Friends Pic

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by catman, Mar 12, 2010.

1. catman

Gold Member

Was at a friends home recently... The usual collection of pics on the wall. He is in his late 50/60s. One pic inadvertantly caught my eye- he was in the navy- there is a really good pic of him in dress whites, but what caught my..eye...clearly hanging down his left left was a very nice outline (you could almost make out specific details). In looking at older pics there were a few others where you could def tell he is left leg (he is right handed)...

Anyone else have that happen to them?

I know the guy had a 'bulge' but not to the extreme of what the pic revealed. (he is quite straight, great kids, etc). He is proud of his service to his country...just found it a big funny.... I did comment on the pic (ie didn't know you were in the service...) and he told me about the 'wild times' he had back then....He was a submariner...sometime I have a lot of respect for (can't imagine being in a small tin box underwater...wow)

Proud to be in the Navy! Proud to be an all american, hung-like-a-horse-male! lol

but that is also a different generation where men were 'allowed' to show their maleness...

2. oldredneck1

oldredneck1 Member

My dad was in the Navy in WWII and had several pictures of himself in his whites. His cock hung down his left thigh 1/2 way to his knees. Like Catman said, that was a different era when men were allowed to show their maleness.

3. FRE

FRE
    Gold Member

Albums:
    It's illegal now in many places. The law actually states that it is illegal for a man's penis in its turgid state to show its outline through the clothing. I wonder what would happen to our prison population of those laws were actually enforced.

If you look at old photographs and paintings of men, you can often see a very conspicuous bulge. Men without an adequate bulge used to wear a cod piece.

Codpiece - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

#3 FRE, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2010
  4. boxersbear

boxersbear New Member

Albums:
    It's a shame now days that men feel they have to hide the fact they have a dick. As for me I'm not only glad I have one but proud of the fact and if the outline of my pecker shows all the better. It pays to advertise ;-). It's been a long time since I had to worry about getting those adolescent hard ons and I'm more of a grower than a shower but with going commando all the time now I def. have an outline in my dress pants and jeans.

Draft saved Draft deleted