Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ya’ll ever get your friends nudes. If so, care to share?

I’ve gotten a few over the years. Some they know I have, some they don’t. I always find it an interesting concept to have naked pics of your mates.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lucky, my friends refuse to show me any nudes. I guess they are scared I'm going to start fawning over them. (They're straight and I'm out to them) Though if they did, I wouldn't share without their permission!

HairyAussieBloke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Many straight friends that when I was drunk “enjoyed” me getting naked so would get naked or handy. One guy got naked when I wasn’t but and slapped his cock on my shoulder for a joke and started getting hard and a girl pointed it out and he got embarrassed but I think from other experiences it was me. Should have tried more but he’s happy now and that’s good

UninhibitedSamuel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dagg! I see some of my budgies naked more than clothed! Ha! My house sits on the edge of woods. Three levels of decks, three fire pits and a hot tub. Private. My buddies come over just to hang naked, soak in the tub and walk around naked. We play darts smoke a hookah and talk. All fit dudes. I am fortunate.

brilliantboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have a handful of nudes from straight friends. Most of them were taken during drunken random fun or on dares. My favorite though was from an old roomie. He was trying to score with some cougar and, as he put it, knew I'd enjoy it too, so he sent me the same nude snap for the hell of it. He knows I've jerked off to it, because I've told him. He just laughed and said he figured I would.

Reactions: Hello2749