friends screwing your interests

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by somethingintheway, Jan 17, 2009.

1. somethingintheway

somethingintheway New Member

a friend of mine (female) who i was very interested in recently had sex one night with another friend of mine who was particularly large. we were all friends from high school and i spent many a shared locker room with him, so i know for a fact its huge (at least 5" soft). it bothers me for a few reasons, A) i really liked the girl even though she claims she regrets it cause she was very intoxicated at the time and B) why would an old friend of mine do this to a girl he knows i cared about and C) hes bigger than me

i dont know how big he is, as ive only seen it soft, any ideas? and i dont know how to approach the situation with her, do i ask if she regerts it cause the sex was bad or just because that it happened. i mean if she liked that he was big, it kind of puts me in a bad position being smaller

2. VanillaTwist

VanillaTwist New Member

She probably regrets it because she wasn't sober when the two of them had sex. This has nothing to do with penis size so don't worry about what happened, just be confident and let the past stay in the past. If you want to be with this person you shouldn't worry about what went on between them that night and you shouldn't worry how you measure up because that will only lead to complications. My advice is to relax and be convincing that you know how to have a good time instead of dwelling on shortcomings.

3. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

...assume that if the circumstances, including being drunk, occur again she'll do the same thing and be sorry again.

4. Principessa

Gold Member

She told you why she regretted it. Why can't you accept that? Do men never regret drunk sex? :confused: It seems to me since you obviously have real feelings for her you might actually be the better lover for her. :cool:

5. somethingintheway

somethingintheway New Member

anybody have any idea hwo big he would be? im guessing prob 9?

Draft saved Draft deleted