Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Edit: this is in the wrong forum. I meant for this to be in relationships. If a mod could move it, it would be much appreciated.

I'm a straight 19 year old guy with two very attractive straight female friends. Recently I can't stop thinking about them sexually and I find that I am making more efforts to have them do the same with me. The thing is that if I actually sit down and think about it I have no desire to ruin the great friendships I have with them. I might consider dating one, but doubt I'd risk ruining what we have. Little sexual innuendos and undertones are inevitible in any male/female relationship where this is some attraction, but this is getting ridiculous.

Is it just a phase because I'm a hormonal teen? Is there something I can do to help this? Has anyone ever been in a similar situation? I am considering telling one or both of the girls that for I'm finding myself attracted to them and I'm sorry if I oogle them or anything of the like, but I'm not sure it would help. Below I've posted some short stories of what has happened.

A few examples: A few nights ago they went out clubbing together and I met up with them a little bit. They were in low cut outfits and it seemed that almost every time they turned away I would sneak a look.

My birthday was recently, and one of the girls got me these joke boxers as a gift. I genuinley appreciate them as it plays off of an inside joke the two of us have had for at least a few years now, but I wear boxer breifs and can't stand the lack of support with boxers. Back to the story. I told her that I'd wear them for her (as a sign of appreciation) and she said she wanted to see, likely because I'd look funny in them. This is an enormous turn on to me for some reason. I spent a few minutes fooling around with how best to show off what size I have and then had a strong urge to masturbate while picturing her reaction and going off into fantasy land. This has happened yet, but I am looking foward to spending time with her a little too much.

Last week one of the girls was over at my house and had just gotten back from work so was in a dressy skirt. She asked if she could borrow a pair of pants because she was uncomfortable, so of course I let her. After she put them on she commented on their being a lot of extra room in the crotch and then laughed. Granted again this has some sexual undertone, but I was really turned on that she was in some way implying I required a lot of room, big cock, etc. Again I really wanted to blow my load.

Tonight I was hanging out with a few friends in one of my buddy's pools and went in with shorts and underwear. One of the girls showed up later and got in with her bra and shorts which fit the mold of just going in whatever you had. When we I got out even though I am not huge soft there was a rather apparent bulge there which I made every effort to emphasize. I think I caught her checking it out, although she could have just been looking down at the moment. She made a comment on how I refused to put my shirt back on because I was showing off my "studly body" which is really just playful, but in my current state drove me wild. I later changed into an old bathing suit of the host and gave myself a semi. I pointed out to her how ridiculous the old suit looked on me (which it did) because it was almost as short as my boxer breifs, and I'm pretty positive she took in the little show I made in her honor. Now I am horny beyond belief.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
My situation is the opposite of yours.

Me and this guy have been friends for a few months but we are already growing apart so inevitably we will stop talking, however we are both pretty keen to sleep with each other. So my dilema is do i sleep with him and the friendship will end almost immediatly or do i not sleep with him and try and keep the friendship going as long as i can before he gets tired of waiting and wanting and walks away???

However if i was you id say dont tell them straight out how you feel about them, they will be paranoid that your always checking them out. I think you should just drop some pretty obvious friendly, flirty lines on them.. "Dont you look sexy", "Just imagine the fun we could have" or "id love to get a piece of you" type of lines and see how they react, either way positive or negative it should give you an idea on where you stand with them and what your chances are but yes, a friendship turnded relationship is one of the easiest ways to destroy a friendship...

Hormones, its all hormones but we've all been there :wink:

D_PlankWilliams

1st Like
Media
I agree with Lee its a hard decision but you have to decide for yourself what you want. If the friendship is worth keeping then let them make the move if you honestly want to know if it will be more then take Lees approach. I always believe that if you want something bad enough go for it.

Having said that I have been in this situation twice. Once i crashed and burned but the other time turned out to be a girl i dated for quite a long time. Either way at the end of the day I knew where I stood.

Barely Big

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The hardest part of this whole ordeal for me is that I really don't want to get into a relationship with either of these girls right now. We all go to different colleges and I really don't think the whole long distance thing works well. Aside from that one I've known since my 2nd day of kindergarten and the other I met in junior high. We're all quite close as you'd imagine.

Being hormonal is rather awful since I was only able to stop thinking about them after masturbating twice in a fairly short time period. Maybe I need a cold shower, or maybe this will pass soon. I wouldn't be having this problem if I were in school and surrounded by potential girlfriends. This summer might be a tough one for me.

I really appreciate the comments made thus far (even Spladle's sense of humor). This is a really delicate issue that I'm not very comfortable talking about with say... a parent. Good points on not being so straight forward/brash. That might ruin things altogether. It's moments like these I love the internet.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Barely Big said:
This is a really delicate issue that I'm not very comfortable talking about with say... a parent.

Just think of us all as your big brothers and sisters that you can ask or tell anything to, and no need to be embarressed here, have you read what some people have admitted to :wink:

And the fact that you know you shouldnt start anything with them means you are smart enough to know whats at stake. Personally id suggest subtly spending less time with the girls and concentrate on finding yourself a girlfriend or even some male friends to hang out with, either way your to close (emotionally and physically) with them to be around them with the hormones you've got raging at the moment.

Nothing wrong with masturbating either, just try to think about or look at someone else while your doing it rather than the 2 the girls