Video "Friends suck teen at his 18th birthday party"?

D

deleted2017351

Looks like its been removed from myvidster. I wonder why. Does anybody have it or know anything bout it?

Attachments

Reactions: john27012002

AllDixNeedLuv69

Superior Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually have a fellow his first blowjob rimjob when he turned 18 said all he did until then was jerk of few times .. he liked me from time we started to get to know each other and he begged me to take his virginity I said when you turn 18 if still feel same way let me know … we were having his birthday party and he comes to me tells me he was staring the night with me. And smiled .. apparently he still wanted me so I didn’t wanna disappoint him

Reactions: Miguel_P11378

older4younger

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually have a fellow his first blowjob rimjob when he turned 18 said all he did until then was jerk of few times .. he liked me from time we started to get to know each other and he begged me to take his virginity I said when you turn 18 if still feel same way let me know … we were having his birthday party and he comes to me tells me he was staring the night with me. And smiled .. apparently he still wanted me so I didn’t wanna disappoint him
I’d love to meet a horny teen like him. But I would want to see some I’D as there are way too many under age guy’s on here.