Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Last year around this time, met him drank with him, his wife, their friends, and my friend (who is a high school friend). After that I felt it was okay to give them my numbers because they were fun to drink with...Well what happened next left me very surprised.

I've known my friends for about 4 years now, and it wasn't until last year I met her step dad. Her mom is an awesome woman, love talking to her, in fact went over to their house to talk to my friend and her mom, step dad wasn't there.

Well the step dad sent me a text last year telling me he wanted to mess around with me sexually...I really didn't know how to respond other than no thanks. He kept texting me saying that the offer was still open and I felt very uncomfortable with the whole situation, still do. But randomly, when he hears I'm in town from his step daughter, he'll send me a text asking how I am or what I'm doing. I've ignored all his texts (maybe 10 total) since after I told him no thanks, but he still sends. Havn't talked to my friend, nor my friends daughter, but did tell a couple of my close friends about it. Havn't seen him since I gave him my phone number as well...Any suggestions to this issue?

I mean, he's married to my friends mom, who I really like and don't want to upset either one of them because I am close to them, so havn't said a word of it to them.

• Wow
Reactions: deleted21745221

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it would be perfectly reasonable to reply to his next text asking him to stop pestering you. I wouldn't bring it up with the mother or friend, just ask him to stop and see what happens. If he continues then you could get more serious and ask the local police for help / advice.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The next text I got I would reply with "Please stop - if you send any more texts I will show them to your step daughter". That would hopefully be enough to stop it once and for all.

leonceswim

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I probably will just plain say how uncomfortable I am about the whole issue if he does send me another text. I don't want to make this a legal issue, because he isn't consistently sending texts, before the last 2, I hadn't heard from him for about half a year.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're doing the right thing ignoring his text messages. He's married and he's got a family, he should have experimented before marriage or something. But then again if he's looking for a 3sum with his wife and you, that could be a bit of fun.