Friends rumored to be huge!

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have heard about rumors and stories circulating many times about my size. Sometimes they are annoying especially if brought up extremely inappropriately or in a smug way. At slightly over 8 inches and a heavy hanger with nice sized balls, I can’t help that my bulge shows a lot . If I thought someone was only interested in my size, I don’t think I’d be interested nowadays. But I did go through that phase where I was easily seduced.
I am mostly comfortable with my size and willing to take some ribbing and comments, but it can get old after awhile or people just keep saying something during every encounter.

aready6311

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have heard about rumors and stories circulating many times about my size. Sometimes they are annoying especially if brought up extremely inappropriately or in a smug way. At slightly over 8 inches and a heavy hanger with nice sized balls, I can’t help that my bulge shows a lot . If I thought someone was only interested in my size, I don’t think I’d be interested nowadays. But I did go through that phase where I was easily seduced.
I am mostly comfortable with my size and willing to take some ribbing and comments, but it can get old after awhile or people just keep saying something during every encounter.

Says the guy with no pics....

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One friend and one distant friend of a friend are rumoured to be very well hung. The rumours about the first guy are actually my fault.

I think I’ve said somewhere else on here, I saw his dick while we were pissing side by side somewhere and realised it was huge. Being really drunk at the time I just came right out and told him “Jesus you’ve got a big cock!”

Very funny at the time, although he was a bit embarrassed about it, since then I’ve seen it flaccid hundreds of times at the gym etc, we’ve shared loads of intimate details about our own penises and sexual preferences etc, I’ve seen him in his boxers with morning wood and he’s told me how big it is fully erect. The funny thing is, he doesn’t think it’s any bigger than average, where as it’s clearly a monster.

A different time when he wasn’t there, again while drunk, the conversation came round to penis size, as it frequently does.... I accidentally let slip that he’s really well hung by saying, “Bob’s got a really big dick hasn’t he!” everyone else was quite shocked as it turned out that nobody else had seen it (during the three years we’d all been friends) which was really surprising as the guy’s not exactly shy!

I do feel slightly guilty about the rumours, I’m not sure he really wanted everyone to know he’s hung like a donkey, but he’s not exactly shy about getting his dick out to piss in front of a group of people, he’s the first to get naked at the gym and he’s not shy about walking round in the morning with a raging boner either!

There is a guy I work with - tall, skinny, ginger - who I'm pretty sure I just found a picture of on Twitter. I can't be 100% sure it's him, but it definitely looks like his body and chin, even the phone he's holding looks like his... and the dick is immense. I kind of always assumed it would be, what with his being tall skinny and ginger. Now I'm almost certain I have proof.

We're not exactly friends, but now I feel like I want to try making closer friends with him so I can find out for sure if it really is him. I just have to figure out a way I can do it that doesn't end in me getting fired for sexual harassment in the workplace...

That’s so fucking hot. Funding the pictures made it all so much more appealing to you.

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One friend and one distant friend of a friend are rumoured to be very well hung. The rumours about the first guy are actually my fault.

I think I’ve said somewhere else on here, I saw his dick while we were pissing side by side somewhere and realised it was huge. Being really drunk at the time I just came right out and told him “Jesus you’ve got a big cock!”

Very funny at the time, although he was a bit embarrassed about it, since then I’ve seen it flaccid hundreds of times at the gym etc, we’ve shared loads of intimate details about our own penises and sexual preferences etc, I’ve seen him in his boxers with morning wood and he’s told me how big it is fully erect. The funny thing is, he doesn’t think it’s any bigger than average, where as it’s clearly a monster.

A different time when he wasn’t there, again while drunk, the conversation came round to penis size, as it frequently does.... I accidentally let slip that he’s really well hung by saying, “Bob’s got a really big dick hasn’t he!” everyone else was quite shocked as it turned out that nobody else had seen it (during the three years we’d all been friends) which was really surprising as the guy’s not exactly shy!

I do feel slightly guilty about the rumours, I’m not sure he really wanted everyone to know he’s hung like a donkey, but he’s not exactly shy about getting his dick out to piss in front of a group of people, he’s the first to get naked at the gym and he’s not shy about walking round in the morning with a raging boner either!
you did it on purpose ;)

Reactions: greg_ca

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A college buddy and I dated girls who were best friends. We even double dated a few times. So, let's just say the girls "talked" to each other about us and our endowments. The two of us never saw each other naked, but we would mention to each other that we had heard the other was packin it. We only mentioned this to each other in jest. That was that. Fast forward to a college reunion 15 years later. At the reunion dinner/party I went to the restroom, and who enters and stands at the urinal 2down from me, but my buddy Fred. He says, "ok, let's get this settled." No dividers in the gym restrooms, so we could clearly see each other. We got semi'ed up, our cocks looked almost identical. We were amazed by this. Fred kept going, so I kept going. There we were, fully hard. I had a little more length than him, but his girth was at least .5" thicker. In fairness, Fred had gained probably 50 pounds over those 15 years, so I would assume he has lost a bit in visual length. Oddly, we keep in touch more now than we did before. I guess we bonded a bit after learning what what we learned.