Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey group. I work with a woman who wants to have a strictly sexual relationship with me. She is married, but says her marriage is awful and has talked about leaving her husband. Do you think i should wait for the marriage to end to have sex with her or have fun with it since the marriage problems are between her and her husband.

D_PIOuiohIYGIY

Just Browsing
Media
You need to ask yourself if that is really the type of drama you want to get yourself into. I mean, are they still together or seperated? If she is still living with him, that is kind of risky for you. If you want my honest opinion, I would atleast wait until she for sure seperates from him to avoid any unwanted drama.

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
1) The drama that was just mentioned and 2) She might just say she wants friends with benefits but that changes quickly sometimes.

I was in the same situation just over a year ago and decided to try it out. It was good for about 3-4 months and she wanted a relationship. I have gone through this with girls before but I figured that her being unhappy marriage/getting divorced that surely she would just want rebound sex. Didn't turn out that way.

D_Teasdale Tittithorne

Experimental Member
Media
I was in the same situation just over a year ago and decided to try it out. It was good for about 3-4 months and she wanted a relationship. I have gone through this with girls before but I figured that her being unhappy marriage/getting divorced that surely she would just want rebound sex. Didn't turn out that way.
That seems to happen a lot. Many women (and some men) I know just can't go without a relationship. I'm always wary of the ones fresh out (or with a foot still in)...

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
That seems to happen a lot. Many women (and some men) I know just can't go without a relationship. I'm always wary of the ones fresh out (or with a foot still in)...

Yeah, I was going for the "Hey, let me be your rebound guy" shot.

I'm not much for relationships but it's so hard to find a good friend with benefits too that the other person doesn't end up wanting a relationship.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regarding the work part of the situation - it's possible for a FB-with-a-workmate situation work, as long as you both know how to keep your mouth shut and behave well in public. I've done it and I wouldn't change a thing.

Regarding the fact that she is married - it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. What matters is how YOU feel about it. If you are okay ethically with screwing a married woman, go for it. If it's something you'll feel bad about and hate yourself for five years from now, don't.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Regarding the fact that she is married - it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. What matters is how YOU feel about it. If you are okay ethically with screwing a married woman, go for it. If it's something you'll feel bad about and hate yourself for five years from now, don't.

Matters moreso how the married woman feels about it.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I was sorta taking that as a given. He did say she wants to have a sexual relationship with him.

I am obviously not going to judge, but it seems possible that the woman the OP mentions is not entirely sure what she is getting into. Of course, she wants hot sex - who doesn't - but the OP and the married woman should sit down and give it some more thought than just wanting sex.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am obviously not going to judge, but it seems possible that the woman the OP mentions is not entirely sure what she is getting into. Of course, she wants hot sex - who doesn't - but the OP and the married woman should sit down and give it some more thought than just wanting sex.

Why would she be unsure what she is getting into? She's an adult with the power to make her own choices, just as the OP is.

B_JasonX87

Experimental Member
Media
The girl I had as FB knew that she wanted nothing to do with her soon to be divorced husband as soon as the paperwork went through but still had a 2 kids so she had to keep in some contact obviously.

She was not unsure or confused. She did want hot sex though. So hell, I gave her what she wanted!

BlackGirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all the single women running around, you don't have to have sex with a married woman. Sorry, I just don't advocate cheating, because if my man did it, I'd kill him! LOL!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Black girl if it was easy for me to have sex with a single girl i wouldnt even be thinking about this, but im not a stud and feel i need to take what i can get.

If it isn't something you would usually be okay with, it's probably advisable not to do it. Do you really want to spend the next ten years berating yourself for not sticking to your own sense of morality?