friends size

biyoung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so I live with my friend who i know is/was small like 5in even the girls he fucked made fun of it. I went snooping in his things and found these pills and before the pills i found one of his condoms that was small and after hes been taking these pills for a few months the condoms hes buying are alot bigger. Im guessing hes gained like 2inches or so. This really turns me on.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok so I live with my friend who i know is/was small like 5in even the girls he fucked made fun of it. I went snooping in his things and found these pills and before the pills i found one of his condoms that was small and after hes been taking these pills for a few months the condoms hes buying are alot bigger. Im guessing hes gained like 2inches or so. This really turns me on.
ALL RIGHTY then... sounds like he's ready for the LPSG:wink: :biggrin1:

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2in from taking pills doubt it but hey find out what he is taking so we can look into it :)

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I went snooping in his things and found these pills. For a few months the condoms hes buying are alot bigger. Im guessing hes gained like 2inches or so. This really turns me on.

You're such a snoop biyoung. You may as well go the whole hog and yank his drawers down. Don't forget to laugh hysterically when you do.:wink:

And DO NOT fool with his pills.:no::yuck::nono:

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have a 5" and i have never used smaller condoms or have I had any women say I was Small But yes i took the pills (that don't work) But then agian my friends don't know my size....:rolleyes: