Friends and co-workers

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever asked your friends and co-workers to let you peep at their dicks? Or have you ever asked them to let you touch their dicks? I asked my friends and co-workers to let me touch their dicks, and they allowed me to do that. One guy worked at the gas station, and I gave him hand job at the station restroom. LMAO !!!

OandyO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Me and a buddy were drunk one night and ended back at my place. I get frisky when drunk. I had heard rumors from his GF that he was hung like a horse. I am talking 9 plus! I just flat out said that I don't believe he could be that big. He said go ahead grab it. At first I grabbed his crotch through his shorts. Damn there was a lot to hold onto. I said I still don't believe him. He proceeded to lift his shirt and take my arm and put it down his shorts. Whoa! was not expecting that. I got a handful of soft large cock. I gave it a couple of strokes and he got a little hard. If I wasn't so drunk I would of pulled it out and gave him some good head but alas that did not happen. I guess we will have to go out drinking again and see what happens. I was just surprised how open he was with me grabbing his goods. Did not know before that he was up for something like that.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know when guys get drunk they would do anything you ask them to do. I love those drunk guys and sleeping guys. Oh boy, I am getting down and dirty !!! LMAO !!!

D

deleted3782

I have a friend that I met when we were both 14. After college he became a professional photographer. I had a crush on him for years...and never told him. Early in our friendship I made my own unspoken ground rules...to not look at his dick.

That worked pretty well through high school and college. After we graduated, I invited him down for a visit where I broke my rule, described here.

A few years later, he came back for another visit and brought his camera. I mustered up the courage to ask him to take some pictures of me in various states...which became various states of undress...which became nude...which became semi-boned. It wasn't sexual, but it was really exciting being naked and half hard in front of this guy. I kept discretely tugging on my dick so that it wouldn't look shriveled up (worst nightmare, right?) and when I saw him catch me I explained "I'm trying to make it look big!". He smiled and snapped back "that's big?". In reality, that's where it all ended. In anyone else's reality, hawt man-on-man action would have promptly followed. Ironically...I just came across some of the pictures he took.

That being said...if anyone wants to be my friend...I have very little modesty.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You got some good friends :biggrin1:

I do. I was born and raised in South East Asia, and there isn't a problem to ask your friend that you want to peep at his dick and touch it. A lot of guys would let you do that. But in the USA, there are a lot of laws, possible sexual harassment charges, jail time, and criminal charges. That's why I stay away from the Americans.