Friendly fire?

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know I have done a few forum post but this place has sparked my interest. I am a very open person and will tell you virtually anything about my life. Definitely since this is a anonymous place to be open and ask this stuff. But have you ever been in a three-way or circle jerk and got Friendly Fire? And not just something on your leg or something I mean it hit you in a place you don't want it. Like your eyes, mouth, cock, ect. I have had them all happen. You don't want that stuff in your eye it fucking stings. Let me know. I'm cool with input from gay to straight. Thanks.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure you would enjoy a circle jerk or a three-way dude
a three some with two girls sure but thats just a fantasy

why would i want to be in a circle jerk. theres no women, and im not interested in other men. definitely not my definition of fun.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a three some with two girls sure but thats just a fantasy

why would i want to be in a circle jerk. theres no women, and im not interested in other men. definitely not my definition of fun.
Try it sometime. Even if you don't like it at least your tried it

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Try it sometime. Even if you don't like it at least your tried it
whats the point i have no interest in it. its like saying drink dirty toilet water just to try it. i dont need to try something that i have no interest in.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As to the friendly fire - I like the term, nicely on point, given the subject matter. Yes, I've taken a few hits over the years but if you think about it they are foreseeable, and just as Omar Little used to say, ". . .part of the game." And yes it does sting!

emasculated

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys I am not doubting anyone but I have to ask: What kind of weapons are you guys playing with if you take a hit in the eye while jerking with friends? That is one magic cumshot ....and I want in.

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Guys I am not doubting anyone but I have to ask: What kind of weapons are you guys playing with if you take a hit in the eye while jerking with friends? That is one magic cumshot ....and I want in.
It aint hard if your edging for a while and really get into it. You don't really start to aim and just let it out and......SPLAT!!!

Reactions: cali06

Real friendly fire usually involves an asshole that can't read a map or identify what he is shooting or having others shoot at.

I had a some chicks husband cum on my foot when he pulled out of her in a threesome. I swear to god the foot never looked right for months after, I also had strange thing for women's foot wear for a while after the traumatizing event (but only on my right foot).

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I have done a few forum post but this place has sparked my interest. I am a very open person and will tell you virtually anything about my life. Definitely since this is a anonymous place to be open and ask this stuff. But have you ever been in a three-way or circle jerk and got Friendly Fire? And not just something on your leg or something I mean it hit you in a place you don't want it. Like your eyes, mouth, cock, ect. I have had them all happen. You don't want that stuff in your eye it fucking stings. Let me know. I'm cool with input from gay to straight. Thanks.
The one and only time I have been in a room with other guys having sex, was my one and only time trying out a M/F gang bang. It was 100% straight , no male-to-male contact, at the women's request. (If it was a bi-friendly party, I probably wouldn't have gone.) While I was caressing and kissing a woman's breasts, another guy was fucking her, but when it was time for him to cum, she wanted it in her mouth, so I backed away to allow him access. So the closest to friendly fire I've ever been is about 2-3 feet!

Reactions: Hatt_101

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey to each his own. Live and let live. Cum is an erotic fluid for me. I know is is a sticky mess but it has such a primal nature.
Don't get me wrong I love shooting on others I just personally don't like it on me :D