Friends with Big Cock Stories

hippestguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I once answered an ad on cl from a guy who needed his 8.5" sucked and was nearby. When he replied, I recognized his email address and it was a buddy of mine! I really wanted to meet up but thought it might be to awkward, so I made an excuse not to meet him. Every since then, I've been checking out his bulge and he always fills his scrubs out nicely. (This might fit under the "sexual regrets" thread too.)

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once answered an ad on cl from a guy who needed his 8.5" sucked and was nearby. When he replied, I recognized his email address and it was a buddy of mine! I really wanted to meet up but thought it might be to awkward, so I made an excuse not to meet him. Every since then, I've been checking out his bulge and he always fills his scrubs out nicely. (This might fit under the "sexual regrets" thread too.)

Would have been very interesting/awkward if you had gone to meet him. How do you think it would have played out?

Reactions: hippestguy

ummmmmmm

Cherished Member
Media
I've always been the big cock friend in my life but there was one friend I had growing up. I was about 18 and I was close with these guys and I knew from all the talk my friend did that he might have a big dick. Back then I really thought nothing of size and saw it more as a novelty. So basically one night we were in my hot tub and him and his gf were in there with us. After we had gotten out I don't know if the conversation jumped into his dick or what but before I knew it I was hearing my name being called by his gf upstairs. I run up there with my other friend and I open the door to the room and he was standing there with his pants down. The thing was almost to his damn knee. I thought he wasn't even hard yet but him and her said she had gotten him hard before we walked in. I later would get pretty close with this guy and we hooked up with the same girls a few times. He claimed to be 11" and indefinitely think it was more than 10" I distinctly remember every girl saying they couldn't enjoy him that he was just too big. Those same girls loved me though and still said I had a big cock! Biggest isn't always best ;)

Reactions: steve122 and BigBen

Brian S

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I grew up in an insanely small town. Population was about 300 in the 1990's. I graduated high school in 97, and lived locally for a long time. I was pretty well out of the closet even in high school, and surprisingly in small-town Nebraska, very few people cared. I was pretty lucky that way. Anyway, our basketball coach was also our history teacher and also assistant football coach as well as assistant director for the plays. Yeah, everyone did double or triple duty. He was in his early 30's, fairly tall. Not unattractive but I never had a huge crush on him or anything. He was kind of a dick though. Everyone felt that way about him. And he even made offhand comments to my face about my sexuality. At the time I was too timid and sheepish, and just denied shit. Now I would have been way more militant. At any rate, my senior year, we had 6 AM basketball practice on Saturdays. That was a fucking drag. And I sucked at basketball anyway, and had no passion for it. I was just there to see boys in the locker room, quite honestly.

For whatever arbitrary reason, he made me run extra laps one day. The other boys already left by the time I was done, and it wasn't too weird-he was fickle and often made someone do more than the others. I didn't know where he was when I was done, so I just headed down to the locker room. He was arbitrarily in the shower. There were only three heads, and he was in the middle, so I had to take one next to him after I got naked. His back had been to me - he had a great ass, actually. And as I got into the communal showers, I saw his dick. Holy fucking shit. It was HUGE. Flopping around, all meaty and just looked weighty. LOL He had big, lowhanging balls too. He at one point asked, "What are you looking at?" and sort of took on the role of a bully, but only mildly and momentarily. I can't stress enough how odd this guy was. Anyway, he finally just stared at me defiantly, and started stroking his cock. It was like he was daring me to either call him out for being a perv or daring me to want it, one or the other. And to be fair, I was 18, so it wasn't illegal, just unprofessional and weird. He had a huge boner, and he just stood there almost leering at me. Like he hated me. I got hard automatically, and after a minute he said something like, "Well? Grab yourfuckingself, son." So I started jacking off.

He began asking me all these weird questions. "Ever have a dick this big up your ass, boy?" I told him I hadn't ever had a dick in my ass, which was actually a lie. I had gotten very lucky two years prior, but hadn't really had anything since. He asked me if I liked sucking cock, and had I sucked a cock that big before? He told me he was 11 inches, and I believe it even now. He continued to leer at me, and faced me. Sort of wagged his dick at me and told me it was huge. I could see that. He wanted some cock worship out of me and I didn't really know how to give it to him at that age. He wanted me to describe it, so I told him it was big, and it looked heavy. He kept saying shit like, "That's right, I have a huge dick, don't I?" And wanting me to agree. I finally came; I was trying to slow up and hold off a little. LOL He sneered when I came, but like proud of himself. Minutes later, he jizzed everywhere without any warning whatsoever, and yes since he was facing me, a lot of his load hit me. We finished our showers silently, and after we dried off, he sort of backed me against the wall. His dick was against me, he was so close. He literally said, "Everyone knows you're gay so nobody will believe you." As like, a warning for me not to tell. I mean, looking back it was horrifically wrong for him to behave that way. Although, I don't really care. I was of age, and I got to see his big dick shoot off. There was no other incident with him, nothing. It was just really fucking bizarre.

hippestguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Would have been very interesting/awkward if you had gone to meet him. How do you think it would have played out?
It could've been really weird or really awesome! I might've missed out on a new suck buddy. I still see him all the time, he even lived next door for a time. Every time I see him outside of work, I try to get the courage to ask him about his bulge. Probably just gonna leave it as a fantasy, but we'll see...

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It could've been really weird or really awesome! I might've missed out on a new suck buddy. I still see him all the time, he even lived next door for a time. Every time I see him outside of work, I try to get the courage to ask him about his bulge. Probably just gonna leave it as a fantasy, but we'll see...
At least you are one step ahead of some guys who wonder if a friend is interested.

hippestguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The last time I saw hI'm outside of work was about a month ago, doing yard work at his rental house next door. I went over to say hi and check his bulge out. He was filling his shorts out nicely. I was a bit surprised because his shorts were a bit loose fitting and he still was showing. When I first answered his ad I thought he might advertising Internet inches, but the more I see him the more I think he might be for real. Gotta work up that courage....

Reactions: Tom_NY_0930

fook

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well for me I always had the fantasy of wanting my wife to experience a really big cock. Wanted to see her expression and reaction to a size that wasn't common.

My best friend that I have known since grade school is really big. I didn't know that until we got old enough to to get gfs and start having sex and he ended up showing me pics of some of the girls he's been with sucking or fucking him. That's where I saw how huge he was. I even commented to him asking how fucking big are you? He said about 9 give or take.

So naturally after I asked my wife, in which of course she was surprised by my question. Luckily for me she's really open to sex so willing to talk about it and after it all she actually agreed and I offered up my friend to be the guy to join in.
he certainly doesn't have nice balls as yours!

Reactions: Davey007

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a life long nudist, taking almost exclusive nudist vacations to nudist/clothing optional upscale resorts and beaches in Europe, South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and of course here in the USA, I've occasionally encountered others who were anywhere from "big" to "gigantic" to "colossal" in size. Some I've met at not upscale resort hotels or beaches, but local parks that allow nudity or even river and lake beaches that allowed nudity/clothing optional. While everyone stares, most folks just watch through their sunglasses and pretend to not stare. But the very endowed all seem to find a reason to come over and introduce themselves and start up a conversation. Rarely are they alone, but most are with their wives or girlfriends, and a few times they had both a wife and a girlfriend with them...lol. And a lot of the time it seems the wife or girlfriend is taking the initiative and leading them over to introduce themselves to meet me and start up a conversation.
Some of them I've run in to at the same resorts or other resorts several times, often over several years. They always come up first when they see me and reintroduce themselves and we catch up, etc. I like to think they view me as a "friendly acquaintance" if not an actual "friend".
And near or relatively near to my homes in Texas and Florida, there are a several other huge to extremely endowed guys, mostly in couples (with a wife or girlfriend) who've I met by serendipity, where the wife/ex-wife/girlfriend/ex-girlfriend of the guy first heard about me from someone they knew or met, or a relative or friend of a friend etc, who have sought me out and looked me up and they too have become "friends"...so much that some of their current or former mates are part of the groups of women who are "friend with benefits" to me. They are a very protective group, which can be a great blessing to me but also some times very limiting to me. And some of those extremely endowed "friends" have discovered they are very much voyeurs in the right situation.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This post has been removed. Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.
DISCUSSION OF MINORS.

http://www.lpsg.org/terms

Content
  • Discussion of Minors is strictly forbidden, regardless of how innocent the discussion may be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: deleted60522

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I actually have several experiences as the "hung friend" I keep forgetting to share here.

When I was in AIT, I had 7 other roommates. Before 4 moved into the room across the hall, one of them saw me in the showers and let the others know that I "had a fucking Beast!" (One of the others shared this with me much later.) My Beast remained an inside joke between them and a reference I too humble to get for quite some time until a turn of events put it on display in full swinging glory. The five of us, already a good group, bonded even further. They found my size a great source of fascination (partly because I made real the Big Black Stereotype) and vicarious pride; they made no secret that they knew of my endowment, and soon other, even vague acquaintances were either complimenting me on my "enormous pinga" (as one put it) or joining in reference ("This guy's got a dick that's TWICE as big as mine! That's not good!")

I recall one evening as we left for a formation one of my old roommates (who started the cock talk and introduced me to his wife as "part-elephant") remarked after glancing at my crotch "Jesus, you been beating off or something, man?" The three others and I all looked at the bulge in my jeans as I assured him I hadn't. He stared at my groin for a few seconds, then surely reached out and touched it, muttering "Damn..." aa he gently pushed against it as if testing that it was really all me. Then we all left. It only struck me as odd later that no one commented on it at all.

Once I left AIT, I was in Korea and then Fort Hood, Texas, where I made friends with a group of soldiers by playing D&D among other things. They were all older than me, but age was relative to relatability. They were a great group and I miss hanging out with them. To get back on topic, they held a going away party for me before I left Texas at which there was music, an avove ground pool, and, of course, alcohol. We were fairly drunk by the time the host figured skinny dipping was the obit way to demonstrate that even those who didn't have trunks could have fun in the pool. I was still the last of the five to abandon my underwear, to much cheering, and jump into the pool. It was a little while after that one of them (closest to my age and dearest to my heart) commented, "Dude, nice." The alcohol made it take some time, but I eventually deduced from his awe and his gaze under the water that he was referring to my large flaccid size (usually between 6 and 7 inches in length). Humble even in spite of the alcohol, I brushed of the compliment. However, the others had not only noticed, but would not stand to see me ignore it. They immediately joined him in commenting on my "snake" (later nicknamed the Black Mamba ), and the original friend, leaning over the side of the pool and once again staring as I left the pool to check something on my phone, called it "fucking knee knocker". We made a game out starting a whirlpool, and anyone I was behind was running from my cock. Anytime anyone fell, it was my cock that pulled them under. The host would go on at the second party the next day to tell the friend that wasn't there he'd missed seeing my enormous schlong, and would have been insanely jealous or he would have hated himself.

Fast forward to now, a friend and I don't know each other's sizes, but we have an Aquatics class together, and so we both know the other is large even when flaccid. We've talked about it a bit, so I'm fairly certain we're both pretty large when hard (I'm 8 by 6 myself). We make big dick references around each other on a semi regular basis. In fact, just tonight, we were having a conversation about blowjobs with my roommate and he mentioned that he didn't mind teeth because they could be used well. My friend and I both agreed that to be false for us and I explained the reason was because "people can't open their mouths wide enough". My roommate called bullshit, but we vouched for each other, again, because of Aquatics. It was, as my roommate remarked, cool, but more funny than anything else.

dangerouspie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi.
My brother came to stay with us one time as he was in the area and being a student it saved him money. One night we were drinking and playing scrabble on the floor.i had to nip to the loo .when I came back down they both were in the kitchen getting drinks.my wife seemed a bit flustered. I didn't think nothing of it at the time. We all went back in the living room and continued playing. During the game I glanced at my brother Jim and saw a massive bulge in his jeans . He was looking at my wife linda who had rather alot of boob flesh on display. I just thought let him have his fun as just looking. After a few more drinks the game ended and my brother went to the spare room and we went to ours.my wife pratically jumped on me and we had sex . I put it down to the drink but she said after we finished that she saw jims huge bulge and wondered how big he was .I was getting a bit horny with her carrying her on about his size so I said I invite him in our bed to carry on drinking. I went and asked him if he would like to join us for drinks as we were still up .He followed me back and got in the other side of the bed so linda was in the middle . We chatted awhile and then I heard linda gasp. In the dim light I could just make out a hand movement under the sheets . I was well hard then seeing her do that . She turned to him and they kissed .her hand moving slowly up and down what seem to be a big cock.i slowly peeled the sheets back to revel what was happening . It waa huge , at least ten , I am a seven but this was massive. She glance at it and said oh fuck then gave him a blow job . She came up for air and said I got to have this do you mind. I just nooded but instead of her doing it there and then she led him to the spare room.
I could hear her groaning all night. The next morning was a bit awkward as I had work to go to. Linda came into the kitchen followed by Jim to see me off .
When I came home they were at it again.
This went on until he left . She is a changed woman from being just a wife who had sex once a week to a woman who actually wants sex all the time .....her way.
She sees Jim now and then still to this day but I do get to join in.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi.
My brother came to stay with us one time as he was in the area and being a student it saved him money. One night we were drinking and playing scrabble on the floor.i had to nip to the loo .when I came back down they both were in the kitchen getting drinks.my wife seemed a bit flustered. I didn't think nothing of it at the time. We all went back in the living room and continued playing. During the game I glanced at my brother Jim and saw a massive bulge in his jeans . He was looking at my wife linda who had rather alot of boob flesh on display. I just thought let him have his fun as just looking. After a few more drinks the game ended and my brother went to the spare room and we went to ours.my wife pratically jumped on me and we had sex . I put it down to the drink but she said after we finished that she saw jims huge bulge and wondered how big he was .I was getting a bit horny with her carrying her on about his size so I said I invite him in our bed to carry on drinking. I went and asked him if he would like to join us for drinks as we were still up .He followed me back and got in the other side of the bed so linda was in the middle . We chatted awhile and then I heard linda gasp. In the dim light I could just make out a hand movement under the sheets . I was well hard then seeing her do that . She turned to him and they kissed .her hand moving slowly up and down what seem to be a big cock.i slowly peeled the sheets back to revel what was happening . It waa huge , at least ten , I am a seven but this was massive. She glance at it and said oh fuck then gave him a blow job . She came up for air and said I got to have this do you mind. I just nooded but instead of her doing it there and then she led him to the spare room.
I could hear her groaning all night. The next morning was a bit awkward as I had work to go to. Linda came into the kitchen followed by Jim to see me off .
When I came home they were at it again.
This went on until he left . She is a changed woman from being just a wife who had sex once a week to a woman who actually wants sex all the time .....her way.
She sees Jim now and then still to this day but I do get to join in.

I am a bit confused. According to the data provided, dangerouspie is a female - but she has a 7" cock?

Reactions: Ws6trix

ucfan

Admired Member
Media
Saint Petersburg (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was in college I took bowling as one of my Gym requirements. I met Jim, this nice guy in class who was a tremendous bowler while I had never bowled before. I showed me a few tricks to improve my game and we became friends. He was on a bowling league with a few other guys and invited me to watch them bowl as they were the league champions. I started going to their league every thursday night. A few weeks into the season I happened to go to the bathroom and he followed me in shortly thereafter. While standing at the urinal, I glanced over to him as he was standing away a bit and saw this tremendous penis. He was about 8" soft, and bigger around than I would have been able to grab. I told him that that was the reason he was such a great bowler, He was used to having big things in his grip.

He came over to the house a few times with an older friend from his league named Larry and we would go swimming in my pool. Larry was divorced and always going on about how big his and Jim's dicks were. Larry claimed to be 8+, but I only saw him soft and he was lucky to have 4". He also claimed to have helped Jim get off a few times when he came by to wake him up for some trips they took. Larry always said how he was going to take Jim to a nudist camp to get him laid. The did go, but the only woman who came on to Jim was a 60ish woman, and Jim was turned off by her. Generally, I was turned off by Larry as he was loud and crude, but he was Jim's friend so I just ignored those qualities.

Soon after that, Larry told me that Jim's mother didn't want me going to the league to watch as I was only after his big cock, so I stopped going and didn't see each other again. I often think that it was Larry who didn't want me to be Jim's friend, that he wanted Jim for himself. I tended to be oblivious to things that looking back were very obvious. :(

Reactions: gaduk

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't recall if I posted this here but my buddy I met in college is straight. We are still close but don't live by each other now. He had this tight wrestler body with pecs oversized for his frame. Not thick pecs. But the sheer square of them on his trunk was head turning. He and I changed together and did beach days etc. He was not as large erect as me but is flaccid size and balls hung large. Totally nice guy. Tough looking though. He would really flaunt himself to another guy if that guy was being an ass or thinking he was better than others. Our college beach in Humboldt was nude. It was cool to see him display his alpha power over other men. I openly admired his cock. He just took it as a compliment. But in jeans he had a huge buldge that other guys talked about on the side. His size and its discussion was common between us. It looked so beautiful.