Friend's Wife

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Who has been obsessed with fucking a friend's wife and then succeeded?
A friend was obsessed with fucking not just one but 2 of my girlfriends. He succeeded.
I was not exactly obsessed but have fancied numerous friend's partners. Three of them hooked up with me after breaking up. One tried to use me to make their recent ex jealous. All of them ended up being one night stands because I disappointed them in bed.

Reactions: diver6

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been friends with a family for over 20 years. I was married at the time we became close. When we divorced I was the chosen friend, and we stayed close. I always found her cute, and yes, there were fantasies.

Fast forward 20 years and now she's a FWB. It's a weird and unexpected story. And I'm still friends with the family. In fact, I spent Thanksgiving with them.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been friends with a family for over 20 years. I was married at the time we became close. When we divorced I was the chosen friend, and we stayed close. I always found her cute, and yes, there were fantasies.

Fast forward 20 years and now she's a FWB. It's a weird and unexpected story. And I'm still friends with the family. In fact, I spent Thanksgiving with them.

How did it compare when you went from fantasy to reality? Was it as good as you dreamed about? like was she as cute as you thought or was it a bit of a letdown when you had sex with her in real life? Was there anything that surprised you when you have sex with her in real life that you didn't expect? What stops you from going beyond a fwb relationship if you found her so attractive?

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oddly, no...but that may be because I cant recall any of my male friends having particularly attractive spouses or significant others. On that front has been more sisters, cousins, mothers, aunts that have caught my eye
A cheat code would be the bisexual lesbian couple my wife and I used to double date with...I thought both were hot and wouldn't have minded joining either or both in bed.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If we are talking about friends I used to know when swinging, then I fucked all of their wives :D.

But when it comes to vanilla friends, then no I never would. Especially given that most of their wives were by extension, my friends as well. It would also imply that unless the guy in question is single, they are stepping out on their own partner as well and I would not have sex with any other woman without my wife's knowledge and permission.

Any guy who would fuck their friend's wife (presumably without their knowledge or permission) wouldn't be much of a friend nor would I think highly of them if they succeeded.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How did it compare when you went from fantasy to reality? Was it as good as you dreamed about? like was she as cute as you thought or was it a bit of a letdown when you had sex with her in real life? Was there anything that surprised you when you have sex with her in real life that you didn't expect? What stops you from going beyond a fwb relationship if you found her so attractive?

Well, honestly, I never dreamed about it all that much. I've known them for 20 years, so we all aged together, and I gotta say she got more beautiful as time went by. But I only saw the cute side of her personality. The sexy side was reserved, and I never had a reservation until now.

It was anything but a letdown, but it's screwed with my mind a bit. She told me first thing that her husband knows everything and was OK with it. I consider him a close friend, but I've never even mentioned anything about the situation until last week when he thanked me. Yeah, that'll screw with you too.

He's had health issues for years, and I learned they've had a sexless marriage for the last three. She was OK with it. But then she had a near death experience earlier this year dealing with a scary blood clot in her neck. When she pulled through her outlook changed. She craved intimacy, and he simply has no libido.

Honestly, if she approached me with that story I would tell her to find a trusted individual that both of them knew to help. I didn't have to give that advice. They already knew.

Yes, it's weird, and yes, it's a Penthouse Forum letter, but this is 2020.

She's happily married, and I'm happily not. This is as far as I intend it to go, and I believe she feels the same way.

Frankly, I know this will end sooner rather than later. We live too far apart for anything regular. It's really catch as catch can for now, and I'm OK with that. She is as well.

I won't say it changed my relationship with the family. It just added another dimension to it that the two of us rather enjoy for the time being.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, honestly, I never dreamed about it all that much. I've known them for 20 years, so we all aged together, and I gotta say she got more beautiful as time went by. But I only saw the cute side of her personality. The sexy side was reserved, and I never had a reservation until now.

It was anything but a letdown, but it's screwed with my mind a bit. She told me first thing that her husband knows everything and was OK with it. I consider him a close friend, but I've never even mentioned anything about the situation until last week when he thanked me. Yeah, that'll screw with you too.

He's had health issues for years, and I learned they've had a sexless marriage for the last three. She was OK with it. But then she had a near death experience earlier this year dealing with a scary blood clot in her neck. When she pulled through her outlook changed. She craved intimacy, and he simply has no libido.

Honestly, if she approached me with that story I would tell her to find a trusted individual that both of them knew to help. I didn't have to give that advice. They already knew.

Yes, it's weird, and yes, it's a Penthouse Forum letter, but this is 2020.

She's happily married, and I'm happily not. This is as far as I intend it to go, and I believe she feels the same way.

Frankly, I know this will end sooner rather than later. We live too far apart for anything regular. It's really catch as catch can for now, and I'm OK with that. She is as well.

I won't say it changed my relationship with the family. It just added another dimension to it that the two of us rather enjoy for the time being.

That's really interesting, I've fantasized about women and wondered what it would be like in real life if I did get to have sex with them and always thought that probably it would never be as good as you imagine. It looks like you've experienced otherwise, lol, and yeah your right it could be out of a penthouse forum magazine (I remember the small magazine with some of the hottest stories in it).

I think that's great that her husband is supportive of her enjoying herself having sex, even if it doesn't include him, that's a good solid marriage. I didn't know that she was still married but in the circumstances you said, your fwb relationship isn't going to break them up, so sit back and enjoy your friendship and sexual relationship with her.

It doesn't mean you can't have a caring relationship with each other that can be special in it's own way.

I'd would treat her respectfully as a special friend and you may find it continues for years if she's comfortable with you and she feels that you respect her.

D

deleted814719

Frankly, I've never fancied any of my friends wives. It's not that I haven't found any of them attractive, it is more that none are more attractive than my own wife. My wife is one of the smartest people I've ever know and that's saying something. She raised our two sons who are both high achievers. We're still having sex almost weekly after 43 years of marriage.

Meanwhile, her two closest girlfriends, both in long-term marriages, have husbands who both have health problems. I know for certain that the one uses an ED med so sex for them is probably somewhat infrequent.

I guess for me it boils down to this - why would I want hamburger when I'm already having a filet mignon?

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife no but GF of 7yrs. Obsessed no but i certainly found her attractive and thought about it. I did get to do her when they approached me to join them in a MFM threesome when they were trying to spice things up, my cock was substantially larger and despite her inexperience outside their relationship she took it and enjoyed it. Afterwards they tried an open relationship and me and her had a very adventurous sexual relationship for a couple years.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's really interesting, I've fantasized about women and wondered what it would be like in real life if I did get to have sex with them and always thought that probably it would never be as good as you imagine. It looks like you've experienced otherwise, lol, and yeah your right it could be out of a penthouse forum magazine (I remember the small magazine with some of the hottest stories in it).

I think that's great that her husband is supportive of her enjoying herself having sex, even if it doesn't include him, that's a good solid marriage. I didn't know that she was still married but in the circumstances you said, your fwb relationship isn't going to break them up, so sit back and enjoy your friendship and sexual relationship with her.

It doesn't mean you can't have a caring relationship with each other that can be special in it's own way.

I'd would treat her respectfully as a special friend and you may find it continues for years if she's comfortable with you and she feels that you respect her.

Believe me I have the utmost respect for him allowing this. I don't think I could be as generous. But he is a great guy, and that's what kind of tears me up. It's also why I agreed to it in the first place. I kept thinking if it's not me it might be someone else. And I just couldn't see her with anyone else but him. And now me.

I since learned that if their plans with me fell through that she wouldn't have done anything about it.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Believe me I have the utmost respect for him allowing this. I don't think I could be as generous. But he is a great guy, and that's what kind of tears me up. It's also why I agreed to it in the first place. I kept thinking if it's not me it might be someone else. And I just couldn't see her with anyone else but him. And now me.

I since learned that if their plans with me fell through that she wouldn't have done anything about it.

That's good and it sounds like a lovely situation as no one is getting hurt, and you're enjoying the company and beauty of a woman that you find really cute. Does she ever comment about the sex that you have with her and her emotional feelings towards you? Has she had alot of other sexual experiences before her husband?

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's good and it sounds like a lovely situation as no one is getting hurt, and you're enjoying the company and beauty of a woman that you find really cute. Does she ever comment about the sex that you have with her and her emotional feelings towards you? Has she had alot of other sexual experiences before her husband?

It's a goddam psychological session. I don't think she rationalizes, but she wants me to understand the situation. I told her I understand it completely, but that doesn't keep it from fucking with my head. The thing is my relationship with him has not changed one bit. But my relationship with her is on a completely different level, and one I'm hardly worthy of.

The kicker is that she was a virgin when she married, so there's that. I'm the second man she's ever had sex with. And before you ask, she's never mentioned anything about the difference between the two of us except she commented on my foreskin.

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't obsessed but I had been celibate, no interest in sex, for 8 months following the death of my wife.
Was at a friend's pool, just sunbathing, with his wife, who'd been my wife's best friend.
She stripped her top off and I felt a 'stirring'; a bit later she stripped her pants off and did nothing to hide her cunt.
I became fully erect, which my shorts did nothing to hide and she saw my condition.
She said that "after being without for so long I must be very frustrated" and asked "if I wanted a no-strings fuck?"
I did and we had one, or rather three ..... after that she became a FWBs and we fucked many times over the following years.