Friendly Situations

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Imported, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Dyer: Has anyone had anyone situations with their friends were they are comparing sizes or feeling each other? Also has anyone tried to feel a friend without them knowing while they were sleeping?

stats: flaccid= 5.5x4.5
    erect=9.5x6.5

2. jonb

Gold Member

Comparing sizes in junior high. Gave it up @ about 13, though. We also jacked off in front of each other, but we didn't touch each other.

3. Imported

Gold Member

bradleeM: Only once did I try to feel someone while they were sleeping. The person was super hansome............but I was very disappointed when I finally located it, pinky size.

Felt really bad about that so I never did it again. It sort of confirmed a theory I had been postulating during that time...........that really handsome dudes almost always have the smallest dicks. The handsome dudes I saw in the locker rooms and showers etc, from HS thru college and on the job, all seemed to have the smallest penises.

The pics of the dudes on the msn site are for the most part not very good looking in the face.

No I am not a nice looking person and no I am not super hung................that was the way I was thinking then................... since then I have seen more nicer looking guys with nice packages........... so either my thinking cleared up or the guys got cuter over time. :)

4. Imported

Gold Member

lilAmy: Next time any of you guys are going to be doing communal touching, please invite me over so I can watch. lol

5. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: From time to time I've caught women friends who I thought were totally platonic sneaking peeks at me when I'm wearing my jeans. Women are usually pretty sly about this but they can be caught.

Sometimes they realize I've caught them and they smile sheepishly or avert their eyes quickly. The awkward moment is very brief and soon forgotten.

6. Imported

Gold Member

mekkler: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=youth;num=1040967825;start=0#4 date=12/27/02 at 21:10:31]
    From time to time I've caught women friends who I thought were totally platonic sneaking peeks at me when I'm wearing my jeans. Women are usually pretty sly about this but they can be caught.

Sometimes they realize I've caught them and they smile sheepishly or avert their eyes quickly. The awkward moment is very brief and soon forgotten.[/quote]

I totally agree Speedo. For me it's a real turn-on when I catch one sneaking a peek. By the way, I've noticed that they're a little easier to catch when you're just walking out of a restroom, such as a mall food court area with tables.

7. Imported

Gold Member

gwilson: A girl friend of mine pointed out that this guy in town a few days ago must have huge balls, and I asked her how she knew and she said that she was looking.. and I looked at her with a semi-shocked face, and she went red and started laughing... she told me later she'd been watching me too, and she'd guessed I was big (dick and balls).

So you never know when someone's looking :p

Coco 8)

8. Imported

Gold Member

Finedessert: COCO: When they stop looking is when you have to worry. ::)

Grandpa

9. wantmore

wantmore New Member

When I was a teen ager I often got with one or two friends to check ut our penis and balls. Of course this led to joint jack-offs - sometimes doing each other. t was very interesting to compare sizes and shapes Also who could cum first - we didn't think about making last as long as possible - just wanted the orgasm and see the cum shoot out.:p :)

10. wantmore

wantmore New Member

Yes indeed. When I was about 16 several of us would get together to compare our dicks - size and shapes. It was interesting and usually led to masturbation - sometimes doing each other. Those were good times for us all.:) :)

11. FBAnder

FBAnder Member

Albums:
    Geez, dude, get a little trigger happy on the submit reply button?

12. Matthew

Gold Member

It's just a problem the board is having right now. Check the post dates.

13. root00

root00 Member

Nothing like an over active trigger finger

14. strok869

strok869 New Member

I HAVE. Both when they were sleepin and comapring!

15. GoneA

Gold Member

No. Just, no..

16. mikeatomic

mikeatomic New Member

Ive never felt other guys up while they where sleepin but had a few specific friends through out middle school and high school that compared and experimented with

17. smokeylink

smokeylink New Member

Didn't do the sleeping thing but made lots of comparisons when we were teens.

18. gioppa

gioppa New Member

Albums:
    when we're young in italy our parents send us in holyday with the priest,and during the night start the competition(we're 12\13 yo)and everybody with dick in the hand up and down.
    i win the competition for the bigger and longer of 1973.
    another never come
    another for big head
    another for the best shot
    it's good to be a boy....

19. B_devilsnight007

B_devilsnight007 New Member

damn right i have compared with some of my friends... best times of my early teen years!
    "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours", damn i used that line a lot.. muahaha

And i have touched one of my friends while he sleptover at my place. He fell asleep that night in my bed, and i had always thought that he might have been bi/gay. So while he slept on my bed, i reached over and started playing wiht his soft cock. I had hoped that it would get hard, but it never did. I then took it out of his jeans and started playing with it, and he turned, so i withdrew my hand right away, waited a few minutes, i thought he went back to sleep, so i went back and started playing with it again, and he wasn't asleep, and he's like "What the fuck are you doin?!" i didn't say anything, he turned back over and went back to sleep. I think, he thinks now it was a dream... he never said anything to me about it. And i haven't tried anything with him since then, i figured if he was really bi/gay or even curious, he wouldn't have freaked out..

And this other guy, one time he came over, and we were watching tv. We was fried, and eventually went to sleep, i tried to get a feel in, but really couldn't feel too much... i think i was rubbing his balls.. haha... i didn't try to take it out that time..

20. Spoogesicle

Spoogesicle New Member

Under a bridge...The Bridge of Sighs (or Size?)
    Don't be so sure. If someone is so presumptuous as to grab my cock without my express consent, I have every right to "freak out" even though I'm gay. Someone wants to have sex with me? He can ask me, don't just reach out and grab me. That's a way to make a friendship go sour.

Draft saved Draft deleted