Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When a relationship comes down to Wanting it all or Nothing, and the Lets just be friends phrase comes about, do you try and go along with that and maybe it will get back to steaming, or say FUCK it. Get outta my life? I mean just knowing this person as a friend is still good, but yet you dont wanna face that reality that its no longer anymore than that. If Im making sense or if im evn asking a question. Is it good to just be friends? Or should u just move on and end it?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
When a relationship comes down to Wanting it all or Nothing, and the Lets just be friends phrase comes about, do you try and go along with that and maybe it will get back to steaming, or say FUCK it. Get outta my life? I mean just knowing this person as a friend is still good, but yet you dont wanna face that reality that its no longer anymore than that. If Im making sense or if im evn asking a question. Is it good to just be friends? Or should u just move on and end it?

I think it depends on the situation. IF you value the person as a friend... you may be able to get past the fact that they don't want to be your lover.

If you were really just in the friendship because of the potential sex... well... you may want to abandon it.:wink:

WessexEN

Experimental Member
Media
If you look out of the window of a passing train,
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it depends on the situation. IF you value the person as a friend... you may be able to get past the fact that they don't want to be your lover.

If you were really just in the friendship because of the potential sex... well... you may want to abandon it.:wink:

For me, either way, if a relationship goes from bad to worse, I'd just say "fuck it, theres the wedge, hammer it into a suitable place (boiler), goodbye for life".
Essentually, the "wedge" (virtual) is there to prevent any reprival of the relationship, much like the fate that the steam loco, "morris" faced in 1936 at Chichester. Of course, the thing is, be open to all suggestions, as some people do say that there can be ironic twists in relationships, in that someone you hate or they hate you may suddently fancy you.

But, it hasn't happened to me yet, so its best left as a dream, myself and the girls I "could" of had, if life was a bit different, in that I didn't have this god damm sodding condition! :mad:

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A couple of the best people in my life were once my partner. It most definitely can be done with excellent results, but only if said person is good for your life to begin with and you're both on fairly good terms. The process can be awkward or uncomfortable in the beginning stages. It's a balancing act of distance, understanding, and time. The people that i"ve put this effort towards...well...I wouldn't give up for the world.