Friendly advice for N00bs

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recipients: ImLuvinIt, Jessicafawn76, madame_zora, mercurialbliss, Merryanne, MsGail, Renee, SpoiledPrincess, thatgal
post_new.gif
1 Hour Ago pippo1994 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

pippo1994 is
user_offline.gif

100% Straight, 0% Gay

cute young stud here looking to share my cam. im on yahoo messenger under pippo1994. if youre on there send me an IM.

N00bs, don't blast PM every woman on here and expect not to earn the wrath of us all, fuckwit.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Recipients: ImLuvinIt, Jessicafawn76, madame_zora, mercurialbliss, Merryanne, MsGail, Renee, SpoiledPrincess, thatgal
http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/post_new.gif 1 Hour Ago pippo1994 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

http://www.lpsg.org/members/pippo1994.htmlhttp://www.lpsg.org/avatars/standard/avatar0430.jpg

pippo1994 is http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/user_offline.gif
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=586786#http://www.lpsg.org/images36/misc/im_yahoo.gif

cute young stud here looking to share my cam. im on yahoo messenger under pippo1994. if youre on there send me an IM.

N00bs, don't blast PM every woman on here and expect not to earn the wrath of us all, fuckwit.

Desperate times... I doubt he's getting anything anywhere else

I don't see fuckwit used very often, that along with fucktard is one of my favourite one-word insults :tongue:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Desperate times... I doubt he's getting anything anywhere else

I don't see fuckwit used very often, that along with fucktard is one of my favourite one-word insults :tongue:

Ah yes, the beauty of internet insults. You have no idea how many of these bullshit PMs women get. Guys just assume we're horny and waiting to be blessed with the unimaginably incredible sight of their cocks. Of course, here at the LPSG, we've never seen one quite as magnificent as theirs.:rolleyes:

Ah, I have something nice for them, let me dig it up.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MZ - it's pathetic when we get these impersonal messages that we know the guy has sent out to masses of us. Guys often ask why don't we answer our pm's, well guys there's your answer. How many of us got BigDickFriend's invitation to join his website for large guys but they were kindly inviting some lucky women to join, oh wait all we had to do to join was a simple cam session for them to verify we were in fact women :) Will they never give up and realise we can smell bullshit from a mile away.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah yes, the beauty of internet insults. You have no idea how many of these bullshit PMs women get. Guys just assume we're horny and waiting to be blessed with the unimaginably incredible sight of their cocks. Of course, here at the LPSG, we've never seen one quite as magnificent as theirs.:rolleyes:

Ah, I have something nice for them, let me dig it up.
You do not get the honor of the unimaginably incredible sight of my cock until we meet in person.

And just because I'm gay, that doesn't mean we can't fuck, it just means that we prefer not to fuck.

Uncut, thank you. I'm becoming a big fan of you and your posts.

Knockernail, I still think you have a cute snout! (I am just joking with you, having fun!) I should start writing my responses to you in Spanish, it would be good practice for me. Pero, es muy dificil para aprender las frases idiomaticas de una idioma a la otra.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Suck my dick. Suck my dick through a convenience store spoon-straw. Suck my dick til my head explodes. While you're at it, suck my asshole. Just be sure not to forget to suck. My. Dick.

In the immortal words of the late, great Wesley Willis, suck a race horse's bootyhole.

Suck dead donkey dicks. Suck live donkey dicks. Suck my dick like you're one of Jerry's kids, sucking for the antidote. Suck my dick like you're suck-starting a Harley. Suck my dick like you're trying to suck chrome off the motherfucking tailpipe.

Suck my dick like you don't get free refills. Suck my dick with meaning and purpose. Suck my dick with the devotion an elderly, deaf/mute nun has for our lord, Jesus Christ.

Suck my dick like it's national Steak and Blowjob day. Suck my dick like you'll get a coupon afterwards for $0.10 off Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers (when you buy a dozen). Suck my dick like you was raised in the ghetto and there's grape drink inside. Sugar. Water. Purple.

Suck my dick like you'se payin' the rent. Suck my dick like there's a bitchslap coming to you if you don't do a good enough job. Ho. Suck my dick like you're going for Olympic Gold, representing all of America's Synchronized Deepthroating team after a tragic airplane crash that forced them all into cannibalism... It's all up to you, man... Bottom of the ninth... Time to suck that dick like a choirboy that's been given a whole dollar not to tell mommy.

Suck my dick like that promotion depends on it. That glass ceiling ain't gonna break itself, now is it, toots? That's right, on your knees, smile like a doughnut. And fondle my balls while you're at it... That's right, twaddle them around like the awe-inspiring orbs of sheer perfection that they are. Note that they are smooth as eggs. This is all for you, my cock hungry, dick sucking slut.

That's right... Take that carpet python deep into your phlegmy love canal. Feel that surge of shame and glory as it swirls into your gullet in the form of my exquisite semen.

Suck my fucking dick. I may have confused you there with that previous tangent... Allow me to set us back on the right track, the path of righteousness. Keep your eye on the prize, here, Junior... Suck my dick. While you're at it, suck Bill Clinton's dick. All the cool kids are doing it. Suck my dick like the fate of the world, nay, UNIVERSE is riding on it. Just like I'll be riding your face, cocksucker.

Suck my fucking dick. Suck my fucking, goddamn dick. Suck my fucking, goddamn, shit-drenched dick. Suck my fucking, goddamn, shit-drenched, smegma marinated dick, you cum guzzling gutter slut. Suck my fucking, goddamn, shit-drenched, smegma marinated, booger smeared dick, you cum guzzling, $2 gutter slut in polyester pants.

Knock, knock. Who's there? My dick. My dick who? Suck it, bitch.

Break's over, time to suck my dick. Hop to it, chop chop. We're burning daylight here, people. Precious moments where the aforesaid party, hereafter referred to as "you," could be sucking the penis that shall be hereafter referred to as "mine."

Suck my dick like the two of us are stranded on a desert island, and through the illusion of a mirage, you mistake it for a vessel containing the elixir necessary for your very survival. Suck my dick like you rolled a 20 or something in D & D and somehow your Slutwench has to suck off my Cockwizard, while simultaneously casting a healing spell. I call D.M., chulo.

Suck my dick like you've lost some kind of contest or another and you have to pretend to be Liberace for a day.

Suck my dick in drag on Fountain Square. Suck my dick in front of the Lincoln Memorial. Suck my dick on one of the Great Sphynx's paws. Suck my dick on the constellation Draco. Suck my dick in the Crab Nebula. Suck my dick like you're searching for truth, justice, and the American way. Niggas.

"Suck my dick," said the prickety prick, a persnickety, crickety, rickety prick.
"I do not suck Green Dicks and Spam™, I do not, will not, Mr. Shammity Sham."
"Nonsense, come and suck this dick," and he drew out his cock, and he drew it out quick, "now onto the floor, I say, don't be shy. And suck my old dick, go on, give it a try! Suck it like you need a meal, suck it with a burst of zeal! Suck it 'til the shit turns teal! Suck it for me, here and there, suck it through my underwear. Suck it for me, day and night, suck it with your lips so tight. Suck it with a fashionable flair, until I shoot it in your hair. Yes, you've got it! Here's the spunk! Enough that it should get you drunk! I'll fill your tummy with my goo, and, perhaps, your eyeballs, too!"

In closing, without further ado, forsaking all others,
SUCK MY DICK.

Thnx,

Mgmt

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/post_new.gif 1 Hour Ago pippo1994 vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

http://www.lpsg.org/avatars/standard/avatar0430.jpg

pippo1994 is http://www.lpsg.org/images36/statusicon/user_offline.gif
100% Straight, 0% Gay
http://www.lpsg.org/images36/misc/im_yahoo.gif

I received one, too,
except mine was G-rated.
It was as follows

Recipients: feely, findfirefox, FinnMan, Fire Stick, Fireballs, fliegles, fortiesfun, fratpack, Freddie53, fredski49
1 Week Ago
kenetik
I was Banned!
Hey there, just trying to make some new friends here at LPSG. How are you doing?
Who's this "kenetik?"
Who'd he piss off to get banned?
Who, and how many?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have gotten countless pussy and dick pics sent. People even sending phone numbers. Since i have been here one man keeps hounding me to fuck his wife. I nicely tell them im not interested in having sex with anyone besides my girlfriend. Then here come the freaks! I want to drink your piss. I want you to pound my head with your big dick. Have you ever seen your father erect? What size are your feet? This is the main reason i don't go to chat anymore. All this from N00bs. The pics and phone numbers and information i have on where they live is unreal. So it has gotten to the point if i get a pm from someone i dont know,i just delete the message.. I will spend this weekend getting rid of most of this shit off my computer. Now my complaints are nothing compaired to you women. I hate a man who refuses to respect a woman. He needs his ass beaten in a cold blooded fashion

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uncut, watch out or you'll turn into an asshole like the rest of us!:biggrin1:

Seriously, it used to really piss me off, but anymore, it's just a chance to make fun of a truly ignorant person.

At this point, I'd assume the idiot in question got banned for spamming.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Uncut, watch out or you'll turn into an asshole like the rest of us!:biggrin1:

Seriously, it used to really piss me off, but anymore, it's just a chance to make fun of a truly ignorant person.

At this point, I'd assume the idiot in question got banned for spamming.
I got one from that guy too. No im not mad about it at all. Im just complaining about it like everybody else.:smile: :wink:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I received one, too,
except mine was G-rated.
It was as follows

Who's this "kenetik?"
Who, and how many?

I was feeling left out, figuring he must have worked his way past the B's and stood me up anyway. But sure enough, I have my very own kenetic post. I'd just ignored it without looking at it. Perhaps I'm just on a more elevated plane of negligence than some of youse. And that may be a good thing.

BD's Postulate - "What I don't read, doesn't annoy me."

Knockernail

1st Like
Media
Careful there, you might arouse some inmate fantasies...

Haha, i don´t think so, Madame. There are lots of handsome guys and beautifull ladies here. :smile:

Knockernail, I still think you have a cute snout! (I am just joking with you, having fun!) I should start writing my responses to you in Spanish, it would be good practice for me. Pero, es muy dificil para aprender las frases idiomaticas de una idioma a la otra.

I know you are joking, DC_DEEP. Anyway, i would never get offended if a man asks me for fucking. It´s just that none does it since ... 1934? :tongue: Ya sé lo difícil que es aprender la construcción de frases en otro idioma (i need around 30 minutes to type a reply like this). You don´t need to write in spanish, i´ll read your posts con el mismo placer. :tongue: :smile:

I received one, too,
except mine was G-rated.
It was as follows

Who's this "kenetik?"
Who, and how many?

I received it aswell. So i have got shocked when i have seen he´s banned.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I know you are joking, DC_DEEP. Anyway, i would never get offended if a man asks me for fucking. It´s just that none does it since ... 1934? :tongue:

It just so happens that I'm on my way to Hicktown (Spain) right now, Knock! I need to borrow a hammer. I heard you're the man to see? :wink: :tongue: