Friends and co-workers

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by avg_joe, Jul 23, 2010.

1. avg_joe

Gold Member

Have you ever asked your friends and co-workers to let you peep at their dicks? Or have you ever asked them to let you touch their dicks? I asked my friends and co-workers to let me touch their dicks, and they allowed me to do that. One guy worked at the gas station, and I gave him hand job at the station restroom. LMAO !!!

2. OandyO

OandyO Member

Albums:
    Me and a buddy were drunk one night and ended back at my place. I get frisky when drunk. I had heard rumors from his GF that he was hung like a horse. I am talking 9 plus! I just flat out said that I don't believe he could be that big. He said go ahead grab it. At first I grabbed his crotch through his shorts. Damn there was a lot to hold onto. I said I still don't believe him. He proceeded to lift his shirt and take my arm and put it down his shorts. Whoa! was not expecting that. I got a handful of soft large cock. I gave it a couple of strokes and he got a little hard. If I wasn't so drunk I would of pulled it out and gave him some good head but alas that did not happen. I guess we will have to go out drinking again and see what happens. I was just surprised how open he was with me grabbing his goods. Did not know before that he was up for something like that.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

You know when guys get drunk they would do anything you ask them to do. I love those drunk guys and sleeping guys. Oh boy, I am getting down and dirty !!! LMAO !!!

4. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You got some good friends :biggrin1:

5. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I have a friend that I met when we were both 14. After college he became a professional photographer. I had a crush on him for years...and never told him. Early in our friendship I made my own unspoken ground rules...to not look at his dick.

That worked pretty well through high school and college. After we graduated, I invited him down for a visit where I broke my rule, described here.

A few years later, he came back for another visit and brought his camera. I mustered up the courage to ask him to take some pictures of me in various states...which became various states of undress...which became nude...which became semi-boned. It wasn't sexual, but it was really exciting being naked and half hard in front of this guy. I kept discretely tugging on my dick so that it wouldn't look shriveled up (worst nightmare, right?) and when I saw him catch me I explained "I'm trying to make it look big!". He smiled and snapped back "that's big?". In reality, that's where it all ended. In anyone else's reality, hawt man-on-man action would have promptly followed. Ironically...I just came across some of the pictures he took.

That being said...if anyone wants to be my friend...I have very little modesty.

6. avg_joe

Gold Member

I do. I was born and raised in South East Asia, and there isn't a problem to ask your friend that you want to peep at his dick and touch it. A lot of guys would let you do that. But in the USA, there are a lot of laws, possible sexual harassment charges, jail time, and criminal charges. That's why I stay away from the Americans.

Draft saved Draft deleted