Friend's new ... "employment"

DuvalinCT

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, I've been out of town for about three weeks, visiting friends and family. Last night I was talking online to a close friend of mine, and I asked him if he had found a new job. He said he had, and I said I wanted to visit and get free food (he's always worked in the food industry in some way, as long as I've known him). The convo:

Friend: Um, you can't really eat where I work.
DuvalinCT: Why, are you a stripper or something?
Friend: Well .... yeah.

So I was like ... uh, Holy Shit! I've never had a friend in ... well, THAT industry. We talked about a lot of things (how long he's gonna do it for, that he dancers with a boner, etc, etc). Now, I'm bi and recently broken up with my girlfriend, and he's gay. I've always had a crush on my friend, and I'm thinking of maybe going to visit ... but surprising him there wouldn't be too good an idea. Also, since I've been in a relationship for a bit, since we do flirt alot, it's always been with the understanding that nothing could ever happen.

But now the situation is sort of different. I dunno, I'll probably just get drunk with him and try to fool around (once before, when really drunk, we've kissed and groped/fondled a little. Yes, when I was dating my ex-gf. Unfortunately, as I don't remember, I don't know how big his dick is).

So ... there's the deal. What should I do? How should I go about trying things out? Is it pointless? Thanks guys ...

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Make sure you want to risk your friendship for a crush before you act. Friendships last longer than crushes.....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
DuvalinCT said:
Friend: Um, you can't really eat where I work.
DuvalinCT: Why, are you a stripper or something?
Friend: Well .... yeah.

So I was like ... uh, Holy Shit! I've never had a friend in ... well, THAT industry.

You've jumped to the conclusion that he's become a stripper or something. Supposed he's a something?

Or maybe he's just tired of your mooching. :tongue:

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For the love of god don't screw a friend unless it's meaningless sex! If the relationship goes wrong, you are down one friend and probably all the friends who are more friendly with him.

It's been said before and I'll say it again: even a dog doesn't shit where it sleeps.

If the relationship goes to hell, who will you go crying to? Who will pick up the pieces? It sounds like you are good friends, don't risk that friendship.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
DuvalinCT said:
he dancers with a boner, etc, etc

once before, when really drunk, we've kissed and groped/fondled a little... Unfortunately I don't remember how big his dick is.

So ... there's the deal. What should I do? How should I go about trying things out? Is it pointless? Thanks guys ...
It's time for you to grope, fondle and kiss a lot.
Have fun Duvalin and don't forget to write.:wave2:

D

deleted3782

I think you should share where he is stripping and let us all make site visits so we can decide how best to advise.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
exwhysee said:
I think you should share where he is stripping and let us all make site visits so we can decide how best to advise.
Forget the advice. Let's go there to buy lap dances and put mucho denero in his G-string. You can put mucho denero in mine too when your done.
And don't forget to grope.:wink:

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It may just be me, and I may be misreading what you said (or reading too much into it,) but it seems you are interested in him more now than before because he is a stripper. From how I read it if he were back in the food industry you would go mooch a meal, but now that he is stripping you are looking at him differently. I guess only you know your motives, but as others have said above; be careful with friendships, they are more valuable than sex.