Friends with big dicks!!!

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know a couple of men from the sauna I go to who are very large even when soft. Growing up there were a couple of boys who were much larger than others and had a lot of respect as a result.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have one friend like this. He's hung like a fucking mule and has THE best low hangers I've ever seen, period! I first saw it when he invited me to the gym. We changed but I didn't see it because he was turned away from me. Then, after we finished our work out he said we'd use the sauna and then shower and leave. He stripped and that fucking thing fell almost to his knees. I was amazed... in shock, actually. I didn't say anything but enjoyed going to the gym with him twice a week.

Then I got invited to a concert in Berlin. I asked him and another friend if they wanted to come along since I had three free tickets. We drove to Berlin and checked into our hotel. The mule was with me and the other guy had a room to himself.

We went to the concert and after it we went out and got ranging drunk and fucked up on pot. About 3 in the morning we managed to get back to the hotel.

He stripped and got into the shower and called to me to hand him the soap. I walked in the bathroom to see him standing naked and wet with the shower curtain pulled all the way back. I handed him the soap and walked out.

When he was finished I took a shower, put my boxers on and climbed in the bed - we had one bed to share.

I immediately realized he was naked so I pulled my shorts off. Within a few minutes he was all over me licking me and sucking my cock. I quickly moved into a 69 position and tried with all my might to get that monster down my throat. I was hard as a rock but he was relatively soft - semi but not hard as I was.

Within a few minutes he moved into doggy position and asked me to fuck him. I did! but within a few minutes he asked me to stop. He said he never did this before (it was WAY to easy getting into his ass with no lube, just spit!) and wanted to stop.

I said ok and rolled over to sleep. He spooned me and eventually rolled me over and sucked my cock til I came. He never came and was never fully hard. I always wondered if it was the booze and pot or was he just too big to get completely hard?

Anyway, we are in touch with one another (we are in the same business) but that has never come up again. We see each other all the time and God knows I want to ask him if I can suck his cock again but I just remain quiet. Maybe one day I'll get brave and tell him how much I miss his cock!

Reactions: worshipbig1s
Media
Oh ya!!! I have a friend with a fairly large cock and if I just say, I hear you have a small dick he'll whip it out! Once a long time ago he had something of mine and I tried grabbing it and I could clearly see his bulge, I brushed it ( the bulge ) and he got nice and hard and tried to cover it but it was almost poking out the top of his pants!!!! Oh my and he shaves too!!!! Real thick cock and about 6.5 long, I've brushed it a few times but would like to see it hard and maybe have a tug or two on it!!! ;)

TH.Dick

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
my best friend is also very Hung. whenever he's drunk he talks about how big his cock is. He told me that with most women he has problems getting in properly and that some positions don't work at all. once he showed me his cock when he was hard because of a hot scene in a movie. And he told me it was 23cm / 9 Inch and it looked like it was true ...

treo_v

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
My best friend’s dick slipped when the velcro of his boardshorts accidentally open while he was sleeping.. really don’t know what to do. So i just took a souvenir, and tried to place back his dick inside his shorts and close the velcro.

Looking back at the photo, i realized that he’s probably the biggest i’ve seen in person. It was damn juicy!

Attachments

Reactions: VioleViole