Friends Wife

stevo111

Experimental Member
Media
I was just wondering cause my one friends wife is always looking at my crotch when i where jeans and my cock is showing. Im not sure but i think she may want it cause when i see her alone thats all she looks at and she doesnt hide the fact that shes looking. Theres also been other things that think she wants it. Would love to fuck her shes so hot. Just dont want to make the move and find out shes just a looker, it could cause some problems. Has anyone ever been in the same situation, and ladies have u been in this situation would like to hear from uses also.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I used to have that happen- my wife used to let them flirt with me..

One night we were at a party- a woman (I still remmber her ..damn what a hottie), kept staring, flirting, etc.... At one point the 3 of us wound up in the kitchen together.... the woman kept trying to bump against me, compliment me etc... My wife teasing/laughingly/seriously (she had a wicked sense of humor) walked up to me, put one arm around me and with teh other hand grabbed my crotch (I was wearing loose slacks and was 1/2 hard from the attention) and looked the woman in the eye and sweetly said "MINE"....

then kept the smile and said nicely .."Got it?"

the woman laughed, we all laughed (I had to later go to the bathroom to jack off- no WAY was I staying soft with 2 sexy women fighting over me...

damn....

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With consent, feel free to enjoy the fun. Otherwise, don't jeopardize a friendship just to get laid, as I'm guessing it will feel pretty hollow afterwards.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also bear in mind that the guy might kill you, and I mean literally kill you. I know I would. Is the woman worth having your cock cut off and shoved down your throat?