Friends...With benifits?

schLONGER

Just Browsing
Media
Hi folks,
This may seem really childish or somthign but this is the best forum i know of to express this.
I have a female friend in school, we have been friends, and nothign more, and at the begenning of last year a group of friends and i ate out at a local restraunt and on a bet, i assume, she reached down and grabbed my package. Now i am a pretty good sized guy and naturally her jaw dropped and her eyes got as big as saucers, and all the ones in on it congradulaterd me on being a good sport. Well that really wasnt a big deal and now any time i sit next to her, restaruants, class, where ever, she will just randomally reach over and put her hand on my penis and just sit and hold it. i really dont mind, my girlfriend dosent like it but she can get over it, but now i feel that after a year of this she owes me, all i want is the occational cop a feel, nothing more, but she dosnt feel the same way, what do you think?

Thanks for your time

hung_big: How would SHE owe YOU if she has been giving you what you want?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I think if your girlfriend doesn't like this random "friend" feeling you up (imagine that!), you ought to tell the "friend" to knock it off. You could even go out on a limb and avoid sitting next to the "friend" if that's what it takes. If anyone in this scenario owes anyone anything, it's you who owe your girlfriend this (plus an apology for letting it continue as long as it has).

Put the shoe on the other foot: Would you feel inclined to "get over it" if some bozo was feeling up your girlfriend, with or without her approval??

Steve

vega

1st Like
Media
umm buddy... your a dick. You can't see why your girlfriend would have a problem with this? you think it's ok, when your in a realtionship, to allow your genitals to be grabbed by another girl and want to grope her?

Wow. just wow. YOu amaze me. My best suggestion? Break up with your girlfriend. If you are that much of an asshole it's easy to see you won't stop at groping. So not only will you be free to fuck this other girl but your girlfriend will be much better off away from you and out of this relationship.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Um she was feeling you up for a YEAR before you realised somethin was up? That seems strange and I don't think your story is real. However if you do do anything be respectful to your gf and dump her before you get into anything with the girl who's feeling you up all the time.

Hmm