Friendly Scally

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 1

I had thought that the one thing I would hate most about our new neighbourhood, was the people. We used to live in a small village with more well-off people; doctors, lawyers, business-owners, you get the picture.
But as my father lost his job, due to the recession, we had to move to the 'other side of town'. And that sounds just like it is. The people here work as a mechanic, at the park-keeping or they're on welfare.
I thought that I could stay in touch with my old friends, but that seems harder than expected. They go to a different school now, and it takes me about an hour to visit them. Also, it seems as if they don't really want me as a friend anymore.

However, I've made some new friends in this neighbourhood. Or actually, one friend.
His name is Dustin, and he's my age, 19 years old. He lives in a neighbourhood nearby, and he's my classmate.
It has been only two weeks since we moved, but our friendship is pretty good already. Unlike my former friends, the people here aren't arrogant or something like that. They are always interested in making a little chat and everybody greets each other.

I have to admit however, that Dustin isn't like my former friends. He's more like a scally type of guy. Most of the times he wears a tracksuit and he's got very short hair. Maybe you could call him a skinhead, but I don't see him that way.
Dustin is also very slim, and very athletic. He says he works out a lot with some dumbells at his home, and he likes running.

Dustin is part of another group of friends, and he has introduced me a couple of times. It are all guys just like Dustin, from the outside they appear to be very aggressive, but actually, they're very friendly.

Last edited:

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 2

"Okay, okay.", I gasp for breath. "You've won."
"Haha. I told you so. But don't worry, just go running with me for a couple of times and you'll be able to keep up with me. I'm actually surprised that you didn't drop out before!", Dustin says.

He opens the door of the house and lets me in. His house is just like ours, only a little more deterioriated. The window frames and the stairway need to get a paintjob, and the floor looks pretty dirty.

"Come, I'll show you my room. Oh, and we're still going to watch that movie I was telling you about, right?", he says.
"Yeah, I'd like to see it!"

I follow Dustin upstairs and he shows me his room. It isn't a big room, but he has decorated it pretty nicely. There are some posters on the wall, some from girls and some from bands I've never heard off. Dustin doesn't have a bed, but he has a two person mattress on the floor instead. At the end of his mattress there's a laptop, a pretty old one.
Dustins room is pretty clean actually, there's no dust or trash on the floor.

"I'm going to take a shower, okay? Here, you can use my laptop, so you won't get bored.", Dustin says.
He hands me his laptop and dissapears into the bathroom.

When I open his laptop, his Hotmail-account pops up. I look at his inbox, but don't dare to click on one of his emails. Dustin has been so friendly and welcoming, and I don't want to take advantage of that. However, most emails are from Tracy, Dustins girlfriend.

Then, the door of the room swings open and Dustin appears. He's totally naked, he doesn't even have a towel in his hand. Dustin smiles at me and casually walks over to his closet. He gets a fresh boxershort from his closet and turns back to me.
Dustins body is more muscular than I'd expected. He's very slim, and has a clearly visible sixpack. His hairless pecs aren't huge, but still pretty big, just like his arms.
His cock swings around when he turns back to me, and I take a good look. He has shaved all his pubic hair, including his balls. This is in line with the rest of his body, because Dustin doesn't have a lot of body hair. His cock has a pretty nice size actually, nothing to feel uncomfortable about. I guess it's about 5 inch soft.

"So, you also want to have take a shower? Otherwise you have to stay in these clothes for the rest of the afternoon. You can borrow some clothes from me if you want.", Dustin says and he puts his boxershort on.
It's obvious that Dustin didn't want to show off, or even seduce me. I think for him it's just very normal to be naked around friends.

I agree on taking a shower and he shows me a fresh towel. When close the door of the bathroom behind me, I notice that you can't lock it.
Somehow, I find the idea of taking a shower in the house of a new friend, with the door unlocked, pretty exciting. I don't exactly know why, but there's just this possibility that he comes in and sees me naked.
The excitement gets even bigger when I take my clothes off and stand naked in the bathroom for a while. I look at myself in the mirror before I turn the shower on, and feel proud. I'm proud of my body, and especially of my cock.

Even since I was much younger, I know I've got a big cock. My friends called it a real 'shower'. It's 6 inch soft, and this gave me a lot of attention. I used to play soccer, and believe me; I've got a lot of nicknames. My teammates loved it to call me something like 'the horse', because nobody else knew why they called me that. And then my mates would make up a story that I can run as fast as a horse or that I can jump like a horse. But among the teammembers, everybody knew why I was called 'the horse'.

I'm finished showering, so I turn off the shower. I open the curtains, grab the towel Dustin gave me and start to dry off. I notice that my cock looks even a little bigger now. It's a little longer and a little thicker, probably because of the hot shower.
When I'm almost done drying off, Dustin yells at me from his room: "Hey, Paul, are you finished?"
I don't know why he's asking that, but I yell back: "Yeah, I'm done."

Seconds later, the bathroom door swings open and Dustin walks in. In his hand, he's holding a boxershort and a tracksuit.
"Here, you can put these on. I don't wear them anymore.", he says.

I cover my manhood with my towel, and take the clothes from him. He stands still for a while and looks at me.
"I never thought you'd be so muscular. You've worked out a lot?", he asks.
"Oh yeah. I used to go to the gym a two times a week."
"Okay, great man. Really nice."

An awkward silence follows. I'm still standing in the tub with the clothes in one hand and covering my cock with the towel in my other hand.
Then, Dustin turns around and opens a small closet next to the bathroom mirror.
"I'm trying to find you a comb. You know I don't use them, but my mom and sisters do, so there must be one here. Somewhere.", Dustin says.

Right now, I starts to become too awkward and too silly if I don't continue drying off. So I just put the clothes on the washbasin, next to Dustin and continue drying off. Dustin has his back turned to me, and is still searching for a comb.
When I'm done, I put the towel next to the clothes and grab the boxershort Dustin gave me.

Then, Dustin turns around, holding a comb in his hand.
"Here it is!", he says. I don't look at him, but I bend over to put the boxershort on. I can feel the glance of Dustin, looking at my cock.
"Wow man!", he says. "You really have a huge cock man! Wow!"
I put the boxershort on and look at him. His eyes are wide open and he says: "Do you know you've got a huge one?"
"Yeah. Yeah I know.", I reply, a little uncomfortable.
"Damn, I'm jealous of you!", he says. He turns around and leaves the bathroom.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 3

When I wake up the next morning, one of the first things I see is Dustin's tracksuit. He lent it to me after we went running, and I promised him to return it today.

While I'm in the shower, I have to think about Dustin again, about how he reacted yesterday to seeing my cock. I liked the reaction, that's not the point. I'm just positively surprised by his frankness. A frankness that neither of my former friends possessed, something I've always found regrettable.
When my former friends and I would go out, of just get a little drunk without going out at all, everybody kept being extremely shy. We wouldn't stand next to each other when taking a piss, we wouldn't share a bed during sleep overs. Everybody was so reclusive.
I'm lucky that Dustin is so different.

Reactions: saclove

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 4

I ring the doorbell, and a few moments later, Dustin lets me in. He's not alone now, there are a couple of his friends sitting in the living room, watching TV. I've seen them before, and they know me as well. His friends are pretty alike Dustin; they all seem to wear only tracksuits, have shaved their hair (or have very short hair) and are very slim.

I shake hands with them, and they greet me as if I'm their best friend already.
Michael is the most muscular one, I think. He's got short dark hair and brown eyes. His shoulders impress me pretty much, and so does his handshake.
Chris has got deep blue eyes, really those you can drown in. He's shaved his hair and looks pretty much like Dustin actually.
And then there is Nick. He actually looks pretty much like Chris and Dustin as well, with his dark-blue tracksuit and lack of hair on his head.

Dustin leaves me alone with the guys and goes upstairs, because Tracy is in the bathroom.
When he's gone, Nick starts laughing and whispers to us: "Guys, guys, you heard Dustin did it with Melanie again? You heard that?"
"No! Fuck you! He didn't!", Michael says. "He did?"
"Yeah, couple of days ago. She called him and asked him if he had anything to do. Dustin just said that she was welcome to come over. So she did, and he said he fucked the hell out of her, like his never allowed to with Tracy."

Everybody laughs and claps their hands, oh Dustin.
Michael, who's sitting next to me, tells me that Melanie is a real slut. Every guy here fucked her at least once. She apparantly just calls somebody when she feels a little horny, just to have sex. She even doesn't care when somebody is in a relationship or not, and it seems that Dustin also doesn't seem to care.

We keep on talking about all kinds things, and it seems that these guys aren't as stupid as they appear to be. As a matter of fact, they're pretty interested in politics, and they know a lot about it as well. I've always tought that those skinhead people are worthless, that they don't know anything and that they don't go to school. But, at least these scally guys aren't like that, they're actually pretty smart.

A little while later, Dustin enters the livingroom and says Tracy left because she had to go to work. Michael and Chris stand up and slap him against his shoulder, laughing and complementing him with the fact that he cheated on Tracy.
Dustin doesn't seem to be that happy about it, but he likes the attention.

Then, Dustin sits down next to me, everybody's quiet. He turns to me and says: "Paul. You seem to be a really nice guy, and we like you pretty much. As a matter of fact, we would like you to become a friend of us. But to become a friend of us, you have to do a couple of things. Call it some kind of a initiation. Don't worry, it won't be too harsh, but it won't be all pleasant too. So, I have to ask you, do you want to become our friend?"

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 5

Of course I want to become their friend. And I'm even willing to accept any form of initiation!

"Well, okay then. The first thing you have to do is something we've also done. We'll take you to the woods tonight, then we'll tell you more.", Dustin says.

That evening we take Michaels car. I'm sitting between Nick and Chris in the back seat. Dustin is in the passenger seat. After 15 minutes of driving, Michael leaves the highway and steers his car onto some muddy road.
The further we drive, the more overgrown the little road gets. It's totally dark now, so you can't see anything outside.
Sometimes, I get a fright because of the sound of branches hitting the car.

Finally, Michael stops the car and turns of the headlights. Everybody's silent for a moment.
Then, Dustin says: "Okay Paul, if you look overthere, at the left, you can see a little light, yeah?"
"Yeah I can see it.", I reply.
"That's the caravan of 'Sigaret Sally'. If you give her 30 bucks, you can do whatever you want to her. That's your first assignment."

Dustin reaches for his wallet and gives me 30 bucks.
"We'll be waiting here, oh and don't forget to wear a condom."

I get out of the car and walk between the trees, to the house. I almost fall a couple of times, because I can hardly see anything. But the closer I get to the caravan, the more better I can see.
The caravan of Sigaret Sally isn't big, it's actually quite small, but I guess she lives here all by herself. And what a place to live, here in the middle of nowhere.

I look at the caravan for a while and it stikes me that the caravan is so dirty. There's a thick layer of branches, leaves and mud on top of it. The windows are full of dust, and both the tires are gone.
The lamp I could see from a distance turn out to be a gas light. Probably, there isn't any electricity out here.

I knock on the door but there's no response. I knock again, there's a reaction now: "Yeah, what do you want?"
"Uhm, my name is Paul.", I say. "Dustin, Michael, Nick and Chris sent me."

The door of the caravan opens and I look right in the face of a mature woman. She probably in her forties, but she might also be in her fifties.
The woman has a voice clearly affected by sigarets; a low, non-feminine voice. There are several wrinkles in her face and she has long brown hair.
When she opens the door a little further, I notice she's wearing nothing but some ladies underwear and a bathrobe.

"How are those boys doing?! Come in, Paul.", she says and makes an inviting gesture.
I step into the caravan and immediatly I have to cough, because of the smell of sigaret smoke.
Sally tells me to take my jacket off, so I take it off.
She offers me a sigaret, and even though I normally don't smoke, I accept her offer.

There isn't any table in the caravan, just a big bed which you can transform into a table. But I guess Sally needs the bed more than she needs the table.
We sit down on the bed, next to each other and smoke our sigaret. Sally looks at me and says: "You don't really look like them, Paul. You're actually quiet beautiful."
"Uh, uh, thank you. Thank you.", I say. I almost wanted to add 'Miss', but I guess she wouldn't have appreciated that.

I hope it would take me ages to finish this sigaret, but I'm done smoking sooner than I'd wanted to. Sally hands me an ash-tray and I put the butt in it.
We're still sitting next to each other and I look around a little, avoiding any eye contact. I feel my heart beating, and all of a sudden Sally puts her hand on my upper leg. I look at her, and she looks at me.
"Just before we do anything, you've got 30 bucks with you?"
I give her the money and she puts it on the little fridge next to the bed. Then, she closes the little curtains in front of the windows.

Sally stands up, and while I'm still sitting on the side of the bed, she stands in front of me, and drops her bathrobe. She pushes me on my back and tells me to lie down on my back.
Just like she tells me to, I lie down on my back on the bed, and Sally puts herself on top of me. She has one leg at each side of me, bends over and kisses me in my neck.

Even though I don't find this woman attractive, I kind of like the thought that I'm going to have sex with her. She isn't really a hot MILF, but she's not that ugly either. Maybe my scally friends think she's a hottie, but I don't actually.

I'm only wearing a t-shirt, and Sally takes it off. She moans a little and starts kissing my chest and belly, down to my jeans.
While Sally unbuckles my belt, I kick my shoes off. Quickly, she pulls my pants down, and takes my socks off.

"Mmm, my man. I can see that you've got a big one!", she says with her cracking voice.
Sally presses her lips against the bulge in my boxershort, licks my boxershort and even bites in my bulge. She now sits down on my lap and starts to dry-hump me. She grabs my head and presses it against her big breasts. I reach behind her back and quickly open her bra, a skill I'll never unlearn.

Her big tits jump out and she practically pushes one of her nipples inside my mouth.
I've got a rock hard erection already, so big that my glans is comes above the band of my boxershort.

I lie down on my back again and put my hands on Sally's ass. She gets out of the bed, stands next to it and takes her panties off.
I pull my boxershort down and throw it on the floor. Sally fingers herself a little, to make me even more horny, but I don't look at her; all of sudden, I think about the advice Dustin gave me. So I search for my pants, take out my wallet and grab a condom.
"Wait!", says Sally and she insist on putting it on herself. After she's put the condom on, she starts rubbing and sucking my dick.

It has been a while since my last blowjob, so I close my eyes and try to relax. I get a strange mix of feelings; I feel happy, horny and wrong at the same time.

Now, Sally sits down on top of me and starts riding my cock. She really knows how to ride a cock. As a matter of fact, she rides it likes she's riding a horse. She puts one hand on my chest and one hand in the air, behind her head. And she even says "Heeyaa!" a couple of times.

Then, I put Sally on her side, and start fucking her, while I'm still between her legs. It's a position I've never done before, so I figure this is the opportunity to try it. This different position feels good actually, a total different stimulation of my cock.
While I grab and fondle her breasts, Sally keeps moaning and screaming like a madman. And maybe she is.

I try to think of other things I've always wanted to try, and suddenly I remember one thing.
Sally is on her back right know and I sit down op top of her. I put my huge cock between her tits and she pushes her tits against each other. I start to hump my cock back and forth between her tits. A couple of times, I'm a little too enthousiastic and push my cock against her face.

Then, Sally gets on her hands and knees right in front of me. I've never fucked a girl doggystyle before, so it takes me a while before I've figured out how to put my cock inside her vagina. Sally helps me a little and before I know it, I'm fucking her from behind. I can't suppress a broad smile on my face, while I'm fucking her.

Now, Sally takes my cock out and says: "You also want to try anal with me? All your other friends also wanted it."
I don't know what to say to that. I've got the biggest smile ever on my face, but I'm completely speechless.
"Just try it, don't worry I've done it before. But take some lube, it's next to you between the ash-tray and my sunglasses."

I turn around and see a big tube of lube. I take some lube and smear some on Sally's asshole.
"No! Don't put it on me, put it on your cock, son!", she says and we both have to laugh.
I put a lot of the lube on my cock and put one hand on Sally's back. Slowly, I push my cock against her asshole and push it in.

When my cock is totally inside her ass, Sally says: "Oooh, yeah. I'm absolutely sure that this is the longest cock that has been inside my ass."
I start penetrating, and the feeling is just, beyond words. The stimulation is way better than with a vagina or mouth. Sally and I start moaning together.

All of a sudden, I hear laughter. I hear some boys laughing and talking to each other.
Clearly, I hear Chris saying: "Let me watch too. I haven't seen anything yet!"

There's a narrow opening between the two curtains in front of the window. The boys didn't want to wait for me in the car, and are standing next to the caravan right now, watching me in turns. I don't really mind them watching me, so I just pull the curtains away.
I see four boys standing outside the caravan, trying to sneak a peak. But they burst out in laughter and start cheering when I pull the curtains away, so they get a better view.

Casually, I continue fucking Sally in her ass. And after a while I feel like cumming. While they're watching I shoot my load in my condom and sit back on the bed.

I've completed assignment one.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 6

A couple of days later, Nick invites us at his house.
He's got a pretty big house, at least bigger than Dustin's place. And because his parents are spending their weekend somewhere else, he's got it all to himself.

Only Chris and I were able to come, so it's only the three of us. We spend the night playing videogames, watching two movies and just talking a lot.

I really like this sort of sleepover, because I didn't know Chris and Nick that well. They're both a lot more quiet than Dustin and Michael. So I haven't really talked with them that much.
But this sleepover changes that, and I notice how I feel that I'm really getting closer to these guys, that I'm really becoming a part of their group of friends.

When it's about 10 a.m. I wake up in Nick's room. Apart from me, nobody is there. I've no idea where Nick and Chris are. And as I'm pretty tired, I actually want to get some more sleep.
Suddenly I hear some laughter, but I don't know where it's coming from. I get up and in nothing but my boxershort, I go for research.

The laughter is coming from the bathroom. I open the door, step inside, but I can't see anything because of the steam.
Nick and Chris are taking a shower together.

For a moment, I stand still. I've never experienced anything like this before. Why would they share a shower? The idea however, makes me hot.

The showercurtain moves and Chris sticks his head out.
"Hey, haha. Paul is here, haha.", he says to Nick. And to me: "Hi Paul. Good morning, we're just taking a shower!"
Nick also shows his face and says: "Yeah, the water is great. Do you want to join us? Hahaha." Both burst out in laughter.

Reactions: saclove

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 7

No one has ever asked me to join them under the shower, well at least no boy has ever asked me that. And because I don't know Nick and Chris for that long, I don't really know how to react.

Nick leaves the showercabin and says to me: "You can join him if you want. I have to get dressed, because I told my cousin to drop by in a minute."
With his manhood dangling underneath his torso, and water dripping from his body, Nick reaches for a towel. He starts drying off and looks at me.
He seems not to understand why I don't get undressed right away, and says: "I'm serious. If you want to get a quick shower before you go home, why don't you jump in it now?" And casually, he continues to dry himself off.

Nick's body looks just like Dustin's. He's really slim and pretty muscular, only Dustin has more of a tan. Nick has a decent set of balls and cock; big low-hangers, an uncircumsized dick, about 5 inch soft and rather thick. Well, actually, it's the thickest soft cock I've ever seen. I wonder how thick it will be hard...

I'm wearing nothing but a boxershort, so I'm standing butt-naked in just a second. While Nick puts his boxershort on, he checks me out and says: "Oh my Lord! Man oh man! Damn, you've got a massive one!" He turns to Chris, who's still taking a shower and shouts: "Hey Chris, you've got to see this. Paul here has got a huge one. I bet it's even bigger than Michael's!"
The shower curtain opens and Chris takes a good look. "Nice man, you're blessed. I think it's about as big as Michael's yeah."

"You should be really proud of your package man, really proud.", Nick says. "I wish I had a cock that size. I would show it all the time, haha!" And Nick leaves the bathroom to get his other clothes.

I feel a little awkward when I slowly pull the shower curtain aside and jump in the shower with Chris.
"Hey, I'll step aside for a moment.", he says and he steps aside so I have the showerhead for myself.
I throw my head back and let the water splash in my face. Chris is putting some shampoo in his hair, when all of a sudden the bathroom door opens. It's Nick: "Hey guys, I'm really getting late. I had a great time, and just feel like you're at home! Oh, I've got the key so you can just close the front door behind you. Bye!" And he sets off.

Chris hands me the shampoo and I step aside to give him place. The showercabin isn't big at all, so when Chris moves aside his cock touches my leg. I can already feel that my cock starts to grow, and I'm really afraid of getting an erection.
While Chris washes the shampoo from his hair, I start soaping myself in. I bend over to put some soap on my legs, and when I do so, my head is dangerously close to Chris' manhood. He quickly steps aside and laughs: "Man, I thought you were making a move or something, haha!"
However, I got a great view of Chris' dick. And just like Dustin and Nick, Chris has a great cock. It seems if they bought their cocks together. All a little bigger than average, uncircumsized, and pretty thick. I guess Chris' cock is a little smaller than Dustin's, but I'm not for sure.

We continue showering in silence for a while, and now we're sharing the showerhead. At the same time, this shower-sharing is ridiculous and great. It's ridiculous because there's hardly any space for two guys in this showercabin, and I don't think I need to explain why it's great.

Our bodies touch several times while we're in the shower, and every touch makes me a little more horny. I turn my back to Chris, to prevent him from seeing my cock anymore. I don't want him to see that I'm getting a hard-on. Several times, I feel Chris' ass or even his cock against my own buttocks.
After a while, I notice that I've got a semi hard-on. I say that I'm ready showering and leave the showercabin.

When I'm standing next to the cabin with a towel in my hand, I try to make sure that Chris can't see my almost erect cock. I stand with my back facing Chris when I'm drying off.
Then, Chris turns off the showerhead and step out of the cabin as well. He grabs a towel and stands right in front of me. While he's drying off, he says: "Don't bother. We both know that we can't prevent our cocks from getting hard, can we?"
I look at Chris and I see that he doesn't even have a semi hard-on; his cock is rock hard.

We both burst out in laughter and after we've dried off, we put our clothes on and leave Nick's home.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 8

The next saturday, I wake up at 11 a.m.
I decide to take a bath instead of a quick shower. There's nothing I have to do, anyway. When I get out of bed, I hear that there's still somebody downstairs.
My parents and my little sister are about to go visit some friends, but I don't really feel like joining them. Actually, I feel more like just relaxing here at home, by myself.

I turn on the watertap, put some shampoo in the bathtub and observe how the foam is formed. Now, I just wait, sitting on the side of the tub.
I've only got my boxershort on, as I don't like sleeping in pyjamas. The hot water causes the bathroom to become a little moisty, but I can still look at myself in the mirror. I enjoy watching my mirror image, flexing my muscles and all.

When there's enough water in the tub, I turn off the tap and take my boxershort off. Just before I step into the bath, I look again at myself in the mirror. That's just something I always do before I take a shower or a bath. I always take a good look of my cock in the mirror. And I imagine what would be going through other peoples mind when they see me walking around naked.
I grab my huge soft cock and swing it around a little, like a helicopter rotor. Damn, I'm lucky that I've got such a huge cock. Great to show off, and great to satisfy others.

I sit down in the bathtub and close my eyes. But only seconds after I close them, the doorbell rings. Luckily, my parents and little sister are still home to answer the door, even though they're about to go.
I hear my mother talking to somebody, but I can't hear who it is. Probably it's some salesman that wants to sell his goods.

Then, my mother yells to me: "Paul?! Paul?! There's somebody here for you, okay? We're off now, because we're running late. Show your friend around and offer him some drink okay?! Byeee!"
"Uhm, okay mum!", I yell back. But I'm just in the tub! I don't really feel like going out, so I listen closely to the conversation downstairs.

"Okay Michael. I think he's still in bed. He'll be down in a minute, just make yourself at home. We really have to go now, I'm sorry. Bye!", my mother says.
I hear how Michael says bye to my mother, and after the frontdoor closes, it's completely silent.

Then, I hear somebody coming upstairs.
Seconds later, the bathroom door opens and Michael walks in. "There you are. Your mum told me you were still in bed. How are ya?"
Michael just walks in further and gives me a hand. He's wearing a tracksuit and he looks rather sweaty.
"I'm doing great here, I was just taking a bath. How are you?"
"Oh I'm totally exhausted. I've been jogging and all, and I'm so sweaty right now. I've been running to places I've never been before, and all of a sudden I was in your street. So I thought I'll just drop bye and see how you're doing. You've got a pretty nice house here, nice bathroom."
Michael sits down on the side of the bath and starts telling about what he did last week. We're having a completely normal conversation.

After a while, he puts his hand in the water. "Good temperature man."
I say nothing but just give him a quick nod. "Hmm, hmm"
"Look, do you mind if I join you? I can really use a bath right now.", Michael asks.
I don't know how to react, so for a while, I say nothing at all.
"I'm sorry, I didn't want to upset you or something. I'll just...", he says.
"No, no. It's cool. Jump in!", I say.
"Really? Are you sure? Because I can go home and..."
"No, no! Be my guest, take your clothes off and join me!"

Michael gets up and starts stripping down. He easily takes his tracksuit jacket off, as it has a zipper. But he has kind of trouble removing his sweaty t-shirt. I see it's kind of a tight shirt, and his muscles are clearly visible through it.
"Yow Paul, could you give me a hand please? Just pull this...", he asks and I help him taking his shirt off. "Yeah, thanks."

I've never seen Michael's torso before, but I'd already imagined that he's the most muscular one. And he is. Michael has a very muscular, and tanned body. His smooth pecs are really big, and his six pack is great.
Michael takes his shoes and socks off, loosens the strings of his tracksuit trousers and takes it off.

I remember how Nick and Chris commented on my cock size, last weekend. Chris said that my cock was probably 'about as big as Michael's'.
Right now, even while Michael is still wearing his sweaty boxershort, I can clearly see why they said that; Michael has got a massive bulge.
Before he takes his boxershort off, he looks at me and says: "Don't you think it's kind of awkward and exciting at the same time, to be naked with a friend for the first time?"
"Yeah, I know what you mean. But I'm kind of used to it now, haha. Dustin, Nick and Chris don't do anything to hide their manhood."
"Haha, I know what you mean. Well, okay.", Michael says and he pulls down his boxershort.

A huge, long and thick cock pops out. It's soft, and it looks even bigger than mine. But I think the length is about my length, 6 inch. The girth however, is impressive. Michael doesn't only have a long cock, it's also a thick one.
He steps into the bathtub and lowers himself in. We're now facing each other.

"Oooh, that feels good.", he says.
Michaels legs are between my legs. This means that his toes could touch my manhood any second, but Michael manages to keep his feet away from my cock and balls.
It isn't quite for a moment, we keep on talking and talking about all sorts of things. Michael tells me about his girls and I tell him about my sexual escapades.

"Well, Paul. What do you think of my cock?", he asks. Just like it's the most normal question in the world.
"Uhm, well.", I don't know what to reply to that.
"I just thought, I might ask it. As a young guy, I'm kind of interested in other peoples opinions, you see. So, what do think of it?"
"I think it's big. Huge actually.", I say.
"Yeah? You like it?"
"Well, like it. I wouldn't say that immediatly, but..."
"But? Does it turn you on?"
"I don't really feel turned on, to tell you the truth."
"Do you feel the same when you see my cock as when you see my hand?"
"I'm not gay, you know. But you definitely got an impressive cock. Long and thick."
"I know you're not gay. But that doesn't mean that a nice cock can't turn you on. I'm straight and when I see a hot body with a beautiful cock dangling underneath it, it turns me on."
"Ah, okay. I see."
"So, does my cock turn you on?"
"Yeah, maybe. Maybe it does turn me on a little."
"Okay, cool. I'm cool with that. I like it, actually.", Michael says.

It's quite for a moment, and Michael moves his feet a little. Not closer to, or further from my manhood, he just moves them around a little.
Then, he looks at my crotch and says: "So, Paul. I've heard some things about you. Nick, Chris and Dustin told me you've got an impressive cock as well. Is that true?"
"Haha, they told you?"
"Yeah, they told me you've got a huge one. Maybe even bigger than mine."
"Hahaha. I don't know man."
"Is it true? Do you have a huge one? I may be sitting in a bath with you, but I haven't seen anything yet, you know."
"Yeah it's true. I've got quite a big cock."
"How big is it? When it's hard."
"Uhm, about 9 inches."
"Nine inches? That's fucking great man. You should be proud of that."
"How big is yours?"
"A little bigger man, 9.5 inch is the biggest I've ever measured. But I think that it's mostly about your size."
"Okay, great."
"Show it to me."
"What?"
"Just show me your cock. No big deal, just get out of the water a little and show me your cock. You've seen mine."

I say nothing back to Michael, put my hands on the side of the tub and push myself out of the water until my cock is clearly visible.
"Wow man. My good Lord. It's huge."
I lower myself back in the water. There's a silence right now. Michael looks me right in the face, but I avoid it. I look around a little, but Michael keeps staring at me.
"I like it man.", he breaks the silence. "I like it to have a big cocked buddy. I think we're gonna have a lot of big-cock-adventures. If you know what I mean."
I look at him, not understanding what he exactly means.
"Think about all the girls we can pleasure with our cocks. Think about how they'll be screaming for more after we've let them taste our huge dicks. We'll be legendary man! Don't you like the idea of that?", he says while he gives me a wink.
"Yeah, yeah man. I really do. Hahaha.", I say.
"Okay. I think I had enough of this bath. I'm going out.", Michael says.

He's now standing in the bathtub and turns around to grab a towel from the rack. His cock isn't flaccid anymore, it's pointing out a little.
I pull the plug, so the water can go away.
I get up as well and we start drying off, saying nothing. I can't keep my eyes off Michael's big, almost hard, cock. And I feel that I'm getting an erection as well.

After Michael dried the upper part of his body, he sits down on the side of the bath, his feet on the floor. He continues to towel off.
I sit down next to him, and after a while he turns to me: "I see we're both kind of turned on, Paul."
"Haha, yeah, I noticed."
"What should we do about that?", he asks.
"Uhm, I dunno..."
"Well I know something...", he says and he grabs his cock.

Still sitting on the side of the tub, he starts jerking himself, with his eyes closed.
For a little moment, I sit next to him, motionless. Then, I do the same as he's doing, and I start jerking myself.

My cock wasn't fully hard yet, but it doesn't take long before it's rock hard.
Michael keeps his eyes closed, while I'm watching him closely. We're sitting so close that his right buttock is touching my left. I feel his right arms against my body a couple of times while he's jerking.
Michael starts moaning a little. I don't know why, but I don't dare to moan.
Michael however, starts moaning louder and louder.

Now, I close my eyes, but I don't need anything to fantasize of; this is hot enough.
When I open my eyes I see that Michael is looking at my cock.
"Mmm, you've got a hot cock. Damn, you've got a hot cock."
"Thanks, thanks. Yours is hot too.", I reply.
"Come on. Let me touch it. Let me touch your hot cock."

I let my hand go and say: "Go ahead man."
Michael grabs my cock and starts jerking. Then, he takes my hand and puts it on his cock.
"Jerk me man. Jerk me."
We jerk each other in this position for a while, until Michael says: "Let's go to your bed."
I agree, get up and leave the bathroom.

In my room, Michael sits down on my bed.
He says: "If you jerk me first, I'll jerk you then, okay?"
I agree and Michael lies down on his back. His head in my pillow and his huge cock points upwards.
I sit down between his legs and starts jerking him. Immediatly, Michael starts moaning. His eyes are closed and he now folds his hands behind his head.
I continue jerking his huge cock, and it doesn't take long before Michael starts moaning louder and more intens.

"Oh boy. Oh boy. I'm almost coming, I"m coming. Go on, jerk it. Ohhh, jerk it."
I feel the many jets of semen shooting out of Michaels huge cock. I think he shoots about six jets, some on which landed on his chest.

He continues to lie down for a while, breathing heavily. Then, he wipes the sperm off his chest and sits down on the bed.
"It's your turn to enjoy.", he says and I lie down in the exact same position as he did.

Michael sits down between my legs, just like I did when I jerked him. He grabs my cock and starts jerking with both hands.
It always feels strange and different when somebody else jerks you, but Michael does it really well. He kind of squeezes my cock, which makes the feeling more intens.
Just like he did, I close my eyes, hands behind my head and start moaning.

After a while, Michael says to me: "Does it always take you so long to get an orgasm?"
"No, no. I don't know. Maybe it's the tension.", I reply.
"Well, I know something to do about that."

I've still got my eyes closed, and all of a sudden I feel the warm, wet tongue of Michael against the head of my cock. He licks my cock and balls, and takes my cock in his mouth. He continues sucking me, until I can't hold it anymore.
When I say that I'm coming, he pulls his head back and starts jerking me. The orgasm he gives me is the best orgasm I've ever had in my life.