friendly discussions

10man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ladies have you or any of your girlfriends ever talked about a well endowed man and it caused you or your gf to seek that man for sex...and did it cause a conflict between the ladies?? lastly did you or your gf even care?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Might I ask why you chose that particular phrase? What role does religion play in a man asking if women have ever fought over a well endowed man?

I believe it was a message (or should that be a massage?) from the former president of the National Association of Evangelicals. :rolleyes:

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Might I ask why you chose that particular phrase? What role does religion play in a man asking if women have ever faught over a well endowed man?

Maybe she was at a religion club or something, and they were talking about Jebus's wang. Perhaps that's why the poster suggested we seek out Jebus.

edit: perhaps it's time to bump the "Was Jesus hung" thread.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Might I ask why you chose that particular phrase? What role does religion play in a man asking if women have ever faught over a well endowed man?

Maybe its to seek the lord to ass him for a well endowed man..I know ive talked to the lord when with a well endowed man, but it more along the lines of just calling his name out

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe its to seek the lord to ass him for a well endowed man..I know ive talked to the lord when with a well endowed man, but it more along the lines of just calling his name out

Ha ha, I've been known to yell out "Jesus" when cumming, on more than a few occasions.

Regarding "Jesus was hung", this is one of my favourites, so I'm not apologising, especially as it is old, and we all know it, (and I've done some pro Jesus posts here in the past):

"What's the difference between a picture of Jesus, and the real Jesus?"

"It only takes one nail to hang a picture"