Friends wife wants old b/f's larger cock

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by biggunlover, Nov 7, 2007.

1. biggunlover

biggunlover Member

My wife told me that one of her girlfriends told her that she saw an old b/f and fantisized about them getting it on again. She also told my wife that he is hung and that is the reason she fantisized about it because her husband isn't. She said she loves her husband and would never leave him because he pleases her immensely but she misses her old b/f's length and girth. My wife said she needs to leave it alone because it would hurt her marriage and I take it a step further in that it could devistate their marriage even to divorce. She would cut off his cock if she caught him with another ex so why shouldn't the same level of expetancy be for her. I'm bordering on the thought that if she goes through with this, and he is my friend also, he needs to be made aware of her actions but don't know how or when to go about it.

You'd never, ever think she was thinking that as they are lovey, dovey on each other all the time as newlyweds usually are that have been married for less than 2 or 3 years. Well, that doesn't apply because my wife and I have been married longer than that so......I resemble that remark!!!! Anyway, any ideas out there?????????

2. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why would you get involved in a fantasy between a wife's friend and her ex?

3. snoozan

Gold Member

is it simply a fantasy on her part or is she really planning on doing something about it. everyone has extra-marital fantasies and attractions. it's normal. if it gets to the level of actually going out and doing something that her husband wouldn't approve if, that's when it becomes a problem.

4. B_starinvestor

B_starinvestor New Member

Its probably just girl talk. Her ex is her ex for a reason.

5. johnlucas-1

johnlucas-1 Member

I don't believe that anymore. Lots of people go back to exes within or between relationships.
    We'd like to think that because someone became an EX that any contact is all over with and done but that's simply not true.
    Everybody doesn't go back to exes but many people do.
    You gotta remember human beings are prone to F up many more times than get it right. Expect the wrong solution from a human being quicker than the right one.

The fact that there are many threads in this forum where women ask boyfriends or husbands if they can go play with an ex who gave them great sex lets me know that this is much more prevalent than is let on. You could chalk it up to vocal minority but it also can be the vocal few of a silent majority.

Like I said before in some threads here. Women do NOT go after past men or new men based on remembering anniversaries, birthdays, getting along with in-laws and all that card and candy stuff. Women (and men too) leave for sex or the thrill of a new partner which will lead to sex.
    That line "falling out of love" and "I love but am not in love with" means "I don't love you anymore and it's time to check out some new prospects...but you can hang around as backup and insurance in case I don't find it yet"

I don't know why people make relationships so complicated. In the end it's mainly about sex whether people like me to say that or not. The rest is peripheral.

John Lucas

6. redcell

redcell New Member

I will agree that a lot of people go back to their exes. I have had a number of ex girlfriends contact me one or two years after breaking up, just for sex.
    They have told me that their boyfriend they are with now is fine with it and B.S. like that. I proved them wrong by saying, well if he is ok with it tell him to call me so we can meet each other verbally and have him tell me it is ok. That usually ends up blowing their cover story.
    I don't know many guys that would be ok with their girl going and having sex with an ex that is hung or not. How would we feel if our girl did that to us?

So, in the end I agree with John Lucas, it's all about sex.

7. SereneBlue

SereneBlue New Member

Guys do that too - go back to ex's because of the sex. It's not just solely women that do this.

8. johnlucas-1

johnlucas-1 Member

I mentioned that. You didn't see where I wrote it?

John Lucas

9. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

You shouldn't tell him, it's none of your business.

10. SLee1963

SLee1963 New Member

Let it be your wife should make sure does not do it! I have had many ex's come back for "breakup sex" over the years. it only cause problems to be honest. DO NOT TELL your friend, if she does it then that is another ball game.

11. D_Landrocke DeLonguepiece III

I agree.......it can only lead to problems!

12. newjaytdot

newjaytdot Member

That's nonsense about it being 'none of his business'. If someone is aware of something like that, he or she is a party to the wrongdoing itself.

Just because he is not the one cheating on the spouse does not let him off the hook. If he knows that the person did that, then he has a moral duty to go to the cheating spouse and say 'tell your husband, or I will".

Too many people think that there is no moral responsibility if they aren't the ones committing the morally reprehensible action. That is absolutely incorrect. You are not legally bound to do something, but you are morally bound to.

13. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

I've been the ex boyfriend in this scenario. The handsome, intelligent and hung one (lol) :redface:.

Anyway at one point my ex was mad keen for some SLB lovin'. However, when push came to shove, or I was going to come to her house, she told me not to come.

The answer is, if the husband and wife really love each other, these thoughts and feelings will pass. Just call it a moment of weakness.

There must be guys who think about their ex with the giant tits or soaking wet pussy and mouth like mud? Same kind of thing.

14. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    bullshit
    if someone came to you and said your husband was cheating on you would you thank them or tell them it was none of thier business

Draft saved Draft deleted