Friends with benefits

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by VANESSANCARLO, Aug 1, 2011.

1. VANESSANCARLO

VANESSANCARLO New Member

YES ITS REAL, ITS WHOLE AND ITS AWESOME!
    MOST AREN'T SECURE ENOUGH TO HAVE SUCH A KIND OF RELATIONSHIP BUT WHEN YOU'RE SECURE WITH YOURSELF YOU'RE SECURE WITH WHAT YOU HAVE.

A BALANCE AND A HARMONY KEEP US TOGETHER.............:smile:

2. D_Hey Sailor

D_Hey Sailor New Member

GMO RLY?
    I DON'T THINK SECURITY IS THE BIGGEST ISSUE REGARDING WHY SOME PEOPLE AVOID FWB'S AS IT CAN BE MORE ABOUT MAKING DUE WITH WHAT YOU FIND.

A DESIRE AND A LACK OF COMMITMENT FUEL THE FWB FIRE..........:bukkake2:

#2 D_Hey Sailor, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  3. airc3

airc3 New Member

Albums:
    thanks for your opinion. Now i am deaf from your yelling.

#3 airc3, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  4. VANESSANCARLO

VANESSANCARLO New Member

COMMUNICATION is the most important thing you have to have in this kind of relationship, we've been commencing as a swinging couple almost three solid years and together four. We learned also respect for each others needs, wants and mostly, respect has kept us happy and in harmony.

air sorry i deafened you, hope the whispering is better...............

5. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    That is cute and all but you are not FWBs, you are a couple in denial. FWBs do not refer to themselves as "we" and they don't post seeking validation for their friendship. They meet up, they fuck, maybe smoke a joint, or have a drink but they most certainly do not need "balance and harmony to keep themselves together" blech

If someone I am fucking ever referred to our fuck fests by any of the above, I would drop them

6. getitroked

getitroked New Member

I have a friend with benefits and it is quite wonderful. I have a lot of sexual freedom with them.

7. AdaramC

AdaramC New Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, in my opinion I am slightly inclined to agree with sizequeen... sounds more like a relationship in denial. You seem too awfully excited to profess that you have "just" a FWB, and depending on your profile pic and name, to create one with both you and your fwb... Either way, if you're happy, then good for you!

8. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    This. Well, most of it. I was really friends (eventually) with my friends-with-benefits. We sometimes hung out for hours, in public, and often with other people. If one of us needed a date for an office thing or a wedding, we might call each other (or one of the others). We were most definitely not couples. We did not consider our outings dates. We usually went home together if we went out, but every once in a while it was stated in advance that one of us had a bed-partner lined up already, but that the proposed group outing sounded too good to miss. The other fuck-buddy might get invited to tag along, or might be met up with after. But there was no talk of "balance and harmony". There was no talk of "we". As Ms. Moxie pointed out, security hasn't got much to do with it. It has way more to do with detachment.

9. dolfette

Gold Member

fwb... is it really so novel, exciting and shout worthy? i should imagine more than half the regular ladies on this site have been there, done that.

i've been there, done that. doesn't suit how i like my sex life to run these days.

10. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

This.

And this. There is certainly no 'we' in either FWB or FB. Being friends who fuck does not make you a 'we'.

11. ladsonbehr49

ladsonbehr49 Member

Albums:
    I like to know how many have platonic friends without benefits as opposed to friends with benefits? meaning do you have more friends with benefits or without?

12. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have way more platonic friends than friends with whom I can have sex.

13. rawrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I give you 3 months tops, and then you'll either be in a relationship or won't be having sex anymore.

14. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have had many friends with benefits, and still do. Committed relationships and NSA wham-bam-thank you-ma'ams are not the only ways to enjoy sex. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being friends with your sex partner(s). Some people just aren't equipped for or interested in a committed relationship, myself included.

15. DiabloBoi

DiabloBoi Member

with the RIGHT people, FWB's and open relationships are exceptionally enjoyable, and VERY healthy. not always easy to find someone compatible for it though.

16. cheezsteak

cheezsteak Member

In theory it sounds great but it doesn't last that long without some sort of friction and not the good kind of friction. It can be done but just be prepared for that awkward moment because it's going to happen.

17. helgaleena

Gold Member

Albums:
    I prefer to be friends with people first before sex. It seems so much safer for my poor feelings. But that doesn't mean I don't like being a person's friend without screwing them!

As I got older I finally got the hang of being friends with my family members too. What a shock.

Also, don't castigate the OP for using 'we'. We humans have too many things to learn to split hairs about everything we type. Let's all be friends. :240:

18. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had a small group of fuck buds when I lived in Washington State. We might catch a drink once in a while, or dinner, but not a lot of socialization. The mood would strike, make a few phone calls, and then get it on for a few hours. Didn't have to make breakfast in the morning, and they rarely spent the night. It worked for everyone.

19. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Yes it exists but it always seems to eventually get complicated. I can't tell you how many times we would say "just for fun, no strings attached" and then someone gets....well?... attached.

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Speak for yourselves. I've had a number of successful FB relationships, some lasting years. I know others who have had similar experiences.

Draft saved Draft deleted