Friendly Situations

B_devilsnight007

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Don't be so sure. If someone is so presumptuous as to grab my cock without my express consent, I have every right to "freak out" even though I'm gay. Someone wants to have sex with me? He can ask me, don't just reach out and grab me. That's a way to make a friendship go sour.

yah i know... but we're like best friends, so i'd rather keep a friendship rather then loose it over something like that, and if it did turn out that he isn't into guys like that, then tells everyone that i tired to do something with him.... it wouldn't be fun for me...

and although he didn't say anything to me directly... i guess he told a lot of people that he woke up the next morning, in my brother's room, with his cock hanging out.. so everyone suspected my brother...
so i dunno, i think if he wanted something more, he wouldn't have told everyone like that... who knows tho.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I did everything I could to cover it up. If I had to wear dress pants or jeans I made sure there was a long shirt covering up the jewels. I dreaded my first sexual experience for fear of rejection and labeled a freak. After the first one the word spread almost overnight. Few would do anything except hold it, stroke it. Not much fun but better than nothing.