Friends pick on you/beat on you because your hung

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
My friends know I have a big dick and abuse me I think because of it. They don't really talk about it anymore; they use to, like say i have a boner when I don't but latley they've just been pissed at me and haven't said why. Some will even go as far as to beat on me, it's getting annoying and making me feel bad.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This REEKS of subterfuge and as someone who was actually a victim of this it pisses me off. It doesn't bother me AT ALL now but as a teen it was quite painful for me and had me running, crying and even screaming at times.
One of the most awful times I recall is when I was at camp and about 15 or 16 and one of my friends found out about me having such a big dick and then word got around in the cabin and the guys started taunting me and then trying to see me in the shower (separate stalls with curtains) so I started doing like I did at school and showering in a speedo ( I was a swimmer too) and then they started laughing about that. One day I knew they were all going to a recital and I decide to stay since it wasn't a mandatory one and went down to the showers and thinking I was alone I was naked. I didn't know they had walked in and one of the guys came in (he was openly Gay and had tried something with me but at the time I had only had a BJ from a guy at our summer house at the beach like 3 yrs earlier) and he started teasing me with moving the curtain then begged to just see it and he would leave me alone, I said no and so he snatched my clothes and ran off with them . I keep thinking he was gonna come back but DIDN'T, finally the water that was not that hot to begin with got cold and I got out and he was outside the cabin shaking my clothes at me. There was like 2 more guys with him at the time and they were saying I could have my clothes back if I just dropped the towel and showed them my dick, I was adamant and said no, so then they started trying to take the towel off of me and when they did that I started running through the mountains of NC like a fukin loon screaming like an extra from Friday the 13th LOL .
They were chasing me like crazy but I ran track so I was a fast bitch, they almost caught me once and finally then our cabin counselor (Incredibly sexy man with an amazing voice , GAY too ) showed up and at this time I was shaking and sobbing ALL b/c I refused to show my friends my dick, which seems really stupid NOW but at the time it was quite traumatizing I assure you !

Any other BIG guys go through some confusing shit like this as a young guy ?

:bj:
~HH~

noirman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This REEKS of subterfuge and as someone who was actually a victim of this it pisses me off. It doesn't bother me AT ALL now but as a teen it was quite painful for me and had me running, crying and even screaming at times.
One of the most awful times I recall is when I was at camp and about 15 or 16 and one of my friends found out about me having such a big dick and then word got around in the cabin and the guys started taunting me and then trying to see me in the shower (separate stalls with curtains) so I started doing like I did at school and showering in a speedo ( I was a swimmer too) and then they started laughing about that. One day I knew they were all going to a recital and I decide to stay since it wasn't a mandatory one and went down to the showers and thinking I was alone I was naked. I didn't know they had walked in and one of the guys came in (he was openly Gay and had tried something with me but at the time I had only had a BJ from a guy at our summer house at the beach like 3 yrs earlier) and he started teasing me with moving the curtain then begged to just see it and he would leave me alone, I said no and so he snatched my clothes and ran off with them . I keep thinking he was gonna come back but DIDN'T, finally the water that was not that hot to begin with got cold and I got out and he was outside the cabin shaking my clothes at me. There was like 2 more guys with him at the time and they were saying I could have my clothes back if I just dropped the towel and showed them my dick, I was adamant and said no, so then they started trying to take the towel off of me and when they did that I started running through the mountains of NC like a fukin loon screaming like an extra from Friday the 13th LOL .
They were chasing me like crazy but I ran track so I was a fast bitch, they almost caught me once and finally then our cabin counselor (Incredibly sexy man with an amazing voice , GAY too ) showed up and at this time I was shaking and sobbing ALL b/c I refused to show my friends my dick, which seems really stupid NOW but at the time it was quite traumatizing I assure you !

Any other BIG guys go through some confusing shit like this as a young guy ?

:bj:
~HH~
Their behavior was odd, to say the least. I'd chalk it up to their envy or immaturity -- or both.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Picking on someone who's hung is kind of like picking on someone rich. Yeah, you might be able to make fun of them a little bit and perhaps even make them cry, but at the end of the day they're rich and you're not.

There's a clear winner there and it's not the non-rich person.

D

deleted405852

They are just hating on you because you have an advantage over them and they don't want you to take pride in what you have and they sure as hell don't want you to use it.
Get real friends.

Speaking from real experience, back in high school when some of my male/female friends found out about my size, they teased me but they didn't abuse me. The girls made jokes, but that's because they were curious and eventually they took a few peeks and/or feels. And the guys were envious or impressed but they can't say that cus it's supposedly gay.

Forget about them and move on my friend, you'll b better for it.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had something similar in highschool, the guys made up 100 names to me (they made the list on paper) pretty much i was gay to them cause i didnt had a gf, but once these guy became bf of a good female friend of mine, he got jelaous cause i was talking to his gf, and she was laughing, well now it was not funny that the one u called gay so much times can actually steal ur gf in ur nose, (not that i think gay is bad, they just did it to me to make me feel bad back then)

bottom line, get new friends, if i where ur friend, intead of being mean to u, i would tell u "hey when u have like a ton of chicks after u, spare one to me xD"

B_bi_mmf

Expert Member
Media
Now this site is living up to its name. Oh, those poor, poor guys who are saddled with huge cocks!

Last edited:

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend who has led a tame life sexually, and knows that I have not. and knows that I'm endowed. he brings it up at the most awkward times. and if we are out having a few beers, and meet a new female. almost all the time he will sneak a comment in. it's embarrassing for me and sometimes the gal. one nite, after letting it slip about my size, a gal said, she knew that from the bulge in my jeans, and that's why she came over to chat. it was to meet me, not him. he was pissed and jealous.

CynFully

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Now this site is living up to its name. Oh, those poor, poor guys who are saddled with huge cocks!"

best. comment. ever.

Trojans45

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I cant believe you people actually got picked on for that sounds like bullshit but I got picked on for real things like my body's deformities and honestly my small penis, I always let shit roll off though so I never let anyone know they were gettin to me in public, and just kept a smile like I was always the happy one they'll get tired sooner or later anyway trust me. Besides just do other things to take your mind off it too.

oldbrownshoe52

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks everyone for the replies. It's kind of gotten better as far as them being dicks to me; they've been my friends since 1st grade and just found out about my cock senior year. We've been out of school for 2 years now. I can definetly deal with it as some of you have suggested I do, some days it's just worse then others. I tell myself they're just jealous, oh and i'm not lying but if you think I am thats great.

Hanging out with people that actually like you is another option,and they are DEFINITELY jealous.