friends ask

longANDstrong

Just Browsing
Media
they are always asking, "what's your secret" and i'm like huh? some always ask about "it" and treat me like that is all i am at some points. soft i'm 6.5" x 5" and hard i'm 9.5" x 6". i mean i am big but not that huge am i? i don't think it is something people need to stare at in the hallways or in the showers is it? they sometimes call me names like donkey dick and horse or wang, or anaconda. there is definately some bad feelings sometimes like when someone first sees it in the locker room. i sometimes feel like i'm a dog at a dog show. pretty sure i'm still growing but i hope i'll be outta high school by the time it gets too big. but then there's always the gym everyday, and i doubt that will stop (constant stares from old men and young kids with their dads)

others though have asked and been interested but been polite and respecting of my property and space. high fives are sometimes given in the halls by people just finding out and getting a little excited. weird huh?

one things for sure....rumors do get around

fuzzydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that only in a community like LPSG would a +9" penis be called "big but not that huge". It is HUGE.

As for high school: I know it's hard for you to believe it now, living through it as you are, but it will come to an end, at which point your real life will begin. Just bide your time, and then don't look back.

Big Don

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
longANDstrong said:
they are always asking, "what's your secret"

The next time someone asks just say 'good genes' and leave it at that. You just have to remember that most of the people poking fun at your size are jealous. They choose to handle that emotion by making a joke at your expense. Keep your chin up, and remember that high school is only 4 years of your life.

You can also take comfort in the fact that there are worse characteristics to be known for. Given a choice, I would rather have been known as 'the guy with the big cock' than 'that fat kid with all the pimples'.

Pappy

Media
longANDstrong said:
they are always asking, "what's your secret" and i'm like huh? some always ask about "it" and treat me like that is all i am at some points. soft i'm 6.5" x 5" and hard i'm 9.5" x 6". i mean i am big but not that huge am i? i don't think it is something people need to stare at in the hallways or in the showers is it? they sometimes call me names like donkey dick and horse or wang, or anaconda. there is definately some bad feelings sometimes like when someone first sees it in the locker room. i sometimes feel like i'm a dog at a dog show. pretty sure i'm still growing but i hope i'll be outta high school by the time it gets too big. but then there's always the gym everyday, and i doubt that will stop (constant stares from old men and young kids with their dads)

others though have asked and been interested but been polite and respecting of my property and space. high fives are sometimes given in the halls by people just finding out and getting a little excited. weird huh?

one things for sure....rumors do get around

Dude, like you're supposed to be 18 to be here.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
longANDstrong said:
i am 18. i'm a senior. i thought this is what the forum was for. ???

Don't be surprised that you were asked, though, since mentioning 'high school' did indicate you could be younger. And in the current political climate, this site really can't be associated with under-18s in any way, manner or form.

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went through the same thing through my freshman, sophomore, and junior years. I am 5.5" when I am soft and 8" when I am hard, so I am not as big as you, but I still got a lot of stares, comments, and people treating me like I was just a penis. It ended this year pretty much though, everyone knows about it and they just accept it now, although I still get the occasional stare or comment in the hallway.