Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So now Dad dropped us off at my place, Peter assured us 30 minutes to get to his parents was fine. Dad was going to head back to change and he and mom would be back in 40 minutes. No pressure.

“Okay, so Pete and Arlene. Any hot points, items to avoid, what’s the need to know” and Pete smiles. “No need for any prepping. Mom is great and just a big old loveable puff ball. She will love you. Dad ran the Tavern before me. He knows life and water rolls off his back. I am sure your parents will be fine, too.” And we had like 10 minutes and then Peter kissed me as we got ready to leave. “Let’s do this!” and he is all smiles.

Easy drive, we pull us to a gorgeous, every light in the house lit – mansion – no other word. Damn. Even Mom was impressed. “Lovely house” which is like “holy shit!” for everyone else. And Pete and Arlene were as advertised. Lovely, welcoming – Arlene in fact pinched my cheeks – “I can see why my baby likes you – just be good to each other” and my Pete and his dad Pete were fine. I’ll have to ask him if he ever shared his sexual ambivalence (or diversity?) with them or if it was just a non-issue. Mom and Arlene got on like a house on fire. Dad and Pete, too, as any publican can.

Dad brought up the house and Arlene knew it immediately – lovely house. “Are we headed in that direction? You know we are eager for grandchildren!” and we both nod. Mom is just getting up to speed.

“Conrad, darling, help an old women. How does that work, in your case, with Peter?” and I nod – I’ve got this. “The attorneys are looking into surrogacy – most likely case is a married Mormon women in Utah who would carry the child to term for a fee.” and she nods, “yes, I am familiar, but the basic components, where will they be coming from?” and I smile. Good old mom, always getting to the rub of things.

“We haven’t decided, or talked to any experts yet – but we hope that either each will have children directly or we will combine our resources and take our chances. We have some potential donors, but if we single man an egg, we want to talk to the family about using the other siblings eggs, so everything would stay in the family.” My mother gave a giddy little clapping. “lovely. Your sisters would love to donate eggs to Peter and I am sure Peter can talk to his sisters.”

“Of course they will help Conrad – they love Peter to death. Of course. Think no more about it.” And that. Apparently was that. Huh.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So death adverted. It was a nice evening and way more than we could have expected. It was, actually, enjoyable. Funny, how they went from disaster to triumph. I attribute that to love. To me, at least, clearly, Peter and I are in love. That focuses the mind and we are not dumb. We know what is important: Us, Family, Education, Repeat.

We settle in to a new kind of normal. I don’t like the term, but having Mom or a sibling ask about my boyfriend is odd. Having women confide – chit, chat like I was one of the girls is not what I like. Guys are guys and girls are girls. Do I need Sammie asking me if I think that dude there is hot? Or worse, hung? She wanted me to pee next to the guy and report back. NO! Not how this works. I put the kabosh on that very quickly.

But I did feel like I was missing something. Oh, it’s great to be “gay” in the internet world of today – you can google any question and read for hours. But I felt like I was missing something. I just didn’t feel openly gay. I mean, I usually start and end the day with my cock and his cock inside each other’s body for physical passion and my heart could literally burst with love…but I didn’t feel gay.

That’s it. Risky or not, I want to find my people and I’m figuring the best way to do that is via a gay bar. DuckDuckGo: Woody’s. Oldest gay bar in Philly. I text Peter that I’m going to Woody’s and if I’m not back by midnight, call the cops. And that’s it.

So, I am just going, I want to meet some real gay guys and talk to them. I am not going for sex. But the thought intrigues me. What will the bar be like? Will I get turned on by the guys? Or repulsed? I literally do not know. I figure I’ll grab a seat at the bar – surely they have one – and see who wants to chat. I skim through my closet. Interesting, I’ve never really dressed to be gay. I want to be hot and have guys want to talk to me. That’s a way different strategy that dressing to impress a chick. Or is it? Tight white fitted shirt for the pecs. Dab of cologne. And then tight shorts, commando and flip flops. Nails trimmed and hair just right. Have I got this right? I am actually both nervous and excited. Fuck, ah, gotta say – I look hot, says the magic mirror.

I Uber over and Peter texts that I’m crazy, watch out, and text if needed. And be careful coming home. Do not walk, do not go alone, but do Uber. The Uber drops me off. Smallish bar, seating outside. Lots of dudes. I catch a look or three, as I suck it up and enter the first gay bar I’ve ever been to in my entire life. Yeah, my world is changing a bit. “Hey there handsome” a guy voices out. “Hey man” and I keep going to the bar. Taking the place in. Semi naked guys dancing to thumping music, and a line of guys going up and down the stairs. Must be more downstairs.

“Welcome to Woody’s, what can I get you?” says a bare chested and very fit bartender. Fun. “I’m new here, so what’s good” and that earns me a smile. A not-so-well-intended smile. Like I’m road meat and he’s the vulture. Fuck, need to watch for roofies – that’s all I need. Better get a bottle of beer. Hard to doctor that. “You know what, let me have a Modelo” and vulture boy nods. I do notice he has a nice ass. Huh – probably a job requirement. I toss a twenty down and sip my beer.

“Hey stranger. Haven’t seen you here before.” And I turn to my left to see a not young, but not old – probably mid-thirties, guy. Decent looking. Well, it’s what you came for. “I’m new to Philly and new to the scene” and he smiles. Or leers. “I’m Stevie” and we shake hands. Soft, effeminate hands. My grip was firm. I don’t like Stevie, but no reason to be rude. “You’re a hottie – want to dance?” and I shake no. “Just here to chat” and he puts his hand on my knee, or really his paw on my knee. I remove it. “Thanks, but no thanks” and he humpfs and turns to leave. Maybe this wasn’t the best idea. I’m watching some wild dancing on the floor. Lots of groping and gyrating. Cock on cock and cock on ass. I can see guys that are hard. Huh.

“Hi there handsome” and a very gaudy drag queen in full costume sits next to me. Wow. Not ready for that. “How are you?” and he/she is going on about how handsome I am and how strong I look and do I like his/her makeup and I actually warmed up a little. This was at least a real person. We chatted a little and then he/she left. Fuck. I figure, let me check the scene downstairs. I grab a fresh Modelo and head down. I was literally groped three times as I walked to the stairs.

Kind of a lounge area, quieter. Day Glo colors. Lots of private nooks that seemed to be very busy. I walked around the room. Lots of guys shirts undone or shirtless, leaning back against the wall, foot up, I’d say looking to get cruised. Some hot. Lots of “Sup” and “Hey man” and “Wanna suck or fuck man?” and it’s interesting. I figure let me take a leak and then I’ll settle in. Well – the wall to the men’s room was crowded. Guys making out. One on his knees blowing another guy. Trough urinal, crowded. Stalls all closed and more than one set of feet in there. You can smell the testosterone and the floor looks slippery with what I’d suggest is spent cum. Guys standing there, some pissing, some swinging their hardon or semi cock, looking for action. Hot or sad? Or both, really. I take a spot and all eyes go to my cock as I whip it out and start peeing three guys start to stroke harder. All eyes on it. My ass gets groped left and right and I hear “can I take you home, baby” and it was odd.

So when in Rome. I put on a show. My shorts were unzipped and cock and balls are out peeing, and I’m getting a semi and I’m showing off good. One guy slips his hand inside my shorts and grabs my ass. “No thank you” I tell him. But I had their attention. “What’s the matter pretty boy – don’t want to share your pretty cock?” and I finish up and put my dick back in and zip up fast. Skipped the shake. It’s dark. And I turn and get out of the room. The lounge is way more safe. Fuck, that was freaky. I lean at a tall table – sticky, and scan the room. Some nice looking guys, for sure, but appearances can bely. And a few no-go guys, too. A topless guy in tight pants, prominent bulge and cowboy boots eyes me and does a nod. I nod back. He leaves his spot and walks over.

“Hey man – JJ here. What’s your name” and I introduce myself and we shake. “Busy night here at the Wood, aint it?” and I nod. “My first time here” and he looks at me. And smiles. “A newbie. Okay. Here is the deal. There are some great guys here. But some crazies too. Stand your ground, but watch your ass. You really should bring a wingman with you next time. You are too pretty to safely navigate this alone.” I just nod.

“What are you looking for tonight?” and he grabs his crotch and leaves his hand there, massaging it. It was kind of hot, actually. “Just company. I’m new to Philly” and he nods. “Well, there are glory holes over there. That back hallway leads to the back room. Don’t go there unless you plan on getting fucked or to fuck a guy you are bringing with you. Do not get into the sling unless you want to be gang-raped. Same with the ass holes.” And I’m puzzled by the double meaning. “Sorry, what are ass-holes other than the obvious?” and he smiles.

“Follow me” and I do and we go down another hall and there are a row of guys fucking other guys, apparently on their backs, through a wooden wall cut out so it’s an anonymous fuck. Huh. Legs are up in stirrups and one guy finished and you can see cum dripping from the just fucked guy. Another guy kneels down and licks the cum from his ass and stands up and pushes his dick in. Well, well. New definition of sloppy seconds. “You wanna try?” and I shake my head. “A little too much for me”, as I have hands wrapped around me, a hard cock at my ass and hands fumbling on my cock. I turn around and it’s a tall, young kid. Hot body and a hot cock. My dick is swelling in response. I get a kiss on my neck and a whispered “I can make you very, very happy” and JJ leans in to me “Yeah, for $100 he’ll blow you and for $200 he’ll fuck you. And what is it for an overnight, Billy, still $500? How are the herpes treating you now, all gone?” and the hands are suddenly not on my cock. And the dick is not on my ass.

“He’s a pro. Lots of them there. Question everyone’s motivation towards you. And watch what you drink and don’t leave your drink unattended. Or your money out or your phone out or your cock or ass out. They will be abused here. Especially you.” And I look at him. “What’s your motivation in being nice to me?” and he smiles. “Cuz you are hot as fuck and I’m gonna work my ass off to try and get you to fuck me tonight. Just so we are clear.” And I nod. Well at least he was honest. “So any chance you’d like me to stuff you with my 10 incher until you are begging for mercy?” and I look at him. “You have a 10 inch cock?” and he nods and smiles. “It’s kind of my closing line. Seals the deal most of the time. C’mere” and he pulls my hand to a back corner and unzips his pants – commando, and a massive – seven inches soft at least. And JJ puts his hands on my shoulders and pushes me down.

Ah, yes, the universal I want a blow job signal. And he pushes harder. I go down. I do want to check it out. I’ve only had Peter’s to compare to mine. JJ’s cut, but he’s also growing fast. And I handle it and feel the heft. He has undersized balls. Way too small relative to the cock. Nice bush and it smells nice, soapy and it looks clean. Yep, that’s 10 inches when fully hard, which he almost is. He’s trying to get it into my firmly closed mouth. “Open up, baby, make me feel good.” And he smears precum on my lips. And he’s bat slapping my cheeks, trying to temp me. I like holding it. It’s fatter than a Heineken bottle, but skinnier that the Modelo bottle I’m holding. I stand up. “Nice one man. But I don’t blind suck strangers.” And he has a twisted look on his face. “You fucking got me hard, cock tease. Then you leave me with blue balls” and I look into his eyes. “You offered to show me your cock. Which I wanted to see. You did not ask me nor did I agree to blow you. Back down and we can continue our conversation, or we will end it now. Your call” and he’s quiet. But he stuffs his cock in with a slight jump and toss. He’s still hard and it’s obscene. “Let’s grab a table outside.”

This is much nicer. Out of the thundering music, and away from groping hands. It’s nice to see men chatting normally – holding hands. Some on laps, no doubt with stiff cocks being excited beneath their rears. This is more my speed. “So JJ – tell me about you.” And he nods and starts telling me his story. Younger than me, just out of college. He said he hustled in college and as such graduated with no student debt. He winks at me – lots of people will pay big dollars for 10 inches on a young stud. And I nod. No judgement here.

“Who were your usual clients?” and he nods. “There was no usual, really. This was back when Craigslist still had the personals section and I’d put ads up. Lots of bored housewives looking to get well-dicked. Lots of repeat bored house wives looking for multiple orgasms. Lots of gay dudes looking to get stretched out. I’d get pictures before and only fucked safe. Kept it real and made tons of cash.” I nod. Smart dude. “Out of curiosity, what were your rates?” and he lists off some very expensive rates. “But I’d adjust my rates to the Jane or John. Saggy tits, $200 more. Fat ass on a dude, same. It had the joint benefit of weeding out the undesirables and of providing incentive to get the job done.” Smart guy.

“So, like, I take it you are bi, if you can play on both teams.” And he looks at me and sips his beer. “Funny that. Nope. I’m really just a straight guy with a big dick that dudes will pay more than chicks to get fucked by. It was a means to an end. I guess I like dick and I’ve had boyfriends with benefits as well as girlfriends with benefits, but labels don’t really work for me. I like sex, and I like that most people can’t say no to me (eyeing me hard). Oh sure, lots of chicks scurry out of bed if I don’t tell them in advance – but that’s more of a personal thing, and I make sure – personal hook-up or work, that they know what to expect. And funny – dudes are so much easier. We want the same thing. So when I’m super horny, like tonight, I’ll get a guy, fast, on his knees and get one sucked out. Usually works just fine. Then I can go about my evening in a more relaxed fashion.”

I was taking in every word. Kinda matches my world a little. Except for the hooker part. “Are you still working?” and he looks around. “You are not a cop, right?” and I smile and assure him I am not. “Every now and then when I need extra cash. I figure I have about 10 years till retirement will be forced. And if twice a month nets me $50K in a year – that’s a nice way to a down payment on a house.

“Do you have a day job?” and he smiles. “I do real estate” and I nod. “Bet that gets you jobs, too” and he winks at me. “See, I use the cash from servicing to live on – miscellaneous cash deposits into the bank are red flags to the IRS. So I bank my work checks, with minimal checks written to live – I pay like $200 for rent each month via check, and $1,200 cash. And I chose an apartment that would support my lifestyle and that would allow me to pay that way. My landlord is happy every month.” Shrewd guy. “Lots of ‘over-night’ sex requests, which is very lucrative. A bit of a drag sometimes, but lucrative.” I kind of like JJ.

“I need to take a leak, but I don’t want to go solo. You want to play wingman for 5 minutes? And he nods. ‘Di – hold this table, I’m taking my buddy to piss’ and he slips the waitress some cash. And he motions me to go first. I am unmolested this time, and he takes a good look at my cock. “Nice one man” and I smile and nod. “Nine inches, so you got me beat” and he smiles. “We should team up – we can make some cash with that” and I smile and shake this time and put it back. Yeah, we got some looks. Washed the hands this time. “Not an option, but thank you for the suggestion.”

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It got late. JJ and I swapped numbers. I said I’d be happy to meet up some time and grab a bite – lunch or something. I wanted to talk to him about his sexuality. I kind of felt like he was my peeps. I safely took an uber home, and peeled off my stinky clothes and showered clean to wait for my man, who was due any minute.

I made us some drinks and I’m in a short robe and reading my phone. I hear Peter come in and he washes his hands in the kitchen sink. “Well” he says as he leans down for a kiss. “How was your adventure into vice and sin?” and I smile at him. “Really interesting, actually. All types of people there, meaning a lot of creeps and scammers – dudes coping feels and guys there with the intent to get off. Met a few weirdos. But I met a nice guy, JJ. Just graduated college. He worked as a hooker, but has a real job as well. We are planning to grab a bite to eat this week or next.” And Pete is looking at me, smiling, but also a little incredulous. He strips his clothes off and walks to the shower.

“Let me clean the stink off.” And he does a quick rinse and puts his sleeping boxers and shirt on and comes and joins me on the couch. His legs straddle mine, so the soles of my feet are at his crotch. Yeah – kind of a signal that my man’s horny and looking for some. So I massage his pendulous cock with my toe as we relax and enjoy our drinks.

“So how’d you meet this JJ dude?” and I relate the story. He almost choked on the 10 inch dick comment. Then again on the attempt to get a blow job. And I told him about the bathroom gropes and the others. “It’s a weird place. You definitely need to go with your posy and stick together. But I’m in no hurry to go there again.” Someone’s dick is getting puffy. And he’s had this weird smirk on his face since he got home.

“What’s up man. You look like the cat that ate the canary.” And he looks at me and smiles. “Well, freak-boy, it turns out I DO have a little present for you. And he reaches into the pocket of his robe and pulls out a butt plug. “Oh Peter, you dirty boy” and he comes forward and bends my knees up, exposing my hole. “Better stand” and we both stand and he’s next to me and he bends me over double, and kicks a leg wide. I feel some lube being applied and a force at my anus and he gently pushes his new butt plug in. He wipes my ass and it’s in. Painless and it makes me feel full. “What do you think?” and I stand up. "It’s fine. But I have like 5 of these already, why’d you bother.” And he looks and me as he sits back down.

“Ah, my sweet lover. You acquired convenient and old technology toys. I did research and acquired the very latest for your anal pleasure.” And he takes his phone out and it’s like he’s reading emails or something and then the fucking thing comes alive in my ass. I literally have my knees buckle and my dick pops to attention. “What the fuck is this?” and he smiles. “Like” and it’s hard to concentrate. “Very much – what is it?” and he is just smiling and moving his fingers on the phone and the intensity increases and fuck. “The latest from Forttroff.com. It’s called their Vector Vibe and it’s the very first app based vibrator – two spots, your prostrate and your taint, and it’s totally customizable. You can ever set it to vibrate to your favorite song, or your voice, or music if you are dancing. It promises a new level of pleasure.” My dick is hard and pointing up and his buddies below are getting rocked. “You like” and I lean in for a kiss. “But you need one, too!” and he smiles and brings one out from his other pocket. “Give me your phone, which I do. And taps a bunch of times and downloads an app and he shows me how to do it, and we pair my phone with his device and he lubes it and inserts it himself and hands me my phone.

I reach into the drawer and grab two gummies – one for each of us. Totally need to edge with these babies.

“We have two hours of run time. So pace yourself. The website said on and off and gentle and then pause. What do you think?” and he’s got a grin on his face. Fuck I love this dude. “I want to charge them over night and then in the afternoon, I want us to both put them in and have some fun with each other when we are at work. I look at him like he’s an alien. What happened to my prude boyfriend. And he zaps me for like 5 seconds and I drop of precum spits out and he goes to zero.

“Cocktail?” it’s 11:30ish. Well no time like the present for another drink. He gets up and I zap him for 5 seconds and it was amazing to watch his reaction. It was like he got slapped in the ass. “careful, dude, if you want a cocktail that doesn’t end up on the floor.” But he’s grinning. These things fucking rock!

We chat, sip and catch up. Mindless stuff. Phones in hand as per usual. The random zapping, followed by evil grins. We each got to a point where we were trying to edge the other with our new toy/app. It was fun. And I’m telling you – watching your lovers cock get less then medium and you flip your finger up the screen to up the vibrations and he goes fast to fully hard, and then you go to zero. And he’s playing back at me. We soon each got to where one plays, then the other. To zap when you were being zapped was less fun that alternating. Interesting – who knew. Technology. In your ass and impacting your balls, and in theory, with hope, making you cum. Wow, has technology progressed! Remote sex. Huh.

And taking that a step further, couldn’t you put your lovers cock into an expandable Fleshlight in the morning, and then via app, fuck or masturbate him remotely with your phone? He’d have to be able to pee. And they’d have to slim down the package so he wouldn’t be packing an iceberg in your pants.

But I’m taken aback by Peter’s lecherous look. “Wanna get each other off?” and I nod. Well, yeah, sure, duh. “First one to get the other to shoot wins” and I get zapped by a huge but brief WOW and my dick gets fat fast. Huh. As I look at my phone and his cock. “Interesting day at Pete’s?” I inquire? And he starts and I zap him with a rhythm. Up down, fast slow, fast. I get a drop of precum and then keep him at medium. I get another drop. He is speechless and his mouth is wide open. This is fun!

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Now, fair is fair. Normally we’d go in for a stroke or two – this is about giving each other pleasure, after all. But nope. This is about competition. And I know how competitive Peter is. So I want to win this and will play as dirty as is needed to do so. My eyes are on his ball sack. Tight, but not super tight. His dick is hard and pulsing and he’s wet with pre-cum. I’m on my phone and working a stepped up vide. Peter puts his head back as I accelerate the vibes. I can literally see his balls tighten. I don’t go to ten, but keep him at like 8 and gradually pull him down, then back up. 10 seconds of like nine, then back to 8. I’m trying to mimic rapid fuck sensations on his cock. Not hard. I have him ready. Bam. Hands off and go to zero.

Peter is looking at me and he smirks. Hard-on stiffy-stiffy, dripping pre. “So you are playing that game, huh” and I nod. And smile back. And toe his cock with my foot. And I feel the sensations start. Fuck. It feels really good. And really familiar. “Is that Kid Rock? All Summer Long” and Pete smirks and nods. “Yeah, baby. Favorite song. Thought you might enjoy it. The lyrics are huge.” Not understanding this. My prostrate and taint are being vibrated in synch with the song. There is no music, but the vibrations play along. Hot. One of my top 10 songs. I let myself go to the song. This is to be enjoyed – I doubt it’ll trigger me. And I’m singing and bopping my head to the vibes/would-be music. I grab my phone. “Pause it.” And Peter looks at me. I pull Sonos us and find my Kid Rock. “Start when I do” and the lyrics start and they are just about in synch. I crank the Sonos. This is my idea of a good time: Stoned (gummies kicked in), cocktail in hand. Man I love at my feet with a hard-on. A vibrator in my ass and on my taint vibrating to a top ten song, which is playing. I take a swing of drink and start belting out “Sweet Home Alabama!” and WOW. It’s like every nerve in my body is on fire. Hot. Stimulated. Hard. Ready.

I grab my phone again and spin Peter up to like 7…he was wilting. And I’m getting close. Fuck. No way, no way, no way – damn. I am going over. I zap Peter some more. FUCK. I hate losing! BAM – cum shot out of dick onto Peter (I aimed at him), who reciprocates with a nice rope of cum up and over me (he aimed back, dirty bastard!). Fuck. “All Summer Long!” and we shoot a bunch more times, and it’s fun. And holy fuck. I lower the music so we can talk.

“That was fan-fucking-tastic. We need to buy stock in this firm. Everyone needs one of these. Fuck” and I lean over and kiss Peter. “Thanks, man. Hot gift. And hot session. Well done” and he smiles and we kiss. Sticky mess and all. We cuddle and we do what couples do.

“I’ll be right back” and I take the Vibe out and clean it. Then take a leak and clean up a little. And as I get up, Peter goes, presumably, to do the same. We cuddle together when he’s back. “That was outrageously sexy. I really enjoyed that. And you know I do love that song.” And we spaced out and chatted and we were end of night hanging, but the pot kicked in and we had the giggles and we told stories. It was fun. Like, I love everything about this man - fun.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What I’ve discovered, as a man newly in a relationship with a man. I love everything masculine about him. Inclusive of waking up, horn-dogged, but a little hung over. And the gentle kiss. Morning breath. Which goes away fast. And the tender foreplay. Staying warm and close. And jostling around. BJ? Fuck? Who is fucking whom? And you read your partner and decide and eventually everything works out for the best. Peter rolled me onto my back and pressed his cock onto mine in-between my legs. Classic sign for “I want to fuck you missionary.” Now, this is like Bridge or Poker. I can respond and flip him in the same position and he can decide if he wants to be fucked. Or we can move and do 69. For me, it’s testing the waters. What’s the best way to make love with my mate this morning. What does he need?

So I slip my legs on to his shoulders and give him access, to which lube is applied and our mouths are locked. Morning sex to me is easy as I’m relaxed and his entry isn’t a problem…and his mood will dictate his gentleness or ferocity. Both have their places. And this is a lovely gentle entry and fuck. So deep, hard. He’s a big boy and I do nipple twists, gently – more massage, pecs. Kiss his neck, mouth and eyes. My cock is pinned to his abs and it’s feeling good. And Peter leads and I follow and his pace picks up, and I grab his delicious ass with both hands and I’m pulling him in. How, dunno – but in. And we kiss and I feel moisture and he’s released and fuck, I do too. And we kiss and we relax and lie down. He’s still in me, which feels nice. When he’s soft, he plops out and we spoon. “I love you man” and I look over at him. “Love you too, Peter.” And I look into this eyes. “You know” and he nods. Yep. First time saying it. Huh. Or more like. Wow. Cool.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So the days roll into weeks. We are just living one day at a time. We got into a routine at the gym. We’d go before Peter’s shift. We generally go together. It’s fun, we give pointers. We spot and cover for each other. But then I worry about crowding him out. Too much of a good thing. So I offered to go at another time or later, and he was like “why?” and I explained I didn’t want to crowd him. He actually thanked me for my consideration. “I used to hate going to the gym. The stares, the come-ons, the hooks ups, subtle and not so. With you, you are my buffer. People leave me alone. Plus, I like looking at your body at work. It’s a marvel. Plus, the sauna is so much simpler. You realize, that when we talk to each other – the fluffing and come-ons stop.” And I think and nod. It’s been true. “I guess people think we are buddies so no way are we gonna get down to business – so they don’t do the usual.” And Peter nods. “Exactly.”

We decide to take life as it is. The lawyers report back on surrogacy options. We have an accepted offer on the house – thanks, Pop. Things are good.

“I need you – NOW” and I look at my phone. It’s Sammie. Huh, wonder what’s up. “Where are you?” and she responds immediately – “Pete’s”. I’m in suitable running clothes, I put some sneakers on, and jog the 10 minutes over to her. She’s at the front of the house, as per usual, it’s pre-lunch. She doesn’t look her calm self – a bit flushed and I’d say nervous. “Let’s walk” and she yells to Drake to watch her spot for 10 minutes and she leads me out to walk a few blocks to a local park.

“I’m pregnant” and I look at her. And I smile and I do the expected “Congratulations – that’s wonderful! Good for you!” and I’m looking at her, but she’s not smiling. “It’s your father’s” and I stop dead in my tracks. Fuck. We walk some more. We are too smart to be like “are you sure” and we know each other too well to not believe the other. Fuck.

“Okay, Sam – so what do you want to do?” and I look at her. This, IMO, is about her. Does she want a child? Dad would support the baby. But does she want that or need that? Adoption? Dad wouldn’t like that. And she’s just looking at me. “I don’t know.” And well if that isn’t a pickle.

I take her hand and pull her to a bench. “So, having had like 20 seconds to process this. Your options are to 1) Abort it, 2) Go to term and put it up for adoption, or 3) Go to term and raise it as your own. ALL of those choices will have an impact on you. Keeping a baby may make finding a partner harder. Giving a baby up has to be traumatic. Having an abortion, I would imagine, would be hard, and perhaps haunting. I’m fine with the concept, but I have a hard time when it’s your own flesh and blood and that’s it’s just not ‘convenient’ right now to have a child.” And I hope to shit I am saying the right things. I have no idea, no expertise and no skills.

But wait. I do. “Why didn’t my father use protection?” his golden rule #1. “We didn’t really have time and it was spontaneous and it was lovely, but it was just a fling. I haven’t talked to him since then.”

“Well, I think the first thing, if you already haven’t, is to visit your doctor. Scans, tests, all of that stuff. Let’s determine the health and safety of the fetus.” And she is looking sad. “It’s such a mess.” And she sheds a tear. I read pregnant women are hormonal. Great.

“Sammie – I think the big question for you to decide over the next few days is whether you have a place in your life for a child right now and later. On the one hand, you would have one and you’ve beaten the ticking clock – on the other, many men may not want to take responsibility for another man’s child. It’s a tough one.” And we sit in silence for a bit.

“Where do you live, btw?” I ask, as a means of changing topics. “Over in a rental in West Central” and I nod. Food for thought, that. “Give me a few minutes” and I pop my Air Pods in and take some steps away and call dad. He answers and I explain the situation. I hear an exhale of breadth. “Give me an hour and I’ll come to see you.” And he hangs up. Fuck. Great.

“Dad will be here later today. Let’s hear what he has to say” and I take her hand and we go for a walk. After a bit, and I’m sensing she’s a little more relaxed – ‘A problem shared is a problem halved’ we head back to Pete’s. I decided not to tell Peter at the moment. Enough for Sammie to deal with. I wave good-bye and leave. Damn. This is not good.

I putter around the apartment and tidy up and make it presentable. It’s a nice place, and I have enjoyed it. But I’m looking forward to our new home. Bed gets made. I run out and get groceries and liquor. Beer, too. And wine. You never know. The place is ready should anyone need to talk or be here. Fuck.

I text Peter – “I need to talk to you. Call me, in private, on your next break” and I get a thumbs up back. And I figure Peter knows me well enough – this is nothing about us, this is something else, so I know he isn’t worried. And about 45 minutes later, he calls. “It’s about Sammie, right?” and I nod, realizing that’s ineffective on the phone. “My Dad knocked her up, and he is on his way down now to talk to her.” And I hear silence. “I knew she wasn’t right. Okay – presumably I don’t know, and I should play the neutral party for now, right?” and I nod again. He’s a smart and intuitive man. “I think so, at least until Dad arrives. I wanted you to know, but I think it’s best right now to give Sammie space and support without letting her know you know. Are you okay with that” and oddly, I think he nods back. “Nods don’t work on phones” and he chuckles – “Yes, I think it’s the right call for now. Thank you for letting me know.”

So, what to do. Shit. I search adoption as well as abortion options in Philly. Then started to google, then switched to DuckDuckGo and searched ‘raising a baby in Philly’ and it was an interesting read. Well, with any luck, I’d just be doing pre-work for me and Peter. There were day care options, and school options. Huh.

Fuck it, I thought, and pulled out the peace pipe and walked over to the window and lit up a bowl full of weed. If I ever needed introspection – now was it. I blow a massive amount of smoke out of the window and my lungs feel the effect and I get that pot taste in the back of my mouth. And I literally feel my eyes start to slit. One more hit and I put the pipe away. Stove exhaust fan on high, windows open, Lysol out. No one is gonna know.

Fuck. Sammie, a girl you love. Is pregnant with your half-sister or brother. Aww. I’d love a little brother – he could be friends with his cousin Con V or Peter 3. Huh. But fuck. That’s a tough life for a single mother. And financially it’s a pain. And crimp in the old dating life? That’s hard. She’ll cut her supply of available dates by easily 50 to 60%. I’d run for the hills. You dumb enough to get knocked up – see ya. But an abortion. What if this was her only chance to get pregnant? She could morn her child the rest of her life. Fuck. And adoption. I couldn’t ever. I couldn’t ever give up my flesh and blood. To have someone else raise them? To have someone else teach them values and guide them through life? Nope – couldn’t do it. But I understand many people aren’t in my position, and in many cases, I could see giving a child up being considered an heroic gesture. Giving your child the gift of a better life. Fuck. What a mess. Thanks Dad – couldn’t keep your fucking dick in your pants. And to my friend. But it does take two to Tango…

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And I’m spacing on the couch. I’m like, ‘I love the day stone’ and my mind lingers. I play some tunes, really cranking. Eyeing the clock. The hour of his approach and my buzz are in inverse proportions. I feel the giddy going and he’s an hour away. See – usually you smoke/eat more or are drinking and feeding the evening buzz. Day stone – you are sober and getting back to unstoned. But it was helpful. I feel like I understand a little of what Sammie must be going through.

“Pulling in now” and I look out the window to see the Bentley pass and he’s parking it like a normal person. And I close the door and do the sniff test and the last minute eye-ball the place. It’s like 4:00, so a tad early for drinks. Fuck.

Dad rings the buzzer and I go down the stairs, to a “Hi Pops” – keep it light. And it’s mom at the door – with a sheepish dad behind her. “I give him to you for ONE night and you can’t keep control of him” and she storms in. “Um, Mom.” “You know your father. This is your fault and I will NOT stand for this to continue.” And Iook at her. “Mom, take a deep breath. Dad came down to chastise me for being with a man, and was demanding my immediate return to NY. Somehow, thankfully, we worked that out. What my father does with his penis after hours is NO business of mine.” And she stops.

“Don’t be crude. It’s unattractive” And I take her hands and pull her to the sofa. “Mom. Why are you here?” and she looks at me. And tentatively at Dad. “Your father said he was coming down so naturally I wanted to come along, but he said no. Which only meant one thing, with your father.” And she stops.

“So what’s the plan, Mom?” and she smiles. “That’s up to Samantha, darling, it has nothing to do with us. Oh, don’t get me wrong, we will stand behind this child and support whatever Samantha wants to do. But this decision is entirely hers.” And I Iook at my mother. Huh. And then Fuck. Sometimes an easy answer is great and appreciated. This doesn’t look easy. Damn.

I text Sammie – “My Dad’s at my place. Would you like to meet here or somewhere that you’d prefer more?” and I get bubbles – so she’s read it.

“Yours is fine”

“My mother is here too and she told me she’ll stand by whatever you decide to do, and that she and my father will support your decision – for whatever that means. IDK – but wanted you to be aware.” And I get bubbles…

“Thanks. Half an hour?” and I let me parent’s know. My mother is nosing around the place. Don’t open the pot drawer…but she does, and closes is nonchalantly. Then the kitchen. “Don’t do the bathroom Mom – you won’t like what you see” and she nods.

“It’s a lovely apartment – it really is. Maybe me and your father should hold onto it to visit you and Peter in the future.” And I know my Mom – she’s a buy and hold gal. She loathes parting with assets or real estate. “Maybe Mom, but you should check out Peter’s place – it’s bigger.” And we await the arrival of Samantha.

Now, Mom hasn’t met her. Mom wasn’t here when Dad did his confrontation thing. And Sammie wasn’t there when we went to dinner. So Dad successfully negotiated Sammie though, and apparently had a good time. And they parted and that was that. Fun had by all. And the buzzer goes. I go down to answer it – “Please, let me Conrad” and Mom goes down to open the door. The door closes. No people come up. I jump to the window and Mom and Sammie are walking away, heads together. Huh. What’s she got up her sleeve? And I turn to Dad. “Not sure what’s going on, but Mom and Sammie apparently decided to go for a walk.”

And I putter around. Dishwasher urgently needed unloading. And dryer – had to get those clothes folded. No wrinkles, us Smythe-Worthington’s – and then I ran out of chores. I could Swiffer the floors – but really? “Drink, Pops?” and he shakes his head. “Best to see the lay of the land, first” and I grimly smile. Fuck. The weed has totally gone and I’m thinking – “should I get Dad stoned? May do a world of good” and then the buzzer goes. And I let a smiling Mom and Samantha in.

“You didn’t tell me Samantha was Peter’s old girlfriend and that she was so charming” and I lead the way up. My eyes are on Samantha. Like ‘Good?’ – but I get nothing. A shrug when she could, but eyes are on her.

“So, Conrad (my father), Samantha and I have had a nice walk and it seems you’ve been up to your usual, and now you are to be blessed with another child.” And my father squirms a little. The Inquisition.

“Samantha. Despite sleeping with a man you knew was married, happily for 28 years, I may add, you are now pregnant. What say you?” and she stops.

Samantha is like a deer in headlight. “Mom, can you clarify that, what are you asking of Samantha?” and I get a look of gratitude from Sammie.

“Do you wish this child? Do you want to terminate the pregnancy, or would you want to put it up for adoption?” and my mother, hard as steel, is awaiting an answer.

“I don’t know, Felicity. I just don’t know.” And I grab my phone – text Peter and Wendy: "Drop All. Sammie pregs with Dad’s baby, Mom here, Sammie needs help." Then I add Danny on. Hit send. Fuck. Maybe or maybe not a good idea. I’ll let them decide.

Sammie sits down, hard. And she has tears in her eyes.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“I’m sorry to all for letting myself get into this situation. It was a bit of spontaneous fun after a few drinks. I figured he’d go back to NY and that would be the end of it. Clearly I was wrong” and I go and stand behind her and put my hands on her shoulders.

“I don’t know what to do. Honestly. I’ve wanted children since I was a little girl. I’ve dated a lot of terrific men, including your Peter – but I haven’t found ‘the one’ yet. And now I’m terrified ‘the one’ will not want to be bothered. That I’ll be damaged goods. Being a single mother is HARD. But I could never give a child up for adoption. I applaud those that do – it’s selfless – but if I keep this baby, then I will work my ass off to give him or her the best life that I can. I would commit the totality of my life to their wellbeing. And I know abortion is an option. But I don’t feel comfortable with that. Yes, it would solve the problem, and I’d get my life back. And I know it’s not sustainable as a living being at the moment. But I am afraid I’ll be scarred with “what ifs?” – and I’m not strong enough for that. And she’s crying.

Peter, Wendy and Danny all get here at about the same time. They hug Sammie and the whisper congratulations to her, and how does she feel – and everything is just positive.

“I’ll help you Sammie – if you decide to keep the baby” and Peter is holding her hands. And Wendy adds that she will help too – but whatever her decision is. And Sammie summed up the last few minutes for them. My parents are silent, but observing everything.

“Sammie, what about your parents? Or siblings? Did you want to consult with them?” and Peter turns and shakes his head. “Sammie’s parents are both sadly gone – and she was an only child.” And Peter turns to me. “You’d help support Sammie, if she kept it, right?” and I join them. “Of course, as if I would do anything else.”

“Enough of this, Conrad. Everyone. Be quiet.” And Mother stands – as mother’s can do when they want to command attention.

“Conrad – speak now, and you had better get it right. I have grounds for divorce here and don’t think I would clean your clock if you mess this up.” And my father is looking at her. “You’d divorce me over this?” and my mother looks down at him. “The affair is a trifle. It’s your handling of this situation as a man that will be the deciding factor.” Father stands and walks over to Sammie, and she stands, too. My father takes Sammie’s hands in his.

“Sammie – I’ll support your decision, whatever that may be. If you’d like to put the child up for adoption, we will adopt it. If you’d like to keep the child, we will do whatever you need from us to make that happen. If you’d like your child to take your name, then we will support you financially. If your child is named as a Smythe-Worthington, they would be legally entitled to access the family trust. If you decide you would like to terminate the pregnancy, we will support you and assist with any therapy or whatever it is to keep you whole. I am so very sorry to have had a lapse of judgement and to have gotten you in this situation.” And my father briefly in a non-threatening way, gives her a quick hug.

“Oh, god.” And Sammie sits down again. And takes a deep breath. “See, one of my fears as a single mother is being able to provide for the child. Day care, school. I don’t have the means, despite a very generous employer, to give the best to them – and certainly not what my parents were able to give me. That’s a big worry. And now you’ve alleviated that concern. Which raises another one.” And we look at her. “Keep talking, Sammie. We are all here for you.”

“Well, in accepting aid for my child – whatever his or her name would be, then I’d be what I hate most of all. I’d be a gold-digging bitch who provided for herself – no, enriched herself, her personal greed, by lying on her back. And that’s despicable to me.” And we look at her.

“Sammie” I start – “Connie, in my family, I was raised to be strong, independent. To make my own way. And I’m very proud of what I’ve accomplished, especially after losing both parents so suddenly. It was hard.” And I nod.

“Samantha – may I say something, please?” and Sammie turns to my mom and nods.

“See the thing is, Samantha. My husband is going to lose some of his precious money tonight, one way or the other. He will be sued for divorce, or he will give to you. You are carrying a Smythe-Worthington and I will not have that child, if YOU decide to bring it to term, not given every chance my other children got. It’s just not how we do it.” And she pauses.

“I would never think of and will strike anyone who ever suggests that any action on your part was intended as a means to procure advantage for yourself. No, hear me out. My son mentioned you are renting an apartment on the other side of town. I want you to take this one, or you can have Peter’s, whichever you prefer. My husband will also create a trust that will provide upkeep and tax bills paid. So you will never have to worry about housing again. So that’s one worry taken care of.”

“Second, my husband will create a trust for you, baby or not. This will provide you with income and will help you if and when you marry and would like additional children.”

“Thirdly, if you bring the baby to term, we will create a fund for their upkeep – a nanny and whatever schools you deem appropriate.”

“Lastly, if the child is a Smythe-Worthington, as my husband stated, then would have access to their share of the family trust.”

And mom stops and smiles, and looks around the room. “Golly, that was fun! See Conrad? This is what your little hijinks cost you.” And she gives him a severe look. Should be a fun car ride back…

And we all turn to Sammie. Her face is in her hands.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“Felicity, that is very gracious of you. Thank you. I’m leaning, and actually I’d been leaning ever since I knew I was pregnant, that I wanted to keep the child. But your kindness and consideration and tenderness to me, that makes it a little easier.” And we nod.

“But I need to sleep on this. This is a big decision, affecting many people’s lives, least of which is the baby itself. So I’ll need a few days.”

Peter offers to let her have some time off. But Sammie shakes her head. “Being alone is the worst thing for me. I need to be around people. To be normal for a bit before I make this decision.” And he nods.

“Well, we will leave you young people to it. While your father is feeling so flush, it’s an excellent time to go shopping. Conrad, where is the nicest jeweler in town” and I smile and direct mom to Philly’s branch of Tiffany’s.

I sit next to Sammie. “Would I be taking funds away from you, and your siblings?” and I nod – “you would, actually. There is a formula for what each child gets and adding into the mix would decrease everyone’s allotment. But don’t let that factor in at all.” And I give her a few minutes about my grandmother’s trust and how each of the other siblings has been successful in their own right, so in fact, the money, when it eventually trickles down, will be more an after-thought to what everyone had already accomplished on their own.

Peter smiled – “While I love Con’s place – mine is bigger. And if you are funded to pay the property taxes and the upkeep – it’s way better for you and the child and any other additions – like a husband and or other kids, you add to your life. As you are aware, having spent some time there, it’s a 3 bedroom and convenient to Pete’s.”

“How do you feel about naming them a Smythe-Worthington.” And Sammie smiles. “I would have anyway. A child has a right to know who their father is. The ‘curse’ if you will, would and should be on me – having a different last name clearly explains to all that I am unmarried.” And I look at Peter.

“You could change your name, too” and she smiles. “That’s just creepy. And besides. I’m a Potts and I owe it to all that my parents have done for me to honor their name – and Potts-Smythe-Worthington is really just too much.” And we all smile.

“Cocktail time, everyone” and I get up a little giddy. Oh fuck. “Sorry Sammie – will that bother you?” and she smiles. “Con, can you imagine these tits when I’m further pregnant?” and I nod – where are you going with this? And Sam finishes “I work in a bar, Con, all day, and I watch people drink. You ever see me have a drink in there? Rare. So I’m good. I am officially the designated driver for the duration. Whatever the term of that duration is!”

Phew. Bullet dodged. And I nod Peter over to the kitchen. “So…” and he smiles and leans in for a kiss. “what we had here today is a case of parents leading by example. I got tingles from both of your parents. I think they handed it very well. And my money says you’ll have a new baby bro or sister in about 10 months.” And reality clicks in.

“We need to call the lawyer. We need to get a surrogate now.” I go into our bedroom and make a call. I explained why I was calling, and how can we move the timeline up, to like now. And they promised to get back to me.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We have a few drinks and decide a night out is in order. I text my parents to let them know, but they have other plans. We pick a local place and Peter sits next to me and has his arms around my shoulder. Danny had to go, but Wendy and Sammie sit opposite. We look like ‘normal’ couples.

“You know that Peter has slept with everyone at this table.” And Sammie has an evil grin on her face.

“Ah, Sammie – if you think I’m going to take the bait and tell you that I should be given the same privilege – Oh, I’d like to – we’ve already penciled Wendy in for a 3-way – but see, kind of like taking your Dad’s sloppy seconds kind of” which earns me a slap from Sammie’s napkin. And I smile, evil. “Besides – then you’d be the only person on earth to know who had the bigger cock – Conrad 3 or Conrad 4 – and that’s information the world does NOT need to know.” And we smile at each other.

“Besides, if you have a boy, I’m gonna be checking his diapers to make sure he’s hung. And don’t clip the thing off, for god’s sake. The rest of the S-Ws are all clipped and it’s butchery. Let this kid be different. But by god, let him be hung. Was your dad hung, by any chance?” and Wendy and Sammie and, well, Peter, too all have their mouths open. “How is it you are not gay?” and I look around. “What – it’s important to a dude.” And they all shake their heads.

We order, we drink, we eat, we laugh. We be people being people and it’s what Sammie needed – well, it’s what all of us need, frankly. We finish up and we decide it’s late and we say good night and go our separate ways.

“Wanna play with our Vibes tonight?” and a tipsy Peter leans in and licks my ear as we are walking. Fuck. That would be fun. But it’s been a long day, which I relay to Peter. “I need something fast, simple, and then a shower and then off to la-la land. Sorry, bud, raincheck.” And that’s what we did.

We sat on the couch – “You okay with…” and I shake my head and lean in to him. “I can’t take anymore tonight. Sorry. My brain is in overload and fried.” Peter just holds me, and massages my chest gently. I can feel his cock at the small of my back. It’s not inflated – it’s just so damn big that it’s there. And I love that I can feel it.

“C’mon, man. Let’s shower and go play gay-boy” and I take his hand and pull him into our room. “I’ll show you mine if you show me yours” and I take my shirt off and undo my pants. I have a semi in my boxers and Peter is the same. I get on my knees and peel his shorts out and over his now erect cock. And I get it. A dudes on his knees at your cock. Probably going to get some. And he does. And I sloppy blow him, hands working, balls tightening, taint feathered. I get him to I guess, based on his toes holding his body up – to the edge.” And stop and pull him by the dick to the shower. I turn it on and let it warm up and we step in. No words are necessary.

I take him to the edge orally again, and stand and swap hard cocks. Fuck – I should have planned a little better for this – my bladder is full. I turn around. “I need to get soft – don’t touch me” and we shower and I will it down a little and it’s enough to pee and I let loose along the wall. I know Peter won’t mind, but I move him to the other side of the drain. And I get on my knees and I get the last piss out and start again on Peter orally. God he has such a hot cock. And I face bat myself with it, I blow on it and he’d like “careful, getting close.” And I stand, stop the shower, grab a towel and clean my lover off. Then I lead him, hand on erect cock, to the bed and I get on all fours. “Take me Doggie tonight, Peter” and I turn to Peter who has a shit-eating grin. It’s a first time. I needed time to get used to his size – cuz he’s gonna go in way deeper than ever before – I know it, cuz, I’d do the same to him.

And he does. He pushes in as I push out and his hands are on my shoulders and he’s pumping, and I reach back and feather his tight balls. He’s close. I put a few moves on, leaning back into me “you feel so good in me man” and he pumps and I lean back and kiss him – and he trusts up and fuck. Shot one. Then a few more thrusts and he’s done. Spent. Mission Accomplished!

“Thanks, man, that was fucking awesome. You took me too far. It was amazing.” And I nod and smile. “I felt your pubes at my ass when you bottomed out and it was great.” And he nods. “But I thought you wanted something simple and quick tonight?” and I look at him and go and sit on the toilet. And I discretely wipe my ass to get rid of the lube and his cum.

“That was simple. I’ve wanted to Doggie for a while. I knew it would hurt, so it needed to be quick. I took you to the edge to get your prepped – 3 times. Then you took me and came within FOUR minutes. That’s our fastest fuck yet. And it was great. So, Mission Accomplished. Now get your cock over to the sink and clean it and let me get to bed. I kiss him as my head hit the pillows and I was out like a light.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So things happened quickly. Dad bought Peter’s place, and deeded it to Sammie. They also created an income trust for her, to do what she wants with it, irrespective of the baby. She was getting the best pre-natal care money could provide. We closed on our house on Vine Square, and Helen – that was the woman’s name. Helen Dorfmann. Only wanted a few old pieces for her new penthouse in the sky – she’d literally transformed herself from a proper old Philly, ‘I live on Vine Square’ to this hip, 70+ mod gal with new clothes, a new home and a new lease on life.

That left us with an antiques filled (the good kind) mansion on the Square, which we were happy to pay for. We moved stuff around and embarked on a substantial renovation – not to change anything – but to refresh it. And we stayed at my place and carried on.

Separately, we decided I should have a child first – we thought four, two each. We wanted a cousin for Sammie’s baby – she hadn’t decided on keeping it or what she was doing. But no decision, was actually a decision. Pamela, Pete’s sister – was great, she went to the doctors recommended and got ready to do her thing. The surrogate arrived and money was paid. And then I had a decision to make.

“Peter. I think it’s important that my child be conceived in a loving manner. When it’s time, I want to fuck you with a condom and then pass my love over to the nurses. Is that okay with you.” And Peter takes my hands and holds them. “I wasn’t going to let you jerk off in a cup. And we’re not gay, so I wouldn’t want to fuck the cum out of you either. Bad karma for the kid – not that I would mind if they were born gay – but I like best the idea you proposed, which is the most traditional.” And I loved fucking Peter. Such a hot ass and damn, boy, is he tight.

I thought about abstaining, to build up max spunk, but the doctor advised against it. “Fresh is always better.”

He had me jerk off behind a screen into a cup and he smeared some onto a plate under a microscope. “Holy Cow – you are loaded with sperm. Easily 10%. Is this your first pregnancy?” and I answer “as far as I know” and he nods. “This will be easy. You should consider freezing some, just in case.” And we made an appointment to do just that. And I made one for Peter too – and I asked the doctor to get him to jerk off, too. He had good swimmers, naturally.

And the waiting commenced. Tick-tock. An agonizing week. We had fun, went to the gym, laughed at stupid jokes, drank our heads off and ate a lot of gummies. Nervous energy.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So I suspect some of you may be wondering – what about the job I need to have to satisfy the covenants. You know, the one I moved to Philly for, which started this whole saga. Well, I do have a career, and it’s a good one. And I’m good at it. And I’m there just about every day – working from home the rest of the time. It’s just not important to who I am. And talking about Peter and his massive fuck tool is way more fun.

I’m a Financial Advisor, working for a family trust. No – not mine. Conflict of interest. But for an extended Philly family. I was hired because I could relate to the family and could help them make decisions my family already had. Plus, they felt someone with their own fortune was best placed to help guide theirs. So I’m a Fiduciary, and it’s fine. Pays well and I learn about stuff I need to know anyway. But yawn – not a defining factor in Conrad, IV’s identity. Dad was happy.

We are like a five weeks into it. And it’s a drag. “Surely they can pee on a stick by now” but the doctor explained that they don’t declare it successful until she’s past the three month mark. “So you mean she is pregnant?” and the doctor reminded us of the non-disclosure we signed.

“Great, I turn to Peter. We think we are pregnant – they won’t confirm it. And we need to wait another 6 weeks. This sucks” and he looks at me. “It’s the same for every couple – why should we be any different?” well we should be. I’d be fine if she was pregnant and she mis-carried. It happens. So I tell myself we are pregnant and to start planning.

I do NOT want to know the sex. It’s my mantra. We are standing in what we are calling the baby’s room. It’s on the 2rd or 3rd floor depending on how you count. My mother doesn’t believe in baby showers or giving gifts in advance “It’s a jinx” – this from a suffer no-fools woman.

But we agreed we could paint the baby’s room a neutral white, with beige wainscoting. And I loaded an Amazon cart with 100+ items we’d need for the baby. And I read every product review and every rating and I was down the rabbit hole on baby carriages. Which was best, etc. And I looked over at the massive stairs down to the street. IF we were pregnant, it would be a fall or winter baby, which I think is perfect for walks in the park.

Then the fun stuff. We hired a wet nurse – yep, they still make them. Lovely lady expecting her third child and she does 6 months of breast feeding, which is just when we’d need her. We pay her extra (“You don’t need to do that, I take my job seriously”) to stay healthy and eat well. Then we hired a nanny. And a housekeeper. And a house cleaner. Who will live on the 3rd or 4th floor and keep the place clean.

Jean is the housekeeper. Not a French-maid costume one, but someone to run the house, keep the groceries coming and food on the table. She had excellent references and we liked her right away. She lived with her husband a few minutes away and this was a perfect location and job for her.

“You will need a proper cook if you get to your goal of four kids. Especially as they get older. No way would I be able to run the house and feed 8.” And we nod.

And Sammie is getting big. And she’s been happy. My mother has kind of stepped in as a mother-figure and they chat regularly on the phone. She’s even come down twice and stayed at Peter’s with her. “Everyone needs company. It’s scary” and we nod. Frankly, she is taking to this very well. She didn’t need to.

Then the Braxton Hicks started. The false contractions which usually proceed the actual birth by as many as a few weeks, but sometimes a lot sooner. That got Mom to get driven down and she sent her Tommy back on the train. “I may need a car” and we waited.

“Call me at anytime. We want to be there when you deliver” and she smiles. We’d all been asked if we wanted to feel the kicks in her stomach and it was funny. She’d wince and go quiet when the baby was active. All tests pointed to a healthy baby – always a worry with a, cough-cough, mature father.

Sure enough. 3:00 am. Phone rings. NEVER A GOOD THING. “We are heading to the hospital now. Meet us there.” And mom hangs up. I nudge Peter. “It’s time”. And see, we’d talked through all of this. We have to-go bags at the front door. We can easily walk or jog to the hospital. But I pull up the Uber app and it says we can have a car in 12 minutes.

“We have 12 minutes. Shower.” And we both run through the shower fast and put on the clothes I’d laid out weeks earlier. See, labor can be long. So while you want to be there in time – you soon regret not having showered or having a fresh set of clothes. We were done and on the curb as the Uber pulled up. We got there in about 6 minutes and tipped well. Bags in hand, we got to the Delivery Wing. Mother was there. “the doctors are doing their thing. She asked me to be there for the delivery. Do you think that’s okay?” and I nod. “Mom, you are being incredibly understanding about an issue you could be mad about. And you are being very nice to our friend Sammie. So if she asked you, YES, you need to be in there.” And she smiles. “I remember when you were born” as she looks into the past.

“Your father is on his way. He will be listed on the Birth Certificate as the father.” And we nod. Expected that. I was told that, but it’s still good to hear it. And we wait. A nurse comes out “Mrs. Smythe-Worthington?” and my mother stands. “How is she, and please call me Felicity” as she goes down the delivery hallway.

I turn to Peter. “Nervous?” and he shakes his head. “Nope” and he gets his phone out. “Are you?” and I nod. “Yes. My dad is 57.” And he looks at me. “Who, apparently is sexually active AND you have good swimmers. He probably does too. And apparently, he has a big cock” and I cringe. “TMI” and he smiles. “Sammie offered it. I did NOT ask. What I asked her was it a good time, meaning did they ‘make love’ – I was playing on your whole good Karma thing. She laughed and said no, but he had a fuck-all big cock and she came multiple times. So I’m going with a good Karma thing…” and I’m standing there – well, sitting there. Mouth open. Hearing how my new sibling was conceived. I decide it’s better to stand and pace.

My Dad arrives. He’s nervous. Not sure if that’s for Sammie and the baby or what Felicity will say next. “She’s spending money like mad” and I smile. “So don’t be dickin 30 year old’s and maybe you can keep some of your cash” and he looks at me and shakes his head. And we wait. Mom comes out once then twice giving updates. “She’s just barely dilated. Just 4mm – but she started un-dilated, so that’s progress. And She gives my father a kiss on the cheek. “Easy drive” and he nods. Of course he stood up when she entered the room. We all did. We’ve been trained.

So yada-yada – she delivers a bouncing baby boy, 9 pounds 4 ounces – in other words, huge. He has all of his parts and the doctor was very happy. A big sigh by all. They swaddled him up and placed him on Samantha’s chest. She had tried breast feeding – they do it right away. But the little guy was zonked out.

“Conrad. Do you have a preference for your son’s name?” and he looks startled. “Felicity?” my father asks. “You were always partial to Andrew. That was supposed to be our next one, if we had had another.” And I nod. Huh. Did not know that. “You also like Brooks and Nathaniel.” And he looks at her. “I’d do Andrew, but that’s really the name of the son I wanted to have with you. So that wouldn’t be right. What do you think of Brooks or Nathaniel” and my mom smiles. “After your Great-Uncle Brooks? That rascal. I love it. He was a hoot!” so we turn to Sammie – “Do you like either name?” and Sammie smiles, looking up from the baby. “Brooks Smythe-Worthington. Works for me. We all agreed?” and we get nods all around and damn. I got a baby bro named Brooks.

“Hey bro – welcome! We love you” I whisper down to him. Wow. I lean into Peter and whisper. “We need to celebrate later” and I kiss him. And he smiles and discretely brushes my ass and gives it a firm squeeze. “Yeah, baby” and I smile. He got my point.

Dad pulls out champagne and Mom digs out 5 flutes and pours Dom Perignon into glasses – just a little for Sammie. And toasts Brooks.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It’s the middle of the day. We are on an adrenalin high, but we know this will crash. We hold each other and touch and we walk home for the exercise and we engage in verbal sexual stimulation. “I may bite a nipple off.” And “I am going to fuck you for hours and make you walk bow-legged tomorrow” and “I’m gonna flood your guts with cum and then I may fuck ya again and leave some more spooge in there” and yes. It got me hard. It always does. That and the ass grabs and the make outs and the cock on cock. Damn. We are both sexually charged and ready when we get home.

“Shower” and we’d redone the master bathroom to have multiple shower heads, at multiple heights and it’s a massive walk in. Yes – we planned ahead to that 3-ways or more. We are young. We are horny. And we have the will. Our erect cocks are dueling as we soap each other to get the hospital crud off of us. And I admire his pecs. He’s been pressing a lot and he’s in fine shape. He ass is on fire and I go down and tongue him there. He loves a good rimming and so do I. We foreplay for a while and towel each other off and I drop onto the bed and put my arms out to invite him in. I want old school missionary. I want to see his eyes when he comes.

We lube, he enters, we massage each other. I wrap my legs around his back and I watch him move his cock in and out of me. See, I love this part. The basic fucking and getting the engines revved. Then I love when hormones and nature takes over and we are just fucking like animals. Anything that makes us feel good and make our balls pull tighter. He moves me onto my side and my leg is on his shoulder. And he’s piston fucking me. He flips me over into doggie, taking his cock all of the way out and decides he likes that, so he’s in and all out and then pokes it back in. It was hot and it was erotic and he was grunting, which is primordial and it turned me on big time.

He flips me back into missionary and he locks his lips with mine and we are making out and we are basically wrestling. Forcing the other to stay in position so we can get off. “Let me know when you are ready” and he is slow and consistent in and out. He can basically cum on command. He plays with my cock and pulls out so he can put it into his mouth. My balls could not be any tighter to my body. It’s like I don’t even have a ball sack. They are that charged. His actions brought me to a “I’m gonna cum” and I feel myself flooding his mouth and my hands are in his hair and he takes what I have to give and his cock works its way back in my tight hole and he pumps a little and releases as well. An exhausted release. His back arched and I could feel it. And then some gentle thrusts for the other shots and I can feel his seed dripping out of me, as our mouths lock in a tight kiss. Hot.

“Damn, man. You are a great fuck” and he collapses on the bed next to me. He’s all pink and his dick is pointing straight at him. “That was in honor of Brooks Smythe-Worthington.” And he puts his hand on my cock. “Let’s hope your little bro is packing man. Gonna be awesome to watch him grow and play with his cousins.” And I nod. We’ve already designated a room for the baby – but it’s now Brooks’ Room. Wow. We figured we’d babysit so Sammie can have a social life. Yep – we got it all planned.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“Conrad. I need to speak to you.” And I nod. We are with Sammie and Brooks. And he’s nursing and we look away, but hell – Peter’s fucked her a bunch and I’ve always liked them, and he’s my brother, so we figured let the kid eat.

“I had him snipped” and my eyes bulge. “Okay” and she smiles. “I prefer a cut penis. I’ve had both. Cut cocks show off better and I am hoping this guy is a stud like his brother. You can keep your boy intact if you have a boy. And I nod. “I kinda get it. Most of America is cut – so that’s the norm. I know gay guys love the corona look of cut cocks (well, uncut, too, to be fair) and I bet girls go crazy when they see these rare un-cut guys. But If you check out porn – the Europeans are all uncut and it’s not as sexy.” Peter is looking at me weird.

“Your dick is hot and it’s my favorite and it’s perfect uncut on you” and he’s still staring. “I was referring more to the ‘porn’ comment. What do you need porn for” and I’m busted. “Oh, this was before I met you, of course.” Like, duh. And he’s still looking at me. “You were straight before you met me. Why would you look at porn of men?” and damn. Busted again. This guy is smart.

“Peter. It was straight porn. There is usually a guy and a girl. So I’ve seen a lot of guys fucking chicks. And getting BJs. That’s where I’d see dick.” And I look at Sammie for help, but she’s just smiling. “You are busted, Con” and I smile back doing my best ‘what’ look. Not working.

And Brooks is done nursing and he’s a puddle. He’s all warm and has his little hat on. Aww. He’s so cute.

“How’s your baby coming? Any updates” and we nod. “Six months in. Four to go and I’m nervous as hell. All tests so far are fine. Sonogram shows everything normal. She knows the sex, but we asked not to be told. She’s fine and very business-like and sends us updates regularly. We could go visit, but didn’t want to interfere. She’ll head out here for the last few weeks. We got her a private jet to make it easier. She’ll stay with us and then we’ll be where you are. And my boyfriend puts his arm around me.

“When are you two getting hitched?” and Sammie has an evil smile on her face. “When you get a boyfriend” – making light of it. And we have talked about it. But fuck it. We are enjoying our freedom. We will get married, but we set a timeline. “We only moved up having kids so Brooks would have a cousin. We are happy with our timeline and are sticking to it” and we look at each other.

“We are two guys, maybe gay, in a non-traditional arrangement. My sperm has impregnated Peter’s sister’s egg. Peter and I will be listed as fathers. Does it matter if we are married? Plus – how the fuck are we going to hyphenate Woods-Smythe-Worthington or Smythe-Worthington-Woods or any other version.

“Actually, Conrad, I’ve decided that I’d like to be Peter Smythe-Worthington – that is, when the time comes.” And I snap my head and look at him. I mean – I don’t like labels, but he fucks me more than I fuck him, so I figured I was the wife and I should be Conrad Woods. But then I lose the Smythe-Worthington trust money. But who cares. “I know what you are thinking, and I want you to stop it. We are equal partners – and I’ve always liked your name and Woods is lovely but my parent’s won’t mind. And Smythe-Worthington means more to more people – plus you get the trust.” And I look at him.

“I have to name any son I have Conrad. And I’d love you to name yours, if you have one, Peter. But if we have another, and I may keep trying until we do – I want to name him Woods. Woods Smythe-Worthington.” And I smile. He leans in and kisses me. “Perfect. Want to go practice? And Sammie leans over and goes “Ewww”.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And we do go practice. See – we are young, 23 and 25. And HORNY all of the time. We both stared at this hot chick in tight pants walking in front of us. We look at each other and we're like mouthing the words – ‘hoy fucking shit’. She was hotness on a stick. A curvaceous ass. And she looked behind at us and smiled. Flirt. Damn. She saw two studs and liked what she saw. How could she not. And I have a definite semi. Fuck. Straight. Attracted to Ms. Hottie and going home to suck cock and get mine sucked. Confusing. We turn a corner and walk a little faster. Sensing some urgency.

We blow in, kissing, loving his stubble on my cheek. Taking shirts off as we go up the stairs. Fuck his pecs are hard and massive. His nipples need my mouth, as does his neck. My hands can’t touch enough of him. He unbuttons my pants and cups my cock. Stroking it lovingly. As I step out of my pants and enjoy the warmth of his body. There is literally a line of discarded clothes from the front door to our bedroom. As we collapse as one onto the bed and go into a 69 position. His cock is moist with pre-cum and I’m tonguing him and stroking his taint and tapping his ball sack. I move in and kiss his taint and stroke him with my hand. I roll him over and dive into his ass. Working my tongue in circles around his hole. Teasing him by not touching the prize.

Peter loves a good rim job and I love to get him worked up. He squirms his ass in rotation, trying to catch my tongue on his hole. But I am good at avoiding it, and work the area above and around his hole, breathing heavily onto it, and I brush around it with my finger. Gently, in a whisper touch. I can feel a drop of pre-cum ooze out of my cock. Fuck, I need release! And I flat tongue lap his anus. Bingo. Hit the prize, and Peter has both hands pulling his cheeks wide, and he’s pulled his legs up, giving me maximum access to his ass. And I get pointy tongued and probe into him. He squirms more.

“Fuck, stick it in there, man. FUCK” and I probe his anus and make my tongue hard and push hard and far into him and he groans. “Fuck me man” and I slap his ass. I want to get fucked. But I continue my probing and we go on and yes. He is literally begging me. And as my tongue probes in and Peter sighs. As I pull my tongue out, Peter sits up, pulls me onto the bed, rolls me over and takes my leaky cock in his hand and lines it up with his ass. And he gently sits. I feel my head pop past his ring. And I can see Peter cringe a little. But then he drops down onto me. Fuck all. Pubes on ass. His dick is erect and dripping precum and I cannot see my cock. But I can feel it. Hot. Tight. Warm.

And holy hell. Peter got into riding my cock and his massive stick flopped up and down and I grabbed it and stroked it. And it was literally like he was riding a horse. A bunch of times up and down. Then he’d sit and do a rotation of two. And my cock was literally begging to release. I stroke him hard and get rewared with a warm splat of cum on my face, and a few more as he bounced up and down again. His balls are tight and I get more cum and I’m licking it and stroking him and damn. My back arched and I grab his hips and rapid thrust and then just hold as I feel a merciful spurt of cum shoot out into his ass. Why. Why does it always feel so good. Like every time is the best. And I unload in him and his arms are on either side of me and sweat is dripping from him and he’s focusing on his ass and my orgasm. Then he looks at me. Wet, messy. Smelly. Pink with exertion.

His eyes look into mine. We are literally a mess. And he smiles. “Fuck” and looks at me. Focuses on me, really. “Wow” and he moves in for a kiss. Nice. Soft. Gentle. He then rolls onto his side and my cock is released. It’s wet and messy and smelly and it’s lovely. We cuddle and really. What can you say? That was hot sex and we satisfied the other. And now we are relaxing, enjoying our bliss.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We showered. We relaxed. We smiled. Somehow, somewhere, we fell in love with each other. Oh, we were attracted to each other. We LIKED each other. We knew we loved the other. But to be IN LOVE is something else entirely. It’s when your thoughts are consumed with when you will see him again. When you enjoy every moment of his company. And can laugh at his dumb jokes. And love getting peaks of his manhood. He’s in a robe now, his legs splayed wide, and I can see his ball sack. And he turns to sip his juice and his cock head comes into view. Fuck. It’s soft, at rest, and he doesn’t know, or perhaps care, that he is flashing me. And it’s so hot to me. I can make that thing hard and spurt its boy seed. Damn.

And I smile. And think of all of the women Peter’s been with. Damn. I do miss pussy and curvaceous tits. But I’m eying his penis. He chose me. He has had many women (and Ben) and he chose me. How did I get so lucky. And he’s smiling and happy and his hair is boyish and all over and my heart is literally swelling. I get up and walk to him, and kneel in between his legs. I take his manhood and it’s soft and floppy and I kiss it. I look up at Peter and he literally has a startled look in his eyes. And I massage him and mouth him and lick his balls and his manhood responds. Hard not to. And I get him hard and work him hard, orally. Tongue his shaft on the down strokes and work his corona on the up strokes. Finger his taint and massage his balls.

Peter lifts me up and slips out of his robe. He is butt ass naked with his manly sprong erect and ready for action. “You started this” and he pushed my robe off of my shoulders and pushes me by the small of my back towards the bed.

I lie on my back and he face fucks me a bit. Always fun and a good porn shot, I always think.

“Doggie” and I get into position and Peter lubes his cock up and then my ass and he’s at me and he’s gently exerting pressure. “Push out” and I do and ouch. I cringe, but he can’t see me. He’s in and he’s holding. Thank you, Lord. And then he’s pushing more, and I push out more and he’s in and it’s manageable and he slowly starts his thrusts. “Fucking slut. Making me hard so I’d fuck you.” And I just nod. And push my ass back onto him.

“So that’s how it’s gonna be” as he slaps my ass and pound-pounds me a few times. I work my hand back and finger his balls. Huh. Pretty tight. “You want me to breed, you, you slutty bitch” and I nod. I love it when he talks dirty and he knows it. “Fucking shoot your juice man. I want it!” and I start trashing around and pushing back and it was short, but hot and intense and I work his balls again and he slaps into me, hard. And he stops and I know he just came and he trusts a few more times and I can feel his juice and damn. I just got fucked. He literally collapses onto me, and me onto the bed. His cock still very much in me. Damn.

“You are such a slut. I was hoping to wait until later and we could have both had fun” and I look at him. Messy. That ‘just fucked’ look. Which is hot and I love it. “Oh, I have plans for later. Don’t you worry” and he shakes his head. “I may be 25, but three fucks in a day is a lot” and I look at him. “Really? You make it look so easy” and he musses my hair. “Dick”. And we smile at each other. Yup. That’s what being in love is like.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The rest of the time we really just putter around. Peter works, as do I. We lead a normal life. Gym. Shopping. Cooking. Well, eating, really. Jean does her thing and we find a tray with coffee and food by our door each morning. She isn’t brave enough to come into the room yet. Which sort of makes me smile. She was going to the first week she was there. But she shared that she heard we were ‘otherwise engage’ so decided outside the door would be just fine.

She was amazing, really. I mean, she does the laundry. And makes the bed. Every day. Sometimes a few times a day. She is married. She knows the drill. I was tempted to ask her what she thought, but what would be the point. Our life went on. There was literally our outside life, when we were apart. And our together life, when we were with each other.

It’s his stunning beauty that takes my breath away, when I first see him. Like today. He was behind the bar, chatting with a client. Smiling, polishing a glass. His sleeves rolled up, showing his defined arms. His chest tight. He was smiling and his eyes sparkled. Damn he is a hot man. And he’s mine. Wow. How’d I do that. And he sensed me and looks right up at me. And head nods me. I’m just standing there, mesmerized by him. He is so beautiful.

I take a seat and we pick up our conversation where we left off. Chatting about Brooks and Sammie. “I thought I should tell you, you pervert, that Sammie had Brooks at the pediatrician, and the pediatrician commented on the size of Brooks’ willie. Apparently he thought it was way above average.” And he’s smiling at me. And I smile back. “Fuck yeah. Of course he’s hung. And he’s gonna use that thing, someday, to devastating effect.” And Peter just shakes his head at me and moves on to serve a client. Every boy, no matter how hung or not, always wants to be more hung. Or at least I do, anyway.

“I’m gonna hit the gym. I’ll meet you back here later” and he nods.

It really was just a routine. I strip down in the locker room. It’s crowded, but what you’d expect at this hour. I admire a few of the dudes. Appreciating all of the hard work they put in to achieve what they have. A few swinging dicks, too. Not to perv on, but to compare to, naturally. And I know I get a few glances. I always do. And maybe I was naked a little longer than was absolutely necessary. To get my shorts from the very bottom of my bag. My cock a semi knowing it’s being checked out. And I look up at an attractive dude and he nods his head. He knows he got caught, but doesn’t care. Me neither, as I check out his cock. And I step into my shorts and pull a shirt on. All part of the experience.

I strap my phone to my arm and put my air pods in and go up the gym. And it’s like I’m super horny or something, because I’m like ‘wow, she’s hot’ and ‘holy fuck check out the ass on that dude’ and then I see a hot set of tits working her shoulders and I’m like ‘I need to get laid’ as I get into my routine. And a hot guy is bench pressing and I’m looking to see if I can see his cock. I am so bad. But I’m young and this is nature. I was meant to spread some seed around. Ass or pussy – like them both.

Then I go all existential. Am I gay? Bi? Straight is kind of out, I realize. I can think it all I want, but by definition – being attracted to Peter and fucking and getting fucked really does rule out my being able to call myself straight. I check out the hot guy who was checking me out earlier. No he did not. He actually grabbed his cock and does a subtle squeeze, looking at me. The balls. Room full of people and he’s cruising on me. Fuck. That was kind of hot, actually. And he faces me as he goes into a squat and damn, he has a bubble ass. Damn. I pretend not to look, but he’s like a magnet for my eyes and he finishes up with an impressive amount of weight and does a slow walk to cool off. Somehow he gets over to me.

“Hey man” and I take a pod out. “What’s up. Some good pressing you were doing” and he smiles. Wow, cute smile. This dude’s a hottie. Watch it Con. “Your Peter’s boyfriend, right?” and I have a forced smile on my face. Okay, so we are public about it. I just haven’t talked about my sexuality to many others outside of our click. So this is a first. “Yes, Peter is my boyfriend” and he smiles. “I’ve seen you around the Tavern. I dated Sammie a while back, before the baby” and I nod. He’s smiling at me.

“So what’s it like?” and I look at him like, WTF are you talking about? And he smiles. “You know, getting dicked. Peter must be good at it, no?” and I’m like speechless. So I put my ear pod back in, letting him know the convo is over and go over to the free weights and grab two for my next set.

“Cuz I heard you were straight before you met Peter” and he’s next to me. Well now I’m pissed. “Listen dude. My private life is just that. Private” and my pod goes back in. “I’d totally fuck you” and I stop. And look at him. Did he just say that. I mean – I am hot. And well, actually, he’s fucking hot, too. Why is he telling me he’d fuck me. “Listen man – not going to happen, okay. Now I’m here to work out”. He finally, one presumed, took the hint and left me to finish my work out. I put another 30 minutes or so in, and made my way to the locker room. Checking myself out in the mirror. Yeah, man. I’m hot.

I strip down and I love being all worked out and showing off my cock. And I walk, nude, with a towel in my hand to the shower. Open concept on one side, stalls on the other. We are all men here, and I hang my towel on a hook and check out the competition. Some bigger some smaller. One guy has his hand on his cock, facing me. And I look up and it’s my stalker. Damn. Ripped body and he has a fucking nice cock. Which he offered to fuck me with. He turns off his shower and walks over to the vacant one next to me and turns it on. “Water wasn’t hot enough over there” and he’s blatantly checking me out. He’s also stroking his cock and is way past a semi. Damn. Kinda hot, but kinda creepy.

“Everett” and he takes his hand off of his cock and extends it to me. I look at him like he’s nuts. “I’m not shaking that thing, you were just playing with yourself with it” and he smiles at me. “You are hot, you know that, right?” and he has a basic flag pole going. What a beauty though. Long and cylindrical. That’s a bat. Great shape. Impressive balls. Okay. I am checking him out.

“You’re Connie, right?” and I nod. He makes my name sound so feminine. His eyes are like ripping into my body. Fuck. Dick responds. Fuck. And I soap my ass. Why are you doing that. He’s all eyes on my ass. “Damn, man. Fine ass” and he turns and his cock flops to his legs. And what legs. Damn. I’m speechless. Okay – Peter and I talked about being able to fool around outside…but I am not sure I am ready for this. But my cock sure is. Everett leans over and soapily strokes it.

“Whoa man. Take it easy. Okay. Nothing is going to happen. Okay. Just popped a little wood. The guy has a mind of his own, okay?” and I shut off my water. My heart is racing. I grab my towel and leave Everett and head to the sauna. I need time to think. Fuck. As I sit and enjoy the heat.

The door opens and Everett comes in, still naked. Still hard. And he walks up between my legs and his cock actually touches my leg. He puts his hands up and undoes my towel, relieving my very erect cock. He looks up from it and into my eyes.

“Can I kiss you, please? I’ve never kissed a guy and I’ve always been curious.” And fuck. Okay. A kiss is just a kiss. So I nod and he leans in and kisses me. Damn. It felt good. It felt nice. I could feel tension there. Everett leans back. “Hot” and he pulls my arm and leads me off the bench and we are facing each other, our cocks are swatting each other. He leans in for another kiss and we are frotting for sure and it felt so, so, so good. His tongue was in my mouth and his hands were on my shoulder and in my hair and I have a massive cock rubbing into mine and this dude is hot.

Bang. Door closes and two dudes standing there, in towels, looking at us. Fuck. I step away. Grab my towel and put it around me. “Excuse me” and I push past them to leave.

Fucking hell. Busted in the sauna. Making out with a dude. Everett is by me. Looking at me. A sheepish smile on his face. “That was hot man. Wanna hit the steam room?” and I look at him like he has 3 heads. I shake my head and head over to my locker. I drop my towel and stand on it as I work my combo. My mind ablaze with emotions, thoughts. Fear. Yep, some fear. I feel Everett behind me. His cock is in my crack, his arms move around me, grabbing my cock.

There are guys in the room changing. One or two stop to see what’d going on. Others ignore us. I get my locker open. I am so conflicted. I am hard as a rock. Everett’s cock feels so HOT in my ass. I want to bend over and get fucked. He’s stroking my cock and I want to push him down to suck me off. Fuck. I am a mess. Shaking. I pull my underwear out. Great. Had to wear super-gay Aussie Bum’s today. I put one foot in and then another and the cock is still at my ass, but I have shorts on. My cock is no longer being stroked. Everett sits next to me and watches me dress. He has the decency to put a towel over his hard on. He watches my every move. When I’m dressed and with my gear shoved into my bag, he stands and takes my head and leans in for a kiss. Tongue and all. He pulls me in close and I can feel his cock. Fuck. I re-inflate. I break away and grab my bag and fucking get out of there. Fuck.

The cool air outside hits me. I can feel shower moisture evaporating off of my scalp. I am breathless. Startled. Happy. Damn. That was so much fun, yet so terrorizing. What do I do? I lean against the wall. Pretty much exactly where I was on the rainy first day. A day etched in my mind – when I met my sole mate. And here you are, hot and bothered by some other dude, who was basically perving on your and fuck. In public. Damn.

Slowly, I walk over to Pete’s and then I see him. Fuck he is so hot. I take a seat. “I just made out with a stranger in the showers and he was rubbing his cock on mine and I said no, but he wouldn’t stop and it was scary but I really liked it and nothing really happened, but I felt you should know.” And I feel someone sit next to me. And Peter looks at Everett and asks me “Him?” and I turn to see Everett and I look back at Peter and I nod. “Yes” and Peter leaves and brings two beers over to us and puts them before me.

“Cool. Sounds hot” and he walks away.

PDuvalEE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
“Hey, sorry man. I don’t know what came over me” and I look at him. My mind is going like 5000 miles an hour. My boyfriend just said “Cool” and leaves me to this wolf. And he is hot. Damn. What is it with you and studly men. You pulled Peter, which is HUGE. To score a second time doesn’t seem to be fair to all of the others. I’m checking him out and he’s well dressed – fashionable. But in totally a straight boy way.

“Can I talk to you” and I look at him and nod.

“See, Sammie talked about ‘Connie and Peter’ and what a great couple you were and I thought, literally for weeks, that you were a girl. All of the stories Sam talked about, I was like ‘I want to be in love like that’ and then I met her here and she pointed Peter out – and he is probably the most handsome man I have ever met in my life” and I nod at him. “And then Sammie was like ‘Oh look, there’s Connie’ and I’ve looking for this hot blond. She saw I wasn’t making the connection. ‘Seated, plaid shirt’ and I saw you and I turned to Sammie ‘he’s a dude.’ And she just nodded. ‘Of course, silly, you knew that’ and I just stared at her.”

“She was working. I gave her a kiss and left and barely got home before I started spanking it so hard, I was literally abusing my dick to get cum out. I needed to drain my balls. I just couldn’t believe all of these love stories I’d heard were about two guys. Fuck it. I came a massive amount and I just sat there. Covered in cum. And all I wanted was to know what it would feel like to make love to a man.” And I’m looking at him. Okay. I have an erection. Maybe not 100%. But it’s a stiffy.

What do you say, really? “Then I saw you at the gym and you were even hotter that I remembered and I got hard and you looked over when I was readjusting my cock and fuck it. I needed to feel you. To taste you. To be with you. Does that make sense.” And Peter comes over to us. I’m literally choking on emotion.

“When is your shift over?” and he looks up at the clock. “Few hours” and I nod. I lean up to him. “I need to get fucked right now. Did you want a three way with Everett or do you want to service me, or do you want Evertet to stand in for you?” and I sit down. Peter is smiling and has an evil grin.

“Baby have it bad? Need a man to exert some control? Make your little pud happy and spirt some boy juice?” and he looks around and makes a decision as he takes his apron off. “It’s close to my break time anyway.” And we literally hustled out of Pete’s. Gym bags and all. I had hands on my ass and an arm on my shoulder. City of Brotherly Love, btw.