Friends of Disbelief

sunocoguy

Experimental Member
Media
If this has happened to anyone, please let me know how it made you feel. Has anyone ever been in the topic of discussing size with friends, etc. and you announce your size, but no one believed you. How did that make you feel?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
About a year ago I was in the weight room at the gym doing bench presses when some guys from work come in. They walk by, stop and one of them notes "look at _(my name)_he's got his extra gym socks in his shorts! ha ha ha ha they walk off laughing. Later, I walk into the locker room, up to the bench where the guys were sitting getting ready to change and say "anybody need to borrow my extra socks"? I yank down my shorts and jock letting everything flop out right in front of their faces, I look down, plump the goods with my hand and say, "damn, guess they're gone", smile at the shocked faces, turn and walk nude to the shower. It was a good day. :lol: B)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by sunocoguy@Jun 8 2004, 07:29 PM
Has anyone ever been in the topic of discussing size with friends, etc. and you announce your size, but no one believed you.
Yeah, but not in the way you mean. After guys have seen my cock, they sometimes ask how big it is. I tell them the truth, but they say, "Bullshit; it's bigger than that!" On my short body, it looks bigger than it really is. They usually estimate about 11".

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Jun 8 2004, 10:04 PM
On my short body, it looks bigger than it really is. They usually estimate about 11".
I'm 6'5", 220#....damn it, it works in reverse too. ^_^

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I don't go around telling people personally. If they see it, they ask how big it is, and I tell them. But I don't advertise.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Jun 9 2004, 03:57 AM
About a year ago I was in the weight room at the gym doing bench presses when some guys from work come in. They walk by, stop and one of them notes "look at _(my name)_he's got his extra gym socks in his shorts! ha ha ha ha they walk off laughing. Later, I walk into the locker room, up to the bench where the guys were sitting getting ready to change and say "anybody need to borrow my extra socks"? I yank down my shorts and jock letting everything flop out right in front of their faces, I look down, plump the goods with my hand and say, "damn, guess they're gone", smile at the shocked faces, turn and walk nude to the shower. It was a good day. :lol: B)
I've had many a similar experience before, there Kinkguy. It's fun showing up these morons, and making examples out of them when they pull stupid shit like that. :p ^_^ :lol: :D

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a score KinkGuy!
Most impressed. Oh to have seen the look on their faces!!!!!!! I mean did they or did they not unwittingly do a perfect set up.
You know if many of the younger members that are being teased/embarassed in locker rooms pulled what you did their lives would be so much easier.
Your example should be an auto pop up for any thread started that deals with jealousy/discrimination relating to size

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I have told a few friends about my size, but that was usually following a good spree of drinking to let the inhibitions down. While I normally don't advertise my size, let alone talk about it to great detail, on those occasions I've ever said it (and heard a "Damn!" or some similar reaction) or I've actually made it hard and then whipped it out (the "Damn!" got louder).

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by kurios@Jun 9 2004, 06:46 AM
What a score KinkGuy!
Most impressed. Oh to have seen the look on their faces!!!!!!! I mean did they or did they not unwittingly do a perfect set up.
You know if many of the younger members that are being teased/embarassed in locker rooms pulled what you did their lives would be so much easier.
Your example should be an auto pop up for any thread started that deals with jealousy/discrimination relating to size
Thanks kurios! Certainly have gotten a lot more respect since then and see a couple of them a lot more often in the locker room :lol:

And to the young hung guys, you will learn to appreciate your extra gifts, and they are gifts! It's not like you need to walk down the street with your junk hanging out of your fly, but men need to stop acting like their dicks and balls are something to hide or even be ashamed of. :angry: We have taken "feminization" too far in some cases.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Truer words have never been spoken! Be proud of what you have, if someone gives you grief, show 'em the money! That's one sure-fire way of stopping the insinuations... Kink Guy, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall!

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Disbelief is something i have to deal with when ever sex is the topic. I am short and small in stature. but have quite the size cock. sometimes i get frusterated when the tope is sex and people just figure i have a small penis....so one day i will never forget i was out at the bar with our wrestling team who all know i have a large penis. we were dancing and the topic of the largest cock on the team came up. People were surprised to hear it was me and did not believe..... so right there in the bar i wiped it out and flopped it on the bar......no shit....it for sure shut people up and i definitely got lucky that night.....
so i know how some feel about people making up shit and not believing.....
anyways

Pappy

Media
I had an experience a few years ago where a stranger kept making referrences to the old sock in the jeans trick. I was at a training session for work, in a strange city, with a room full of strangers. This particular training lasted 2 weeks. The first few days one of the trainers kept making referrences to the gym socks in the shorts and then look towards me. This went on for a couple of days and I finally decided I should do something. And no I didn't flash the whole room. One morning after my shower I just walked out into my room naked and let my roommate see for himself what was in my pants. By lunch that day the trainer had made a very akward attempt to apologize for his assumption that it was a pair of socks. Needless to say by the end of the 2 weeks, "Herman and the Boys" had met and enjoyed the company of some new people, but that's another thread altogether.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
People were surprised to hear it was me and did not believe..... so right there in the bar i wiped it out and flopped it on the bar......no shit....it for sure shut people up and i definitely got lucky that night.....

Killer,

you whipped it right out and flopped it out on the bar? in public? in front of any and everyone?

that takes balls!

BRMSTN69: "So Killer whips his cock out and lays it on the bar"

I like this guy!!!

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you are ever in Thunder bay ontario, it was at a place called Coyotes....
they will never forget.....
if anyone knows a wrestler, we have die hard mentalities, and will do anything if dared to......
trust me i have done more...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A great post, killercock, and it reminds me of an incident that happened in a pool hall when I was a young guy. Hutch (last name Hutchison) went in the pool hall and stood at the bar, waiting for the tender, who was helping in a game of pool. He had tapped on the counter with a coin a few times without getting any attention. In a short time, the room was filled with a flop, flop sound and when the guys stopped their games to look at the counter, Hutch had pulled out his really big dick and was slopping it on the counter. The bar tender immediately left his game to get up front to the source of the sounds.

It happens that Hutch was dating one of my sisters at the time and I always wondered how much personal experience she had with Hutch's big cock. I do know she later married a guy who was small in that department.

Luke