Friends father coming on to me

Takenachance

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry my cock gets too hard. You are a pompous ass. You don't know the total picture, but you choose to moralize, generalize and to inject your sad history instead of looking at the bigger picture that he has a chance at a real relationship.

Actually - your the pompous ass. Calling people "assholes" for doing nothing more than expressing their own opinion(s).

Like I stated - I do speak from experience on the subject and while I do not claim to know the whole situation - I'm not retarded enough to criticize other people from stating their feelings on the subject at hand.

So like I said before - you can just go fuck yourself!

You seem like the kind of loser whose just desperate for a relationship at any cost.

Based on your attitude - I don't find that very surprising at all.

Last edited:

Nate1978

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Suppose you guys deserve an update.

Firstly, you can't help who you're attracted to. My feelings for him haven't really waned much in the last week. We've been in touch throughout the last week. Obviously we're not gonna chance doing the datung thing in public so we've had a few nights in. It feels very easy, nothing much has changed between us when it comes to conversations. There's no awkwardness. The sex has surprised me too. First time had a couple of issues but we're working on it and even though we're not into double figures yet, things have improved and it's gone from alright to pretty amazing. I think I'll always remember seeing him naked for the first time. It was a proper butterflies in stomach moment. His body is average, his cock is barely average but I was just like "wow". He has got an amazing bubble butt, one of the best I've ever seen.

The picture I posted probably wasn't very refelective, he definitely doesn't look like he's in his sixties. I've removed it and upped two other ones, one from this year one from years ago.

So yeah. So far so good. We think we might tell the son/friend next week just so we can make the relationship official and move on (and upwards).

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Suppose you guys deserve an update.

Firstly, you can't help who you're attracted to. My feelings for him haven't really waned much in the last week. We've been in touch throughout the last week. Obviously we're not gonna chance doing the datung thing in public so we've had a few nights in. It feels very easy, nothing much has changed between us when it comes to conversations. There's no awkwardness. The sex has surprised me too. First time had a couple of issues but we're working on it and even though we're not into double figures yet, things have improved and it's gone from alright to pretty amazing. I think I'll always remember seeing him naked for the first time. It was a proper butterflies in stomach moment. His body is average, his cock is barely average but I was just like "wow". He has got an amazing bubble butt, one of the best I've ever seen.

The picture I posted probably wasn't very refelective, he definitely doesn't look like he's in his sixties. I've removed it and upped two other ones, one from this year one from years ago.

So yeah. So far so good. We think we might tell the son/friend next week just so we can make the relationship official and move on (and upwards).

Well, best wishes. Look forward to hearing the next update. I also hope that your friend doesn't lose his mind, so that you're alive to post it :)

Last edited:

Nate1978

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just a little update.

We told my friend about our relationship about 3 weeks ago. My friends dad and I did a lot of talking about what was best to do, where our relationship was going and decided it was best to let him know and then go public. We sat him down together. He was, obviously, quite surprised at first. There was a fair bit of arguing and shouting but he's come around now. He's still not keen on the whole thing and doesn't like seeing us together but when I'm with him alone or he's with his dad and I'm not there he's totally okay with us. We're still friends and hopefully he'll be more accepting of the relationship in future.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
KennethJL, that's awesome! I wish you and your BF lots of luck. I think it's great you told your friend about you and his dad and that he's cool with it. BTW, saw the pics of you and him... you guys are both SMOKING HOT. I think you two make an excellent couple. Something tells me your friend knows it too even if he hasn't said so himself.