"Friends" question

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Looking in my contacts and friends info I find there are a few that are marked "friend requested." I tried to enter their names and click on contact and even on friends but nothing seems to happen .

Is this something they have to instigate or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks...and sorry if this is not clear.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It sounds as though you are sending "friend" requests to people with whom you are not even in communication. If that is the case, you should not be surprised that your requests are refused.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Looking in my contacts and friends info I find there are a few that are marked "friend requested." I tried to enter their names and click on contact and even on friends but nothing seems to happen .

Is this something they have to instigate or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks...and sorry if this is not clear.

If they're friend requested then you have to await their confirmation that they wish to be your friend.

Is that helpful?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd send those people a PM if you want to be friends with them telling them why you sent them a request. A lot of people don't accept friend requests without any prior contact.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think if someone declines the friend request it removes the check mark for the friend request and they remain on your list as a contact. If you have a friend request check mark on that person they have neither confirmed or denied it.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think if someone declines the friend request it removes the check mark for the friend request and they remain on your list as a contact. If you have a friend request check mark on that person they have neither confirmed or denied it.

Oh! Ooops, I think I've removed people I requested thinking that they denied me.

curioustitan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've never quite understood why people request to be your friend when you have NEVER had any form of contact with them. Are they "friend collectors" who think that having a large number of friends somehow "validates" them?

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

Yeah. I'm totally trying to compete with all my "face-book" fucker friends in the 'friend collection' stakes.
However i'm up'ing the ante by collecting friends of a sexually adventurous and/or devious nature.
(Not to offend any face-book fuckers on this site... i just don't do the facebook thing!:wink:)