Friends with benefits

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
agree with the above poster and also , once they divorced or seperate if they get that far and she still wants to have hot sex then go for it , either wait it out or just say no imo

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
personally, i wouldn't do it, there is boat loads of drama when you hook up with a girl who is just dating another guy, i couldn't imagine the drama that would be wrapped up in a girl who is married

but it looks like you're hungry and everyone needs to eat, so with that being said, if you're gonna have a fling with her, or any other girl who is involved with another man stick to these 2 basic rule of thumb and everything should be fine

1) can he kick your ass? if no, make sure he doesn't have close friends/relatives who can, most guys would bang her if potential danger #1 is clear, but it smart to check off #2 as well which is ...

2) is he of higher status than you? what i mean by that question is this, is he in a position where if he found out, he could make your life a living hell for shits and giggles, for example, if you're a drug dealer, i wouldn't have a flind with the town judge's wife .. it could come back to bite you in the ass for a long, LONG time (plus the guys in prison will make sure its a pain in the ass literally)

now if you get passed 1 & 2 with flying colors, you still have to be careful with the shit ton of drama that will come your way, because the husband will find out eventually and shit will most likely hit the fan, what you have to decide is this

is all that was mentioned above (and most likely a lot more) worth a piece of ass? again, personally, i think no, but some guys are willing to put up with it ..

be careful

D

deleted395785

Hey group. I work with a woman who wants to have a strictly sexual relationship with me. She is married, but says her marriage is awful and has talked about leaving her husband. Do you think i should wait for the marriage to end to have sex with her or have fun with it since the marriage problems are between her and her husband.

Don't shit where you eat. It would be different if you didn't work with her. Just say NO. Save yourself the trouble dude.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Truly this is not worth the potential problems. Take it as a compliment that she's willing to have sex with you, and look for a much less dangerous partner who is drawn to your type, now that you know you are somebody's type!

nolies5014

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well to update u all, we made out a few times and she gave me head once, but I realized I wasnt into her and she started to get a little clingy for my taste even though she wont admit it. I told her i just wanted to be friendly coworkers and leave it at that.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you can agree to keep it just sex then I can't see any problems unless she gets attached to you and that might not be bad either.
Everyones talking about pooping where you eat but I call it job security and in todays tough economy that might just be the edge you need to make that down payement on a new house or car.
Just make sure you don't get sloppy, make sure when you do have sex that it's mind blowing so she'll keep comming back for more.
Always keep her on her toes, don't tell her what you have planned for the night or weekend, just give her clues.
Always keep it a supprise, that's what she's missing in her marriage, she's tired of the monotony so keep the sparks flying.
Think about this, sex with no strings attached, that means her husband has to support her and pay all the bills to keep a women like her and you get all the fringe benifits, I say fuck her till she walks funny.

Last edited: