Friends unknown

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lellelind, Jun 9, 2004.

1. lellelind

lellelind Member

Summer has arrived in Sweden (Stockholm) and today was a very warm and sunny day so I decided to go to the beach and start working on a tan.

I always wear black loose fitting trunks at the beach 'cause I don't wanna draw attention to the crotch. Unfortenatly my trunks got worn out last summer and I forgot to buy new trunks. The only beachwear I could find in the drawers was a pair of black speedos.

When I came to the lockerroom at the beach I met a guy I've seen many times over the years. I believe this beach is his favourite beach too.
    We said hello and had our little smalltalk about the nice weather and so on while we changed to our beachwear. When I got my speedos on he looked at me and said someting like this: "Hell no, man, you can't wear those speedos, they are way too provocative on you, you are hung like a horse, the bulge looks like a monster, lets change beachwear, you wear my trunks and I wear your speedos". And so we switched beachwear.

After three hours on the beach together we made good friends. He asked me a few questions about beeing hung and I answered my very best. I'm sure he's straight but this whole thing is so funny and nice.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Naugh, afraid I can't reciprocate with a similarly hot story. But, thanks for sharing this with us, lellelind, 'cause it's a rather exciting tale.

Luke :p

3. KinkGuy

Gold Member

lellelind, can't really come close...very erotic experience you described...but I did get to borrow my hung huge beyond all belief uncles jock strap one weekend while we were water skiing. I had my trunks slip down around my knees coming up out of the water and just skied along with the junk flapping in the breeze. Climbed back in the boat after a while and Unc told me that he thought not wearing a jock to be a very bad idea and he took his strap off right there in the boat, out in the middle of the lake, handed it to me and demanded I put it on. Dropped my trunks and slipped in to it and spent most of the day hard as hell. Not as good as yours, but fueled lots of fantasies for me. :rolleyes:

4. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

This is turning into one of the best LPSG threads imaginable. Lets find out who can top the last post. Comeon guys, put on your thinking caps for us.

Luke :p

Draft saved Draft deleted