Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hahaha... That's so ridiculous.
Like Jehovah's witnesses but instead of spreading the word of God, they're spreading the word of big cock.

I'll leave that there...

BigDee3

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My group of friends who have never seen me naked just randomly started making jokes about me being hung. Others played along too so it's an inside joke now. Till now I still have any to know how it all happened

House21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've got a couple of friends who are known to be big. One is a guy who always claimed to be big and mentioned it EVERY chance he got which was really annoying. To our dismay a girlfriend of his later confirmed he was big, but not as big as he said he was. The other one we found out after a drunken night when a bunch of friends decided to get naked and jump on a trampoline. Suffice to say people had to be careful near him lest they accidentally got whipped.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a friend who is not rumoured, but is actually hung, and I am happy for him....and a bit jealous.

The trail of females he plundered in university was almost legendary.

He got married but it did not work out as he could not monogamy. Never real lasts more than a few weeks before he moves on to another women.

I fear his dick will leave them lonely as he gets older.

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Do you have friends known to have a big dick, whether it was true or not? How did the rumors spread? What were the reactions?

I have many friends included me who are quite big under the shower, but none is famous for his size. One friend in a basketball team told me that as soon as a new member joins the team, they all measure up. And there's like a ranking, like they all know who's the biggest (and he told me who it was) in the locker room.
What about you?

me and my buddies don't really get into nitty gritty of size but i have at least two friends who are bigger than me based on their accounts shaneka south is a girth queen and so is niyla styers

1. let it slip that his ex girl used to love his 'girth' - shaneka south, russell thompson
2. one had issues rolling a condom all the way down his dick - jason o'neale
3. one had a female friend praise his size - claron blankson

i've had women compliment my penis in passing but i know for sure none of them have ever been blown away by my size especially due to my lack of girth (nicole taylor, patrica myers)

Reactions: lebrave

aready6311

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have two friends who are very well hung and both are very modest guys who never mention it or show off. I discovered this because I saw one in a communal shower at the gym (he was at least 8 soft) and the other I share a hotel room once while traveling with friends and he was walking around in boxers and you could see his huge cock underneath. Now I always think about their wives and how they must be either really happy or really hurting.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My old boss at my old old job was supposedly hung. He was probably in the 9-10 inch range "apparently". I'm not sure how the topic of penis size came up but it had something to do with an extra 2 inches or something like that and he's like "if I had an extra 2 inches it'd be like a foot long" so he calls his girlfriend on speaker phone and joked to her about how she'd feel if his penis was 2 inches longer and she was like "omg it's so big already what would I do with 12 inches". I never saw his penis obviously but also he never really showed a bulge in his pants. it was kind of hot though...to hear his gf talk about how big it was.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not only guys, but women want to try the big one as well.

In my experiences, this is very much true. And in my experiences, it doesn't matter, as long as they can be discreet and keep it private, that married women or women with boyfriends want to do this as much, if not more, than single women. And in those instances where the woman was married or her boyfriend was big-huge-enormous, they REALLY were excited to see and play with a man who is a lot larger and more virile than their own horse dicked husband/lover. And I've always found that in those times when it was 3sum or moresum situation, the other horse dicked guy(s) all got very excited and turned on to see their wife/lover with someone larger than themselves.

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The other one we found out after a drunken night when a bunch of friends decided to get naked and jump on a trampoline. Suffice to say people had to be careful near him lest they accidentally got whipped.

that's the best way to be discovered :)

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I discovered one of my friends was hung by accident but something I always suspected. He was a very modest guy that some would consider nerdy and socially awkward. Anyway we had going to a costume party and my friend brought his costume to my place. It was going as superman and wanted my opinion of whether or not it was too revealing. He dropped his pants and put the tights on over his underwear and it didn't look right because you could see the bunching of his boxers so he took the boxers off and came back with just the tights but the problem was that now he was revealing his bulge which was pretty prominent. We were running late and he started worrying so I told him to go as Clark Kent by just wearing the top part of the costume with some slacks and a shirt over the top which turned out to be the best idea. Since we were in a rush he changed right in front of me and I was able to get a good look at his penis before he put his boxers back on. He had a perfect veiny flaccid penis that was a few shades darker than the rest of his body but still quite impressive. He also sported a full bush. I was being very discrete with watching him changed but I also took the time to notice how athletic his legs looked which I hadn't noticed before because he always wore loose pants.

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When i was in high school my friend threw a party and at the end a few of us just stayed over and one of the guys sleeping over came out of the shower and was wearing nothing but his boxers; as he walked it literally was swinging from leg to leg and all of us were kind of in disbelief haha. We made a few jokes about it but I really didn't think of it too much after. Somebody from the sleepover must have spread the rumor because the next week girls who knew that I was there were swarming me asking if its true hes big and I told them "yeah it looked huge" -trying to help my friend out haha. but he actually did not enjoy that attention.
Then one day we were hanging out at the beach and he whipped it out to pee and I think it was bigger than I thought initially. So I guess I was a part of the rumor spreading.

PeterGold

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am very modest, and never show off or brag. Most people who do so in public doesn't have something to back it up. That's my experience anyway. One of my friends had told some girls we knew that I was well-endowed, and at party I was asked up front at the table if the rumors where true... I tried to get my way around the question since I don't see a reason to brag, but one girl came on to me just find out if the rumors was true or not. She only came on to me to find out if I was big or not. She wasn't disappointed, and we had fun several times afterwards. :)

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am very modest, and never show off or brag. Most people who do so in public doesn't have something to back it up. That's my experience anyway. One of my friends had told some girls we knew that I was well-endowed, and at party I was asked up front at the table if the rumors where true... I tried to get my way around the question since I don't see a reason to brag, but one girl came on to me just find out if the rumors was true or not. She only came on to me to find out if I was big or not. She wasn't disappointed, and we had fun several times afterwards. :)
considering the fact that you're average sized, it's a good piece of fiction.

Last edited:
D

deleted1168963

In my office of fifty or so employees I and one other guy is rumored to be the biggest. How and when these rumors started I have no clue. I guess there were crotch watchers in our two Bureaus. I have slept with two gals in my Bureau but I don’t think they blabbed..

Reactions: greg_ca

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
In my office of fifty or so employees I and one other guy is rumored to be the biggest. How and when these rumors started I have no clue. I guess there were crotch watchers in our two Bureaus. I have slept with two gals in my Bureau but I don’t think they blabbed..

If this stuff is discussed in my office, I have yet to hear about it.

Reactions: deleted1168963

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who told you were rumoured?

Reactions: aready6311