Friend's man hung

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ladies, when you have a girlfriend who's husband, fiance or boyfriend is known to be well hung, does that thought ever cross your mind as you talk with him? Does that make you more flirty? Or do you sometimes wonder what your friend must feel when her lover is slipping her the big one?

B_Veronica_Divine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes...i have one friend who would never share *pouts* I don't blame her of course, and I stay away from her man out of respect...because I know I totally play it up for him.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't flirt with my friends boyfriends/husbands at all. Never. Not even remotely. That being said, a few of my friends have told me about their lovers penis size, and it is something I think about it occasionally the first time or two I see them after finding out about their size, but that's about it. I generally don't think about it.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha. i picture what every guy's cock looks like. no matter what. EVERY male i see that walks past. no matter who the person is. i also picture every couple having sex when i see them.

but i don't flirt with any friend's boyfriends.

:wink:

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I hve a tough time believing the no flirting thing
I'd agree that you girlsdont flirt with intent! but just a touch of flriting
cmon girls with no intrest in me whatsoever flirt with me

do you ever find yourselves peaking at his patns when you know a guy is big
hell some of you do before you know lol

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hve a tough time believing the no flirting thing
I'd agree that you girlsdont flirt with intent! but just a touch of flriting
cmon girls with no intrest in me whatsoever flirt with me

do you ever find yourselves peaking at his patns when you know a guy is big
hell some of you do before you know lol

yes, if i know he's hung, i will try and see by looking at the crotch. :tongue: i might look, but i don't try and flirt or steal him away or anyting like that.

BigDuder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
haha. i picture what every guy's cock looks like. no matter what. EVERY male i see that walks past. no matter who the person is. i also picture every couple having sex when i see them.

but i don't flirt with any friend's boyfriends.

:wink:

do you picture the ugly/creepy ones as small and the good looking ones as large? how does this work?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I flirt in only the most ludicrous ways (if at all) when it comes to the lover of a friend. It must be crystal clear to all that it is a joke. In fact, it has to be hilarious or I just won't do it. I'm not interested in someone else's dude. I do, however, sometimes wonder what people look like naked, regardless of any rumor I may already have heard.

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hear rumors all the time, But i don't flirt with anyone but i do sometimes wonder if the rumors are true.

do you picture the ugly/creepy ones as small and the good looking ones as large? how does this work?

That's a good question. I'm fairly attractive face-wise, but I'm short at 5'7" and have some stock to me. Not tons of fat, but I obviously don't stay in shape as well as other guys.

I often wonder whether girls think I've got a small dick. I just recently realized that whenever I have this certain pair of shorts on, the material is so thin that my bulge quite blatantly gets shown off. I half-smile after seeing a girl's eyes inadvertently drop towards my zipper and give a nervous second glance at my face.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been in situations were some of my wife's GFs are checking my bulge in my pants. this primarily came from a gal at her work place, saying that to find a fat cock you have to date a fat guy. my wife without thinking said she knew a skinny guy with a big, fat cock. of course, they all knew it was me she was talking about. so the next time we were out after work, Randi the horniest, was checking me out real good. so I went to the can, arranged my package, and gave my self a semi. had a nice bulge and she noticed it, she asked the wife to have a threesome!!!! I would not mind, but my wife is not into any swinger stuff.

It's a false rumor as far as penis size goes. My hands are absolutely massive. I'm fairly accomplished as a guitar player. I do teach.

While they are strong, and my long fingers have caused some serious orgasms, it really has nothing to do with my dick size, nor did those I have been with seem to think so either.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies, when you have a girlfriend who's husband, fiance, or boyfriend is known to be well hung, does that thought ever cross your mind as you talk with him? NO! Does that make you more flirty? NO! Or do you sometimes wonder what your friend must feel when her lover is slipping her the big one?
Eeeewww! Oh GOD,NO! My friends tend to have worse taste in men than I do. Even if I could get past his troll/yoda like looks the fact their IQ's are often tied with their shoe size is more than enough to dissuade me from such a thought.

I don't flirt with my friends boyfriends/husbands at all. Never. Not even remotely.
I'm with you Meg!

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i also picture every couple having sex when i see them.

That's gotta mess with your head somedays
redneck.jpg

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know what I do think a lot about? Rumors about stamina and oral sex and musicians or physical therapists with long fingers. But none of my friends are dating any of those right now.

Speaking of fingers, my ex said she could fairly accurately predict the approximate size and shape of a guy's penis by looking at his fingers. Large, long fingers on a man indicated a large, long cock. And shape of his fingernails indicated the shape of the penis head.

Ever since she told me this, (and incidentally, told me that she had correctly guessed about my large penis based on my fingers,) I've been curious whether any other women have seen this correlation.