like fun threads but please don't create a new thread every 30 minutes for whatever thought pops into your head. You'll grow tiresome quickly.

Also, don't start the same thread in every forum, and make a point of starting threads in the forum to which they are suited. ie. new pics in New Members forum.

And this is key. SKIN COLOR HAS NO BEARING ON PENIS SIZE!!!! Don't even bother suggesting it.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hope it isn't me who has stepped on any toes :redface:

Don't worry. You'd know by now if you were an offender. :biggrin1:

Regarding PM's. Please greet with something other than "S'up? I'm on yahoo". So? Give me a good reason to chat with you.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just because you don't get a response to your posts right away, it doesn't mean no one is paying attention to what you say! It can take a while before people recognize you, get to know your style of posting, sense of humor, etc.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not an LPSG rule, but if you are going to enter Chat please fill out your profile info! No one wants to chat, cyber, cam, or private chat with a ghost.
If you are comfortable posting a pic please try not to post blurred or grainy pics. Even if your cock is only 6" long if the photo is grainy it tends to look photo-shopped. There are people here who are experts in spotting fakes, you would do well not to test them.

Be creative in your picture taking.

And this is key. SKIN COLOR HAS NO BEARING ON PENIS SIZE!!!! Don't even bother suggesting it.

What?!?!? I was so sure Sicilian men were the best hung.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We're here to have civil discussions regarding the male phallus, some politics, & possibly other subjects, so don't make yourself out to be a troll within a few posts, or you'll set a new record for getting banned.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
It's not an LPSG rule, but if you are going to enter Chat please fill out your profile info! No one wants to chat, cyber, cam, or private chat with a ghost.

I've just dipped in and out of chat a few times, but it seems like a fairly tight-nit group that talks in there, isn't it awkward when a 'new guy' joins in?

If you are comfortable posting a pic please try not to post blurred or grainy pics. Even if your cock is only 6" long if the photo is grainy it tends to look photo-shopped. There are people here who are experts in spotting fakes, you would do well not to test them.

Big reason I haven't psoted any pics yet is the bad quality of my cam, seems my judgement to wait was well founded!

I'll definitely bare these points in mind when I get a better cam (asap) thanks!

What?!?!? I was so sure Sicilian men were the best hung.

I seem to be flying the flag for Corsicans on here at the moment :biggrin1: