Friendly Sex

Wilde316

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was searching through some of the older posts and I found one about hearing your neighbours having sex, I thought this was interesting and quite funny but I would like to ask even more, I guess this would fall to the guys mainly but it could still work for all the ladies.

Have you ever heard someone having sex in another room and been completely disappointd with their performance? Did you feel like teaching the guy a few lessons or doing commentary, Just asking for some funny stories, sorry if this seems like old news

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes, yeah I thought 'that guy can't last long, he should send his girl over here' etc.

Or when they say something stupid, trying to be dirty and sexy like 'ooh you're so naughty' its just ridiculous.

A few times people have been having sex in flats upstairs, we hit the ceiling with a brush or something and tell them to shut the fuck up hehe thats funny :D

Usually though, the performance is pitiful. Less competition for me though ;)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was staying at the Marriott Courtyard in Orlando, just a couple of weeks ago. My partner and I got back to our room later than usual one evening, close to midnight. I left the room to get ice, and as I was coming back down the hall, I heard a woman's voice, echoing from about 6 doors down "oh, oh, oh, baby, yeah, oh, oh, oh" in that "20-more-strokes-and-I'm-going-to-cum" rhythm. I wondered how the folks in the room next to theirs felt about that... there were lots of Disney-bound families around...