Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pot is great. I’ll smoke, rarely, to get a night kicked off or at a party. But edibles are phenomenal. They take a while, for me at least, to kick it. But I enjoy the freedom to mentally explore whatever topic I’d like. The self-awareness and the self-analysis. I’ve seen many difficult things in a new light after a gummy or ½.

Take being gay. Previous edition – ‘No way, not gonna happen. Pussy hound only. Maybe a BJ but never reciprocate. Or get their number or know their name. Never. Always one-time, always anonymous.’

To today’s version of, ‘stuff that bad boy into my mouth’ to, ‘which dildo should we practice with today’ to ‘we need a 3-way, Wendy’. See, life is complicated. And I’m amazed that I really don’t care. Fuck it. I like Pete’s cock and I like what he does to me with it – and his mouth and hands and body. But it’s more that I like HIM. I’m literally stroking my nipples as I lay on the couch. Pete’s at the bar – his late shift. I don’t like women any less. Use whatever label you’d like – just don’t tell me it’s wrong. Cuz it aint. I feel it. I know it. I’m living it. Huh.

So that’s where we are folks. Yeah, I think we ‘love’ each other. I think we get on well and we are learning a lot about each other, which is great. We have fun together. We merge well. It’s been nice and fun. Not the hang-ups that I would have expected. No, we haven’t ‘consummated’ the relationship yet, but we are working up to it. And does that even apply? We aren’t making babies here, folks – biologically impossible. Nor is there a maiden head to take. But it is the concept of fucking, which men do. Or perhaps the ritual of penetration and all that it implies in a relationship. And fucking their bride or loved one traditionally seals the deal.

What is funny is that Pete got into the butt plugs and dildos a bit. He actually wants me to fuck him first. “To be a good top or bottom, you really need to experience the other side as well. I’ve anal fucked a lot, so I know what it feels like for a dude. I’ve never bottomed. You’ve never done anal, so I want you to fuck me first and learn. Then you will know how awesome it is and what brings you pleasure about it. Then, when you are ready to bottom, you will know what I’m feeling as we go about it.” And I’m wide-mouthed. Flies could land in there.

“You want me to fuck you. Like, put my hard-on up your ass and jizz in you?”

And he nods. “yep. Never thought it – but it’s the right thing to do.” And I nod. Big smile. Fist pump. “Sweet dude. I like that idea!” and he smirks.

Now, remember, I’m on the couch mildly stoned on gummies. Reliving this revelation. Peter’s working late, I have about 2 hours till he’s home. I take a quarter, little bite of another gummy and go top up the vodka. Killing time. Check the phone, nothing new. It’s the weekend.

Then I DuckDuckGo: ‘Best time to have anal sex’ and learn I should spoon my girl for relaxed entry. And I’m like – if I’m with a girl, why would I do anal sex? Vagina is right there. Next door over. Perfectly fine and acceptable way to get off. Anal is the boys province, cuz aint no pussy there. But I get it. If you are a dude and you love your wife/GF and either of you wants to explore anal, yeah, okay…maybe. Tips might be needed. But, see, chicks don’t have a prostrate to massage. Or a taint. They have lots of lovely other bits to stimulate. But the vagina is perfection. Why’d you ass fuck a chick. Don’t get it. And if I was a chick, I’d be like ‘are you gay’?

I have too much free time and I’m stoned. My life is good, but it’s also in limbo. I love Pete, but we just haven’t done ‘it’ yet and that troubles me. Or it’s a big question mark. Hmm. Dildo play. Pot makes me horny. Yup, up and into the bedroom. I make myself follow the routine. I get into the shower and clean the disinfected shower douche out. Get it to the right temperature and use the douche to clean myself out. So, to be clear, I use a mild water cannon to force the shit out of my ass. Some shit my big toe needs to push down the drain. There is no half doing this. And I’m clean, and I dry off and I get on the bed, towel protecting it, and lube up and select a dildo and insert. Pushing out as I do so and it’s in. Easy Peasy. And I move it around and I think it’s Peter and I nod. I’m ready.

I grab my camera and take a video of my ass with dildo inserted and send it to Peter. “Tonight’s the night. I’m ready. Fuck me or don’t bother coming home.” And I click send.

Fuck. Big up in the feud. The Feud of How Do We Get Through the First Fuck. Fuck. Go eat another ¼ gummy and get the vodka out. It’s about an hour until Peter will be home and I put a butt plug in. On low level vibrate. It makes my balls super agitated and me super horny. Just the right state to lose my virginity. Fuck. I’m going to do it. Damn, man. You’re gonna have a dude put his DICK into your ass. And breed you. You want his fucking seed so far up your ass. Wow – BIG change for me. And I smile. You knew this was coming. And frankly, deep down you knew this was a possibility – don’t lie. You liked dudes blowing you…Think back, long and hard. You liked looking at their cocks and hard bodies as well. Yeah. Super strait you are. Pussy hound, too. But you liked it. And you are about to give it up. Fuck.

Peter texts back “ok”.

WTF does that mean? OK, you will be home shortly and take what is meant for you? Or OK, I’ll go sleep at my place. Asswipe. I top up the vodka. I’m also butt ass naked with a vibrating butt plug in, drunk and stoned. And happy. Fuck – am I about to get fucked?

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And I ignore the clock and search my phone for anything interesting. I gave up Grindr but Twitter always has hot vids and gifs. Odd, cuz I stopped my favorite chick spots and I just check out dudes jerking off or fucking or sucking. Lots of cum shots. I don’t know – I like pussy, but it feels like right now, right here, I need to focus on cock. It’s important to me. And I turn the dial up one on my vibrator. My dick is sloppy wet with dripping pre-cum.

I hear the door open and feel a cool breeze as my man comes up. Coat on, dressed for work. And he bends down, and kneels in front of me and inserts his tongue into my mouth as we kiss and make-out. Our bodies responding in kind. Coat comes off and my man takes his shirt and pants off and shoes off and he’s naked and he’s kissing me and his huge cook is hard and I can see pre-cum on the tip. My boy is ready and excited! Peter literally scopes me up off of the couch and carries me to our bed. I’d left the towel down. And there is lube on both sides of the bed.

“Let me jump in the shower real quick” and he gets up. “stick your fucking dick in my ass and you can shower after” and he stops. And gets between my legs and kisses me. Cock on cock. He lubes his cock up and pulls the butt plug out and his penis head is at my hole. And he pushes in just a little – just before my ring. Keeping my hole open from the butt plug.

“Are you sure, Conrad? Or are sure you are ready?” and I take both of my hands and pull his fucking ass towards my body, pushing out like I’m taking a shit, making his cock penetrate my ass. FUCK. Dick head pops the ring. FUCK. Stars of pain. I read about this. Breath, breath, breath. Relax. You are doing this to bring pleasure to the best man you’ve ever known and loved. He needs this from you and you want to give it to him. Pain goes from like my ass got ripped open to it feels weird, funny. Odd. Still pain, but I may live. Relax and enjoy. Fuck. He’s holding steady. Gently pushing in.

See, I read all of the articles. Sit on his cock, him on his back. Bullshit. That’s like shooting yourself. Spoon – that’s dumb. Doggie – yeah, right, so he can go deeper? No, I choose missionary so he can read my face. See where I am vis-à-vis the pain – cuz it does hurt. Fuck. I open my eyes and look at him. He is so fucking handsome. His dick is in your ass. He hasn’t cum yet, but he is technically fucking me (clap-clap). I put my hands to his cheeks and smile. “I’m okay – do a little more. Let me learn how this feels” and he pushes in slowly and he penetrates my mouth with his hard and pointy tongue and kisses me and my eyes and my ears and “you are so tight” and “I almost came when I read your text and I RAN home” and “are you okay” and “how is it” and he pumps me a few times and a few are deep and those hurt so I squirm a bit and he sees it on my face and he slows down. “Getting close, baby” and he bangs me hard a little and his head flings back and I can feel his cock expand as a load of cum gets banged into me. His lips find mine and he pumps and cums more. Huh. Umm. My chest is wet, smelly and sticky. Like Bleachy. His cock is in my ass. Did I fucking cum and I didn’t even know it. I take some of the slime and feed it to Peter.

“You came” and I nod. “Apparently” and he smiles and moves in for a kiss. "Hands free. That makes me fell like a fucking rockstar. Thank you."

"We fucking did it man. Thank you so much for that gift! It was the hottest fuck I've ever had." But I'm just dazed and smiling. I've lost my virginity! What every post-pubescent guy dreams of and yearns for. And I remember how important it was the first time. This one, with giving up my anal virginity to the man I love -- feels way more significant.

Peter's letting his dick deflate in me -- makes the pain of withdrawal less. Yeah -- I read about that, too! But our kisses are long and deep and it's fun being sticky with cum and smelly. In fact, it's beautiful!

bas_nl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Continue or abandon it? Not clear if it's working for you guys. Thanks!

This is super well-written and sexy as can be!! You are a natural and draw me more into your story with every new installment. So yes, please continue! :)

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Holy fucking hell. I just got fucked. And I came and I liked it! Holy fucking shit, I can’t believe it, no fucking way did I just get a dick up the ass. Fist PUMP. Fucking hell. My man came! IN MY ASS. And I LIKED it. Maybe not so much, but I didn’t hate it. This is HUGE. Fucked-up for sure, but still. I came. Fuck. I roll over and we cuddle and we brush teeth and we go to bed. No big deal. We sleep, we cuddle. I feel his cock at my ass, and I squirm it in a little and go back to sleep. And damn don’t I feel happy and – satisfied. I gave my man what he needed and wanted and it was good for me too. Huh. Fuck. I’m a pussy bottom. Stop that. You are a man in love. With another man. Who likes to fuck ass. Okay. Better with that. We sleep, we hold, we cuddle. Life.

The next morning, early, it’s hard-ons and needing to piss and we do and fuck it, we go in for another session. I’m sober, but my ass is relaxed and damn all it was good. Not as vigorous. Not as important. But fuck, as his head popped in and his tongue did at the same time into my mouth, arms around each other. Fuck. This is marital bliss. And he picked up the pace and my legs got to his shoulders and damn, our eyes locked as he came. Gentle. Sweet. Masculine. He was mid pump and his hand goes to my cock and he works it, still in me. And damn boy, does he have hands. And wow. Against all odds – snot comes shooting out. Lots. Cum all over. Fuck all. Who am I?

We shower and clean up and I walk out, naked, and start the coffee and I feel a draft and the door was opened and up walks – my ex-girlfriend.

“Good to see you in the altogether big boy” as she walks up and plants a kiss on my lips and takes hold of my cock. I’m just staring. “I’ve decided to give you another go” and she rubs my cock to more than half mast. “Want to go have incredible make up sex?” and I actually think of nodding. Yes. Yes. Yes - I do. Make-up sex is great. Except for one little or actually one BIG problem. Who then proceeds to walk into the kitchen, naked, big bat swinging side to side on his massive hockey player-like thighs.

“Who the hell is that?” Peter asks.

I’m dumbfounded. “This is my ex-girlfriend” and she’s looking at Peter with interest, staring hard at his cock and then at his face and then back at me. “What’s going on here. Con?” and I look at her. FUCK. See, shit all – this is truth or dare. Peter would have my back if I lied. But fuck it. Man up. “That’s my boyfriend, Peter. Peter, my ex, who is just leaving” and I try to motion her towards the door. Of course she had a key. Need to change the locks.

“No fucking way. Conrad Smythe-Worthington, IV are you telling me you are gay? A fucking homo? Does your father know? That’s DISGUSTING.” Yet she waits around for a response.

“Yeah, babe, kind of came up sudden like, but yeah, total homo, like dudes and a cock up the ass is spectacular. So, like, thanks. But Bye-bye.” As I walk her to the door. And out. Fuck. That’s NOT good.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Fuck it. I’m just standing there. My world has collapsed. Totally gone. I am in so much shit. I knew this was coming, that I’d have to deal with it, but still. I was hoping for time and for a plan. Crap. No such luck. Time to man-up. Hell, time to grow up. I sigh. Hard.

I walk up the stairs and Peter is at the kitchen table, sipping coffee. He gets up and pours me a mug. “You’ll be fine, bud – don’t let it bother you.” And I look at him like ‘are you fucking crazy – you have NO idea.’ – but I just stare. “Want to talk about it?” and I shake my head. I need to work it out on my own.

“I’m going to go for a run.” So I gear up, stretch and I’m out the door. And I run. Jogging at first and then knees up. Hard. I rationalize that this is the Fight or Flight caveman response. I’m not ready to fight, so I’m running. And I run far. And hard. Then I slow down to a jog. I had wanted to do an Iron Man, so my distance running and stamina is sufficient to my needs at the moment.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. This sucks. But then I’m like, ‘what’s the big deal? It’s 2020 – dudes hook up all of the time.’ But they aren’t Conrad Smythe-Worthington, IV. There are ‘high expectations’ for me. Granny wanted me to be President. Mom thought Senator was just fine. Dad wanted CEO. But it’s 2020 – can’t all of those things be achieved as a gay dude? Of course they can, so what’s the big deal? Because they’ve been match-making my entire life. Seeking out the ‘most suitable’ bride – and preferably one with a large dowry, family company or some other prestigious event and/or tangible assets, and then we’d have 3 perfect little blond boys with big dicks, and 2 blond girls with hot racks for kids to keep the dynasty rolling. And I just fucked that up. Fuck.

I have no idea where I am or what time it is. I literally am completely lost. And yes, phone got left at home. It bugs the shit out of me on my arm when I run. Plus I didn’t want to have to deal with the myriad of phone calls and text that were sure to await me when I return. I make it to a large intersection and recognize it as a main thoroughfare – way far from home. Shit. So I turn east and continue – pressing for home. And I’m pooped. I think the mental anguish has drained my energy. I’m at a slow jog now. Fuck it. I raise my hand to a passing taxi, but he ignores me – too busy a street. I wave at a few more and one finally swerves over hard and stops so I can get in.

It’s like a long cab ride – easily 25 minutes. And we turn into our street and all I see, say, think and fear is right there. FUCK. How is that physically possible. FUCK. Shit. FUCK.

Hazards flashing, right up ahead, left wheels ON the sideway. Dad’s big-ass Bentley. Well he wasted NO time in getting here. Fuck. Musta been pushing 85-90. I tell the cabbie to wait. I actually take like 5 seconds to collect myself before hitting the buzzer. Peter opens the door. “Pay the cab please, and tip him well.” As I walk up the stairs.

My dad is standing in the living room and not looking pleased. In a suit. Who wears a suit these days, least of all on a Saturday. “Hey Pops, good to see you. What a surprise” and he stares at me. Silence. Well that went well.

“I am livid at this moment. I don’t have WORDS to speak to you” and He’s standing there. Arms crossed.

“Oh, okay then – I’ll jump into the shower and clean up and then if you find any words, we can chat. Otherwise we’re planning to go out for dinner.” And I leave just as a returned Peter and my dad to stare at each other.

Peter follows me into the bathroom. “He just showed up” and I nod. “What have you told him?” and he looks at me. “Nothing. See, I let him in when he said who he was, and I was polite and he asked me to stop talking. So I did.” And I nod. Typical.

I shower fast. I mean, my mini-marathon worked muscles needed the heat, but I was pushing it enough by being rude. So I’m like in and out and then some conservative pants and shirt, and swipe of fingers through the hair. And totally socks and shoes. Dad hates us going barefoot. And I go to face the Master.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“Thanks Dad, needed that shower – I did about a 3+ hour run. How’s Mom?” and he looks at me.

“Dad – it’s not the end of the world me being in love with another man. It’s not what you and Mom wanted, but it happened. And I’d like to think that, in time, you will get to see what a phenomenal guy Peter is and learn to love him as well.”

“There will be no time. You are leaving this den of sin and you will be leaving immediately. As for your faggot”

“Watch it, asshole, or you will have a fist in your face very fast. I’m fine with you being upset and I know it’s complicated, but any discussion with me and your son will be in a RESPECTFUL tone, or you will have to deal with me. Is that clear?”

And I’m looking at Peter. No one – no one, ever, has stood up to my father. I’m not sure that’s such a good idea. But fuck-all, it sure is hot!

“Dad”

“Quiet” and he’s looking at Peter hard. “You have no idea who you are dealing with. I can have the mayor of this city, the governor of this state and probably the President on the line in a minute, as well as the chief of police. Do not ever speak to me in that tone of voice.”

“Well, sir, I am sorry to offend. But your language was offensive to me. I’d like to suggest that you leave now, and return when you are in a better frame of mine. Please leave this house.”

“You can’t chuck me out of my son’s house you degenerate, plus I own this fucking place.”

“Actually, Dad, I own it, via Granny’s trust. So yes, Peter can ask you to leave. Please leave.”

“I will leave when your bags are packed – to hell with that, I will leave when you are in that car outside. Grab what you need. You have five minutes.”

“Sir, please leave. And that’s the third request for you to leave this premise and under the law, you are now technically trespassing. Please leave. Forth request.”

And my father remained in place. “Get into the car”

Peter picks his phone up, and types in a few letters and puts the phone to his ear. “Uncle Sean. How are you. Good. I’m not so good, I have a trespasser in my house that will not leave. Yeah. I’ve asked him to leave 4 times and he has not. Also, we’ll probably need a tow truck as he’s parked on the sidewalk outside our house. Okay. I’ll text the address. Thanks. Love to Aunt Bea.” And Peter hangs up.

“That was Philadelphia’s Chief of Police. My uncle Sean.”

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well that put a frown on my father’s face. And he just stared at Peter while we puttered in the kitchen. We hear siren’s in the street. It’s like 5 minutes. And then the door buzzes. I let two officers in. We go up the stairs and I am literally shaking with fear. This is so out of control.

Peter meets us and nods to my father. “The intruder is over there.” And one officer asks for my father’s name and then Peter’s and mine. And then he asks if we are related, and I confirm we are. And the officer closes his book.

“Look, people, I’m not sure what’s going on here, but this is considered a domestic affair. So police intervention isn’t an option. If there was physical abuse, we could intervene, but it appears you are not being physical. Care to enlighten us as to what’s going on here?”

“My son is a faggot and he’s having faggot sex with that man over there.”

And the officer looks at him and takes a breath. “Well sir, I am sure that is difficult for any father to hear. I recall vividly when my younger brother came out to the family. He was very scared and it stressed him for a very long time – such that he postponed his life to adhere to what were in fact incorrect and aged family values. But now everyone is just fine. So I’d suggest that you think longer term and bigger picture and see how you can relate to your son’s news.”

My father didn’t like that one bit. And we hear voices outside and see flashing lights. “They are towing your car, by the way.” And my father looks nervous and goes down the stairs. He talks them out of towing it apparently, but he’s got a few tickets and he had to move it and park it like a normal person. See, Dad loves his car.

Fuck, I could use a drink. Why not. The buzzer goes off and I go and let my father in. He’s pissed. But I think the break did him some good.

“I need a stiff drink, can I make you one?” and he nods. “Peter – please make some dirty vodka martinis – shaken. Then can you pick a spot and make a reservation for three for dinner?” and he nods.

“How did this happen, son? You never expressed any interest other than in women. Why? How?” and I nod. Okay, so progress. We are talking at least.

“Dad – I get it. It’s a shock. It was an even BIGGER shock to me, if you can believe it. I had a girlfriend. I LOVE women and LOVE making love to women. A vagina is just...” and Peter interrupts with a “Stay on topic, Conrad – really?”, and I nod and we sip our just made drinks. And Dad gives me a hand gesture of like ‘so?’ and takes another sip.

“Because I met Peter and I fell in love with him.” And he looks at me. Then the buzzer goes off again and Peter goes to answer the door. Wendy comes up in a flash and I stand and she hugs me. “I’m so sorry but I’m so happy for you.” And she kisses me.

“Dad, this is Wendy.” And my father nods. “How?” and the buzzer goes again and Peter brings Danny and Sammie up. I do the intros.

My father has a bewildered look on his face. “Wendy is Peter’s Ex, as is Samantha?” and we nod. “Dad, we both still really like women. That doesn’t change. We just love each other and have learned to express that love physically.” And my Dad cringes.

“Guys – what brought you here?” thinking Peter had texted them or something.

“There’s some really hateful things being said on Facebook at the moment and we thought you’d need some moral support” and yes, phones out, app open. Peter and I both bulge our eyes out. “Thanks guys. Wow – that shit is bad. So hateful. It’s awesome – thank you -- for you coming here to support us. That means a lot.”

Danny chimes in “Peter, Con – the three of us and a large part of Philadelphia would move heaven and earth for the two of you. You should see the Tavern – it’s standing room only, with a line out of the door.” And we look at each other and I guess the emotions got the best of me and I get tears in my eyes and down my cheeks. Fuck. Wendy grabs me in a fierce hug, and Sammie hugs Peter. See, that’s what family is supposed to do. Damn. I dry my eyes and Peter hugs me from behind.

Danny was like, “Con, I had no idea your family was such a big deal. I’m impressed.” And my father nods. “He is Conrad Smythe-Worthington the forth, you know.” And Danny turns to him and is quiet. “Yeah, I got that, but there is a lot of shit posted on Facebook from a lot of other Smythe-Worthingtons and its disgusting and disgraceful – shameful, even. You and they should be ashamed of yourselves. It’s DISGUSTING. Always, always: ‘Family First’. So here’s what you are going to do, hot shot. You have until the count of 5 to decide if you are disowning your son on not. And the only answer is a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ got it?”.

And Danny actually counts out loud in his loud Italian accented (he’s from Philly) accent to five. My father looks at him and then at me then says “No”. “I think it’s repulsive, and I’m very disappointed and I don’t like it at all. But I would never disown my son.”

“Good choice, hot shot. You would not have liked my response to a ‘Yes’. So here’s what you are going to do – Peter, get me a pen and paper, see, in my family and our line of business, we have to do a lot of good PR. And that’s what you need to do right now.”

My father looks a Danny and has a blank look. I signal Sammie for another round of drinks with my finger “Make whatever” and turn to Danny. How he got to be in charge – but very glad he is.

“There are unspeakable things being said about Connie & Pete by your family and others. You, as his father, needs to write a swift and compelling endorsement of your son and his boyfriend. And you had better post it fast, and write some others for any siblings.”

“You will have to help me, please. I am at a loss for words.” And Wendy pipes up “My wife – what’s her name?”

“Felicity”

“My wife, Felicity and myself, are thrilled to announce the very good news that my son, Conrad Smythe-Worthington, IV and his boyfriend (Peter Woods) have just shared their relationship with us and our family. Peter is a lovely man and we are very thrilled to welcome him into our family. Conrad’s love of Peter, and Peter’s in return is wonderful to see and we wish them every, every success as they build their future together. Please join us in congratulating them!”

“Does that work?” and everyone is staring at Wendy. “I’m not just a dumb blond, guys. I happen to run a very successful advertising business. This is easy for me.” And Peter gives her a hug and kiss on the lips. “Thank you” and I do the same.

Dad posts the statement and pulls out his phone. “Your mother will need some time for this.” And he walks into the vestibule. Mom apparently wasn’t thrilled. We watch the responses on Facebook and they are overwhelmingly positive. Dad comes in and he asks me to talk to Mom. Which I do. I’ll leave it out. Not good, but not irreparable.

We decide to face the music and go eat at Pete’s.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was expecting a crowd, based on what Danny said. But Holy Crap – that’s capitalized intentionally. Literally a line out the door and Drake is carding people to get in, but no one was leaving. The place was mobbed and I’m sure in violation of occupancy limits. There is a collective cheer when people see us. “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”, which Peter obligingly does. And that brings on another cheer. Wow, guess Pete is popular. My dad was a little cringe worthy. Wendy whispers to him and he gets his phone out. “We want to video this, guys, for Conrad’s mom. One more time ‘Kiss, Kiss, Kiss!’ and the crowd was into it and apparently so was Peter and that was some kiss. He bent me over backwards. Hot. I was a little dazed after and frankly a little hard, as was Peter. We turn and wave to my dad, who after Peter waves, sends the video to my Mom. We didn’t know it at the time, but he also posted it to Facebook.

My phone rings and it says: “Mother – DO NOT ANSWER UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES”, but I do.

“Darling” – huh. A switcheroo from before. “You didn’t tell me Peter was Peter Woods. And you failed to mention he’s GORGEOUS. Well done, son. I don’t like it, but at least you did VERY well for yourself.” And I’m nodding. “Thanks Mom! Appreciate that. Hard to talk here, can we call you later” and she agrees so that’s that. Huh.

We drink, we party, we socialize. The crowd eventually thins. My dad is one step away from hammered, but he’s in his element and can handle himself. He is as impressed with Sammie as I first was. But they appear to be enjoying themselves. Oh fuck. Dad has a notorious roving eye and it takes the pressure off of Mom, so she hasn’t openly disagreed with his escapades – as long as they remain infrequent and are kept private.

“Hey Pops, thanks for coming out with us. Did you want to crash at our place or a hotel. And TMI, but Peter and I will probably be making some noise tonight…” and my Dad takes his eyes off of Sammie and with a smile asks me to book the best available suite at the best available hotel. And would I please make a dinner reservation ‘join me?’ to Sammie and she smiles and nods, for two somewhere nice.” And he’s back to all eyes on Samantha. I toss the request over to Peter and he does them both with 2 phone calls. We get Drake to get them a cab and they are dispatched.

“Any chance that” and I look at Peter. “If Sammie can resist my father, she’s one strong women. But no, I don’t think she’ll be my new mother-in-law. Mom would never have it.” And he smiles. Peter leans in and whispers in my ear. “I was so proud of you today.” And I kiss him. And he whispers again. “I want to fuck you – HARD – tonight. Will you let me, please, Conrad?” and I nod. Well, well. The day is looking up!

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So fuck hard we did. I think there is a correlation between how easy it is to be penetrated and how much alcohol I’ve consumed. And pot. Hey – don’t judge, it was a party! But seriously. We got home, boozy and happy and holding each other and what others on the street thought. Lots of turned heads. Peter had me up against a building at one point and was grinding his cock into me, hands on face and making out. Yep – had the “get a room” called. Appreciate it. But as foreplay, it was very effective. My boxers were literally soaked with pre-cum and fuck all Peter was HARD and wet. Big time hard. We made it home and clothes came off as we got to the bedroom. I skipped the douche part – no time and, obviously, didn’t have time earlier – but I had a good long and solid evacuation in the morning – so not real worried and we fell together me on the bottom and Peter on top and my knees are on his shoulders and we kiss and he grabs the lube and it’s at my hole and then on his cock. Locked in a deep French kiss.

I feel his awesome fuck-piece head at my ass and he pushed and I push out and exhale and he’s in and we are kissing, he’s nibbling my ears and watching me. “I love you man” and I nod and it hurts, but it’s a dull hurt and my cock feels great on his abs and he’s in and yep. Banging against the walls. It’s an OLD brownstone, so solid, but bang-bang-bang-bang is hot. The bed is squeaking. I giggle. It’s funny. I’m getting the shit banged outta me by my man and fuck, he’s like ‘I’m getting close” and I grab his ass. So solid, so petite, so muscular. Fuck, I pull him into me hard. “Fuck me hard with that mother fucking horse-sized cock” and he picks up the pace and it’s hot. “Fuck, close” and he bangs some more and my lubed cock starts spraying cum everywhere. And the olfactory senses and the tightness of my ass contracting as I ejaculate, tripped him over. Fuck it. 8, 9 – I counted 10 shots. I can feel it leaking out of my ass. He collapses onto me, breathing heavily and we kiss.

Jeez – so these are the joys of gay marital bliss. Damn. Sign me up!

After we came down to earth, with Peter playing with the cum on my belly and feeding me tastes of it. We shower and get ready for bed. “Today was too perfect – but tomorrow lets plan on discussing today and what else needs to be done.” And I just nod. Whatever. We can worry about anything tomorrow. And a deep and satisfying sleep was well earned & deserved.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And that “sign me up” part. NOTHING better than being woken up by a gentle blow-job. I was literally asleep and it felt so good and it was wet-dreamish and then it felt even better and then I was half awake and realizing what Peter was doing, and I pull him over to get him to 69, but he wouldn’t move. He literally sucked the cum out of me, then kissed me and gave me some, and I pushed him down and used my cum as additional lubrication to relieve him of his morning wood. I got tricks, and I used them, and he came quickly & appreciatively. Damn. We kissed again.

“We need a maid” and Peter looks at me. “I want a button to push to summon a cup of coffee” and he looks at me. “How about you get your ass out of bed and make one, Conrad?” and I look at him. “Don’t get pissy with me. I don’t want to leave the warmth of this bed or you. It’s lovely and beautiful and I’d like it to go on forever. But I damn well need a fucking cup of coffee.” So I get up. Bat swinging. “Do not get out of bed. Stay there and keep it warm. I will bring the master his coffee when it’s done.” And I rummage around the kitchen and get the coffee going quickly. Then English muffins toasted, eggs ready to scramble and bacon on to fry. I may not have mentioned it, but I’m a phenomenal cook. I can cook anything. And to perfection. So it’s bacon, egg & cheddar on toasted multi-grain muffins, on a tray. Grab a vase and put a flower in it, and two hot cups of coffee (black) and I bring it in to my man. I put it down to his right and climb into a warm bed to snuggle. I’m back to warm-bed-just-woke-up mode and Peter hands me my coffee.

“The flower is nice” and I look at him. “Peter. I am not gay, but many people would say that two guys that fuck are gay. So if putting a flower on a breakfast-in-bed tray is gay – GUILTY.” And he smiles. “At least it’s not a pansy, or for that matter panties, high heels or handcuffs” and he smirks. “Fuck you’d be scary in panties. And a giant in high heels. But handcuffs we may want to explore.” And I hit him awkwardly so as not to spill the coffee. We enjoy our breakfast and read our phones.

We seem to get pretty-caught up with the world part. “So yesterday” Peter starts. “I think it ended well and I think everyone should get credit for how well everyone ultimately behaved.” And I now “Where are you going with this?” and he’s quiet. “We need to talk about how we are going to share our world with people. And we should talk about our future.” And I nod. “Okay”.

“Are you looking at this relationship as potentially something serious – I know you are not in it just for the fun, but it’s possible you want a few years with me and when you get to 30, you’ll go for a real marriage” and I’m looking at Peter. “And we haven’t talked to my parents yet – who very oddly, haven’t come barging over here. Or to the Tavern – but I haven’t exactly given them your address.” And he looks at me.

“So?” and I look at him. “You know the answer to your question. I’d like to date for at least a year or 18 months, up to 2 years – it'll be our time, we can see, and if we still love each other and we can live together and we think the future is bright, then I want to talk about us getting married.” And Peter looks at me. “Universal Life?” and I smile. “Um, there is a family church in Hyde Park that we need to go to, so no, it would be Episcopal. That okay?” and Peter smiles. “Perfect. Mom will love it”.

“Now, it’s stupid to have two places to live. We should consider merging apartments. Pick one we want to be in, or sell them both and buy something new” and I nod.

“Peter, since we are doing all life stuff – there is something I’ve been meaning to talk to you about.” And he looks at me and does a hands move for ‘come on’ and I look away. This is always the good or bad time. Money can bring out the worst in people.

“It’s about the Smythe-Worthington money.” And Peter nods. “I hope for you there is tons of it” and I nod. “Tons”. And Peter sees how serious I am. “Tell me about it.”

“Well, I was always Granny’s favorite, so a large chuck is in trust to me, as Conrad IV. Dad has run his company very well and he's been very strategically invested, so he’s really grown the size of the estate. Now Granny’s money is mine to do with as I wish, and importantly, when I wish – which she did on purpose and she made it perfectly clear to me and her lawyers. Pop’s money is split amongst the family, with all sorts of covenants to access it. Such as marriage and having children, college, advanced degree, a career. He’s a stickler for individual growth and independence. And then there’s Mom’s money. Not as much, but significant. That is also to be shared, same requirements.”

“So what are we looking at?” Reasonable question. I’d have asked it. “And do you have to be married to a women, and what constitutes ‘having children’? and I nod. That’s good too.

“I’m not allowed to tell you how much. It’s one of the covenants. But it’s more than enough for several nice homes in nice places and maybe a private jet trip every now and then and certainly educations and vacations and anything else. And that’s just living off of a minimal interest. My objective is to grow and not touch the principal. And that’s just from Granny’s trust, which I am committed to growing and maintaining. She’d have wanted that and would highly respect and appreciate our sacrifices to do so.”

“We need a lawyer, Con, to read those covenants. It’s not fair to discriminate against you for not marrying a female. Or for us not having kids.” And I nod “I have attorneys on it now, as a matter of fact. And it was an enlightening few calls. There is no love requirement for the covenant, and they are silent on divorce, so worst case scenario, I’d need to marry a woman for a day or week or month. That would satisfy that. Then there are children. I want them desperately, do you?” and Peter nods. “I want a little baby Conrad.”

I look at him. “And I want a little baby Peter – and he better have a massive cock like daddy so he can terrorize the girls and make us very young grandfathers. What fun!” and Peter is grinning. “How are you not gay?”

“The attorney’s also want us to talk to some surrogate mothers to carry our children. I like the dynamics of at least three, by the way. They thought the options were co-mix the sperm and impregnate and we get what we get, or we each have a known child and maybe mix the 3rd. The question is the origin of the eggs. If we do the separate sperm thing, so we use my sister’s eggs for you and – you do have a sister, right? And he nods. “Pamela.” I nod – “We should meet her – and her egg and my sperm for ‘mine’, then we’d need to decide about the third, or we can rinse and repeat for four kids, two each. Thoughts?” and he is pensive.

“This is why I wanted to talk. We need to engage our families soon and bring them into our lives. And we could always ask Sammie or Wendy if our families object. Or we can use an egg donor.”

“So back to step one. I love this place. But it’s small. I don’t want to be out in the Main Line with you working late at Pete’s – that’s not fair. So maybe a larger townhouse around here? Or we can see about adjacent houses and combining them. And I wasn’t really joking about a maid. The whole family has them and if we have four kids, we will need help.” And Peter nods.

“You’ve got a nice big fat cock, you like it up the ass and you got cash. Bingo. I HIT THE FUCKING LOTTERY!” and both arms and fists are extended in the air. “Yeah man!” and he turns to me.

“You know, the Woods don’t match to the magnitude of the Smythe-Worthington money, but we aren’t busking on the corners either. Mom and Dad have a pile on the Main Line and my place is mine alone. Dad made a lot of cash out of Pete’s and he was smart enough to put it to work. So don’t think I’m after your money – although I can see it helping us smooth life’s troubles out.”

“Yeah – my Mom was all sweetness and cuddles when she called while we were at Pete’s – she congratulated me on my good pick. What’s up with that?” and I look at Pete.

“The Woods are very active socially in Gladwyne, where they live. Also involved in charities and know various people. I am sure someone did some research and they liked what they found.”

“Well, I’d love to get fucked again, but we can save that for later. Let’s get this tray out of here and get ready for the day. Do you want to call your parents and see if they’d like us to come out?” and Peter nods. “I want to suggest dinner since your father is here. Think he’s ready for that?” and I nod. “I’d better call my mother and see if she wants to come out, too.” And of course she did. She’d have one of the servants drive her down and then they would return with the car. I gave her the name of Dad’s hotel.”

“Hey, Pops – hope you had a good night and thank you for everything yesterday. Peter is calling his parents and we are thinking of a dinner at their place tonight, and Mom is having Tommy drive her down. She’ll be at your hotel in probably 3 or 4 hours.” I am sure, if she was there, that Sammie is long gone. But better to make sure and to get the room cleaned. But Dad’s an old hand at this.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The morning sort of fell into place. We responded to the many emails, Facebook updates, people from all over, friends far and wide. Everyone was like “Good for you!” but I was reading into it a little of “Well that’s a shocker”, but no one actually said it…checked in with the siblings and made calls. They were all like “no fucking way are you gay” and were put out when I agreed with them. “I still love women. Pete’s just Pete and yeah, we have great sex” – universally “Ewww – TMI” but they were largely cool about it. My brother, the spare to the heir, was like “It’s not contagious is it, cuz I’m happy plowing through the available pussy up here.” He’s a senior at Dartmouth.

My sisters were kind and supporting and were like “He’s gorgeous. Well done. Granny would have loved him” and I agreed. So that was done.

No time like the present, so I called the lawyers. They always take my call. I updated them on the course of events and asked them to research first the covenants and make sure we could meet the legal requirements. If not, they are to reach out to my father’s attorneys and ask to renegotiate the language so we would be legal. Then I asked them to up the research on surrogacy for us, letting them know we’d like to start in a year or two and what was the process and or timeline. Then I asked them to research local real estate for something close to Pete’s Tavern – no more than a 15 minute walk. I also asked them to prepare papers to have Peter be the beneficiary on Granny’s trust. They weren’t sure if we could, not being married. Stripes needed to be followed. But I assured them I was familiar with the terms of the Trust and that it was mine to do with as I wished and not the family’s.

So that started some balls rolling. Peter was working his side of the family and friends, etc.

“We are expected at 7:30 for dinner at 8:30” and I let my parent’s now – I asked about attire and was told cocktail would be expected, and I shared that. I am sure my mother packed a week’s wardrobe ‘just in case’ – a big planner is Mum.

“Let’s take a break and go for a nice walk. Grab a bite to go. I want to start researching neighborhoods within a 15 minute walk of Pete’s. And so we are out the door. And it’s a gorgeous day and I noticed how much I enjoyed being in love with Peter. How much I enjoyed his company and how he said things and the things he did and does. He’s funny and kind and just a really nice guy. I feel like I won the lottery. And then I got it – Peter didn’t want a spouse – guy or girl, who was after him for his largest (but superficial) asset, his looks. And I didn’t want my spouse – heretofore a girl, after me for my money.

And I remember all of the times my Dad was like, “you will have MANY options to be with women. You are good looking and wealthy and they know it. Not all, but some will want to get pregnant so you can be their meal ticket. You MUST presume that every girl has that motivation. Huh. And here I am with a dude who loves me for me and didn’t even know, or, frankly, care, that I am/was loaded. I. Stepped. In. Shit. Thank god!

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It was a beautiful blue-sky day and we walked with no particular direction. We home based at Pete’s and spent 5 minutes there checking in, but Peter had it so well staffed and managed that it literally runs itself.

“Which way to find our home? Best neighborhood within 15 a minute walk?” and Peter pointed to the East. “I think we should check out City Center East, and then over to City Center West.” And I nod.

“I’m thinking a big old brownstone, 200 years old 3 or 4 floors, and at least 50’ wide. If we need to buy two, then we buy two.” And Peter nods. I ask him, “What’s your place worth?” and he thought $2M give or take. “Mine’s smaller, but probably $1.5 - $1.8 – so let’s call it a $3.5M base deposit. What would you be willing, or can, you kick in from savings or cash on hand? And we walk. He suggests he could take $1 - $1.5M out of investments – I thought a match would be appropriate, so that’s $7.5M to start. But brownstones aren’t cheap…

“If there isn’t something old and stately, then I’d want something new and high” and he nods. “Granny always love brownstones, the family had one for ages on West 9th Street. You want the wideness – so 50’ is generous. Parlor on the first floor, family rooms 2nd, servants 3rd and kitchens/scullery in the basement level. We can change that, but we will need room” and we walk.

The architecture in Philly is beautiful and we saw many nice neighborhoods. You start with the cars. When you see Volvos, Audis, Mercedes and BMWs galore, let alone the Range Rovers and Toyota Land Cruisers – you know you are in a good area. There was plenty to choose from.

“I can’t believe how lucky we are” as we walk, holding hands. We’ve only done that briefly once or twice, but today it felt good and right and not a statement or anything, but two friends joined and enjoying themselves. We stop to look up at a massive house over-looking first a green square, or really a triangle, maybe 200 feet by 200 by 300 feet. Park benches and well landscaped. And then overlooking a nice big park.

“Something like that. Reminds me of the Mary Poppins house. Lovely, big, sunny. A family home, and full of life, history and memories. We just stand and stare. We see a woman look out at the park from a window and she looks down at us and we smile and wave. She waves back. We decide to sit in the square and I’m pointing at the windows. “I bet that’s the living room. Those smaller windows are the stairs up. And look, two floors of evenly spaced windows, that’s living quarters. And the fourth floor – that must be hot in the summer -- winter, too, I'd imagine. Those dormer windows must be old servants quarters. This is exactly what I’d like.”

My phone pings – It’s my dad. “Where are you?” and I text him my location. “You are close to me, I’ll come find you.” And I’m thinking he’s walking, but 15 minutes later, Dad’s Bentley is barging its way into the square. “What are you doing sitting here?” and we nod to that house. The woman is back at the window and Dad gets out of the car and looks up. They wave at each other. “Dad, park the beast and come sit with us,” which he does. Usual style, half on sidewalk.

“We’ve been planning our lives and we want 3 or 4 kids and need a big house within 15 minutes of Pete’s, which this is.” And my Dad looks at me. “Woah, Con. Aren’t you going a little fast? And you know what we always talked about vis-à-vis, you know” and I nod. “Dad, turns out Pete’s petty well off himself. He is looking for a soulmate that wasn’t after him for his looks, same as me looking for a soulmate who wasn’t after my money. And we found each other and we match. So I want this house or a house just like it.” And he turns to me. “You do?” and I nod. Thinking, well, sure. But that’s like a red flag to a Smythe-Worthington. So best not to do it. But I momentarily was relieved of my senses. Then Dad gets up and crosses the street and rings the bell.

“Oh, fuck no.” and Dad is chatting with the woman we’d previously waved at. And he, apparently, waves us over to meet her. “This is my son, Conrad, IV and his boyfriend Peter Woods.” And we wave and say hello. “Not Arlene and Pete’s boy, are you?” and Peter smiles and nods. “Well do come in, you should have said. How are your parents, I haven’t talked to them in ages. My grandchildren love Pete’s Tavern, and I’m always happy to share our long ago good times there.” As she brings us in to the living room. It’s spacious, sunny, lovely – gorgeous. You just get a sense of home. Beautiful furnishings. “This is a LOVELY home you have here. We were immediately intrigued and had to sit and admire it.”

“Yes, it was always George’s favorite home. We’ve been here 37 years. It’s just me rattling around in this old thing now. It’s time for me to move along, now that George is gone. And the thing is, while I love the park and the central location, and the antiquity and history here – I’m dreaming of something new and sleek and high rise – a complete break from the past. The Avalon and 20 stories up! Oh what a treat.”

And Peter asks, “Well, why don’t you do that?” and she shrugs – “Too much work and too much history.” And Dad jumps in –- “Well, what if you could sell it to a happy young couple that would handle everything and would maintain it as it is, and allow you to visit – even stay overnight, anytime you liked?” and he’s smiling. Dad has some skills.

“Well that’s too foolish to dream. But it would be lovely and I’d say ‘Yes’. But I don’t need the aggravation, the negotiation on price, buying a new place, looking for a new place. Then packing and moving. No – I’ll die here. Much simpler!” and she is smiling. Tough old bird, but a happy one.

“I’m sorry, m’am but I haven’t fully explained myself. My son, Conrad here, and his boyfriend, Peter, whom you know his parents, are looking for a large home to raise their future family. They are very interested in this house – it’s close to Pete’s” and she nods – “walked it many times” and Dad continues “and I can assure you money is no object here. If we had the lawyers figure out a generous, but fair offer for your home, then helped with the relocation – helped you find your new home, would that help you at all – and please don’t be pressured – I’ll leave you my card and you can decide”

“You are gay boys?” and Peter and I look at each other. “Well, m’am, that’s a matter of much discussion. We both have very strong feelings and admirations for women, whom we’ve both had long relationships with – but we met and we’ve fallen in love and we are a couple, so yes, we are a gay couple, but we are not gay men. Does that make sense?” and she nods, as she smiles. “My George the 3rd is gay as a house of cards and happy as a clam. I love him dearly and I’m glad he is happy – your offer sounds terrific. Leave me your card and I’ll send you my attorney and we can see what they can work out.” Turning to us, “You are lovely boys. You can see the compatibility and bond immediately. It was the first thing I thought when I saw you two looking at my house. I didn’t think you were gay boys, but I knew you were a couple. Funny, isn’t it?” and we just nod.

So Dad left his card, after getting her name and address. Never leave until the deal is sealed. She gave us a tour and it was spectacular. Damn. Wow. I’m 23. And this could be ours. Wow.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Conrad and Peter have a great life and a great relationship. They actually thrive together, and help a lot of other less fortunates along the way. They experience some drama, but who doesn't? Nope -- not gonna end this one badly. It'll progress to new and exciting times for all involved. Some interesting plot twists already drafted out...

Thanks for the likes and your feedback! Anyone else care to comment or want to predict anything, LMK!

Be safe.