Friends with big dicks!!!

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Someone at the urinal back in middle school once asked me, "big nuts or little putz?" when i said "both", he said let's see and pulled my pants down and grabbed my big nuts and little putz in one hand. "you're right" he said and pulled out his own while he humiliated me- giant uncircumcised wiener and small nuts. "Here's a real man's putz son" he said while I grabbed at my package cupped in his hand in shame.

Don't ever let anyone make you feel ashamed of your goods. Sounds like he was a bigger putz than he had. I bet he did that to try and compensate for his little raisins.

big-guy

Experimental Member
Media
I had a friend in high school who was massively hung. One time we were at a party and, after being in the hot tub, changed in the same room. The warm water really made his piece "stretch out." He was at least 6" soft and as thick as could be. He was very skinny, too, so it just kind of projected out from his pelvis. So, so, so hot.

Reactions: Undisputed89

B_confused

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf's brother has a lovely bulge in his jeans all the time...he's only 19 and VERY straight, but I would love something to happen with him. Maybe everyone needs to try their hand at cock play, whether gay or straight !!

krazedpirate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well throughout high school my best friends were guys i had known since kindergarten, and after about 8th grade we had all seen each other naked at some point, and at about the same time, we became known as the big dick squad lol. All of us were quite a bit above average and word had spread, but I don't think any of us really enjoyed staring at each other.

biyoung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually go on aim on a dif sn and pretend im a female from a chat room some of my friends fall for it some dont. One guy has even sent me pics hes about 7" and thick

Reactions: Undisputed89

kc999

Expert Member
Media
My best friend since childhood. It was quite a surprise since I had no idea what he was packing. I had seen it soft on a couple of occasions and you would never guess he was hung judging from his very average softie. Then, one weekend night, I was at his parents summer house with just him and his girlfriend. I woke up to go to the bathroom late that evening and inadvertantly walked in on him totally nude taking a piss. It must have been half-hard because his dick was big not the average one I had seen before. I apologized for walking in but he said it was ok and told me to come in. I did and he continued to piss, giving me full view of his large manhood. It must have been at least eight inches. We chatted about tomorrow's activities but I couldn't help but stare at his huge dick. After a minute, he finished pissing and proceeded to shake and tug it. His girlfriend called out to him from the bedroom. "She's insatiable" he said. His shaking and tugging turned into stroking and within seconds his cock pulsed and grew and grew. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. His dick wasn't big it was fucking huge. "I can see why she's insatiable" I said. He laughed and said "Eleven inches of Greek love muscle, my friend" before returning to his bedroom. I was flabbergasted. I never looked at him the same way again.

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a friend who is a couple of years older then me. Everytime we get drunk he's always talking about how big it is and blah blah blah... So one night we were at my house drinking and he started talking so I said to him "you always talking about how big your shit is, I think your all talk". So he rave the usual macho man stuff for about 20 minutes and kept stroking himself. All of a sudeen he unzipped his pants and pulled it out. His dick was huge and he wasn't even fully hard. He then put it away. 15 minutes later he started nodding off. Then he mumbled "suck it". I asked him what he said and he repeated himself. So I began blowing him off. Didn't really know what I was doing but his shit was so big I just had to do it...

Reactions: worshipbig1s

jeroenvol

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There were a few guys in my school I saw naked who were bigger than normal. One was a guy originally from the Dominican Republik, I was 12 when on a ski holiday in Austria with school I was with him and a few other guys on a room when I saw him naked when he was dressing. He was like almost a man, he had a bug bush, large cock and big balls. We were all impressed but when we were 18 I saw him again naked and he was nog even much bigger, soft I'd say 6.4'.
Another one was one of my best friends, in my school, and most Belgian school, we go on a trip to another country each year(Austria-skiing, Paris, London, Barcelona, Amsterdam, A tour through Italy,...) and in Paris I was on a room with him. He always wore a loose boxer to sleep, but he changed about 2hours before going into bed, so I could enjoy his great body(not that that was what he wanted me to ;)). And you could always see a very long visible penis line. I'm still sorry I never saw him completely naked, but thanks to the loose boxer, I saw glimps, and it wasn't bad.

ninpiggy

Just Browsing
Media
this is my first post.
first story is about me and my friend thomas.
we were in 7th grade and he bragged about his junk all the time.
we masturbated regularly together, but under the covers, so i didnt know if it was big or not.
finally at the end of 8th grade i found out he was moving so we hung out alot more.
one night he said i had to go home early because he had to jack off before his mom go home from work.
i said ok and left.
i got on my back and was almost halfway home when i realized his blinds in his windows were broken and were halfway open all the time now.
i turned around and got back to his house as fast as i could.
i sneaked up to his window and glanced in...
JACKPOT!
he was totally naked and i had a complete sideview of him.
he was part italian and it showed.
long, fat shaft with a really nice and pink mushroom head.
circumcised and a large set of balls underneath.
probabally 8 inches long at least.
he had a fairly large black bush of pibes, and he was stroking pretty fast by now.
i watched for about 3 minutes and then he shot a huge load all over his chest and stomach.
neadless to say i got back home as fast as possible and jerked off about 4 times.

second story is about when antoher friend named zak used to sleepover.
this was the end of 9th grade and the first night he slept over i fell asleep shortly after laying down.
he was sleeping on the ground next to my bed and i woke up a little later to a low moan.
i opened one eye and saw him jacking himself silly.
he had his boxers pulled down right under his balls and his shirt tucked under his chin.
the tv was still on so i could make out pretty well what he was doing.
i watched for about half a minute and then he shot a dissappointingly small load on his stomach.
his dick was average, but he had some big nuts.
probabally around 6 inches long, circumsized. nice round head.
i did this about half a dozen more times before initiating that we should jackoff together.
first we did it under the covers alot.
then one night he said "shit, ive get a big load coming" he then flung the bedsheet off and shot a massive load all over himself and got some on his makeshift bed and slimed his right shoulder.
i asked him how long hed been holding that in.
"about a week"
he too moved shortly after this encounter.

now my current friend.
i saw robbs dick the second time i had even met him.
it was soft, but about 4 inches long.
he just whipped it out all the time, even at school.
we became good friends and one day he said he had a boner and whipped it out.
it was about 8 1/2 inches long.
circumcision scar was pretty ugly too.

longozzy

Superior Member
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember thinking about friends dicks in High School, we had heard 1 kid was packing but then the girls figured out to go to the sick room same time as him and they would blow him.

He was reportedly 9.5" at 18 years old, but seriously doubt those stats though.

I do remember seeing him changing out of his shorts at the beach 1 day and imagining what his girlfreinds must have to deal with though, man, what a sight!

Reactions: mib348

i had a friend who was huge when we were about 12 years old. He was enormously large. Like 7 inches i was like wow.

PenisAv

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friend has 10'' dick!!!!! I was shocked when saw his staff in school. Now he is in Canada

Bonanza65

Experimental Member
Media
i remember i was about 7 inches in 6th grade and there was 6 months of jerking off and having orgasm before ejaculation hit. i remember i had a very small frame but it wasnt the 7 inhces long but the huge girth/width of my dick that would amaze my classmates. Everyone wanted to see it (boys) and i would go skinning dipping alot in south georiga. friends alwyas wanted to spend the night (knowing now its the excuse to play with my dick and hold it) strangely back then not alot of them wanted to suck it nor did i ask them. once 2 boys finally did it i then asked others to do it. but something even today to see in the human nature of boys/men when they see a big dick but more so when they feel the huge width of it and squeeze it. that can seduce just about any str8 guy like myself into jo both or sucking. so as an adult and living in canada i know exactly what the boys are thinking when they see me or other big guyts nude in the ymca. these are great intense feelings when you are just hitting puberty. and truthfully i remember most of them laughing their ass of when we are in a group and they would see me hard. its like mega dick on the this little guys frame at 12. Ahh those days are cherished and hope all the guys today growing up have the same intense feelings with there peers.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm always "the friend" in the discussion, but my friend Flobie's cock is exactly the same as mine in every way but size (his is somewhere 9.5-11). Same bend, same foreskin, same "feel", same everything. It's like touching my cock, but not my cock.

Flobie has a very nice cock. I've seen it over on dudesnude and thought about it several tims. And he's such a short guy compared to his female friend. He's gotta look huge in person.

Sometimes I wish I had a bigger cock because I think it would open the door to other big cocks that I'd get to admire in a more up close a personal way. Like Flobie's.

Gimmysum

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm always "the friend" in the discussion, but my friend Flobie's cock is exactly the same as mine in every way but size (his is somewhere 9.5-11). Same bend, same foreskin, same "feel", same everything. It's like touching my cock, but not my cock.
You have a very cute smile