Friends :-(

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got four women that won't leave me alone, but the one that I really would give anything to be with - she wants to be friends. :ugh:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rope9839 said:
I've got four women that won't leave me alone, but the one that I really would give anything to be with - she wants to be friends. :ugh:

Dang...isn't that always the way?

'K, so...be friends...it's a start, then
when she sees how all these other
chicks are all over you like ants on
a popsicle...it may help her to see
you in a new light. :rolleyes:

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some women like a challenge though,
Sorc.

If he doesn't push the friendship, the
female may want what she can't have.

Some women are perverse that way!

royston

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rope9839 said:

.........T A X I ..!

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rope9839 said:

I know the situation...

Well, try to keep them as friend but its hard when u are really into them, i tried once for a short time, had no patience to wait plus seing them have a good time to another people and sharing with me their feelings.:rolleyes:

But is really almost impossible for me to change the status of a man when i like him as a friend having no attraction at all...but there are cases that we became atracted to when we see them receiving lots of attention from other women but in my case was just kind of a competition thing and did not last...and in the end people feel used and played.

I dont like to remember that i had play with people and hurt them, but i did and now more mature choose to just to be frank and not waste peoples time.

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
Stuck in the friend zone. It's probably hopeless. Once a woman puts you in that catagory, chances are slim to none that she'll ever sleep with you.

I think Sorcerer is definitely right here. It might be salvageable, but it's the kind of thing where it almost requires lots of things to go very wrong. And also, since you've been "friended", and let's pretend that you actually get her, you stand the good chance of having sex really screw up whatever you may have as a friend.

Unless of course, sex manages to "un-complicate" your relationship.

bigschlotsky

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rope9839 said:

A platonic friend to a woman is just a guy she's saving for later. Be her friend, stick around, and she might come around. Yeah, and in the meantime let her see you with the other broads.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Stuck in the friend zone. It's probably hopeless. Once a woman puts you in that catagory, chances are slim to none that she'll ever sleep with you.

I know this to be fact. I ended up calling one of the other four. She seemed OK with the idea of getting me through the weekend. She's coming over again tonight. :rolleyes:

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Most of the time, that is true. :frown1: I hate the words 'lets just be friends' whenever I hear them from a woman I am interested in.

But ....... there are exceptions to every rule. :wink:

The longest term relationship I've ever had was with a woman I expressed interest in, but she wanted to be just friends.
After about a year of becoming very good platonic friends, I seduced her one evening, and we spent the next 8 years having lots of very good sex.
(We still did other things too!)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on why I said I want to be friends, and how long thatg stays true. Most of my friends are male, I don't really get along well with most women I meet. Or we get along, but only because I know we have to, and I maintain my best behaviour. Usually, if I date a guy, but refuse to sleep with him, it means I feel like maybe I'm more into him than he's into me, or it means I want to explore something deeply emotional with him, without sex getting in the way. Sometimes that deep emotional thing I want to explore is platonic, sometimes, it isn't. One thing is for sure- I do not have any type of sexual contact with platonic male friends.