friends

polo71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have several str8 friends that are very hot. I have never tried anything with them. One of them went off to the Navy and got married but we still email each other monthly. Another one lives 3 hours away and a couple of months ago I was drunk and called him and we chatted about alot of things. First of all, he is 25, hot, HAIRY!!!, and has a hot bubble ass. I was asking him how big he was and that if he was ever wanting to experiment I would love to be with him. do everything to him that would definately change him... the next morning he calls me and says to me that I said some wild shit and that he's glad that we are friends. now.... Although i dont see myself doing anything with him or my other friend..... i fantasize about them. has anyone ever been in this situation? if so... what was done about it. I would never want to hurt our friendship... but that itch is getting quite tempting....? should i keep fantasizing?:feedback:

B_Jeff's Pole

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
polo71 said:
I have several str8 friends that are very hot. I have never tried anything with them. One of them went off to the Navy and got married but we still email each other monthly. Another one lives 3 hours away and a couple of months ago I was drunk and called him and we chatted about alot of things. First of all, he is 25, hot, HAIRY!!!, and has a hot bubble ass. I was asking him how big he was and that if he was ever wanting to experiment I would love to be with him. do everything to him that would definately change him... the next morning he calls me and says to me that I said some wild shit and that he's glad that we are friends. now.... Although i dont see myself doing anything with him or my other friend..... i fantasize about them. has anyone ever been in this situation? if so... what was done about it. I would never want to hurt our friendship... but that itch is getting quite tempting....? should i keep fantasizing?:feedback:

I'm sensitive about this stuff. I dont feel it's cool to take advantadge of friendship. Talk to your friends about your attraction for them before you jump their bones. Just my opinion.

polo71

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
like i said i live 3 hours away and he has a girlfriend that i spoke to that night that we were drunk and talking. I will not ever physically do anything to my friend, but i have fantasized in the past. i dont fantasize of him daily.....lol!

but thanks for your input!

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
In my opinion, don't do it. It will change your friendship forever, probably ruin it, and just not worth it.
I was in similar situation years ago in college. A very good friend had the hottest body I had ever seen, and a beautiful face ala Matt Lawrence. We used to hike, fish, bowl -- everything. We used to jerk off together on camping trips and even in the sauna at the gym, but no mutual touching or anything. Then one cold wintry day while we were sharing a bottle of Jack Daniels, we were talking sex, and I told him I would like to see what it's like to suck a dick. After some prodding, he let me suck his long dick. It wasn't that great for either of us, but for him, it was a blow to his macho image (his father was from Mexico, his mother from Brazil). He became very distant the next day, and we would hang out very little together afterwards. I missed him terribly, and still do. It's been 30 years and we both got married, had kids, the whole American dream thing, yet one of the saddest regrets of my like is losing my friendship to Danny over a stupid blow job. Don't do it.

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Golfbuddy said:
In my opinion, don't do it. It will change your friendship forever, probably ruin it, and just not worth it.
I was in similar situation years ago in college. A very good friend had the hottest body I had ever seen, and a beautiful face ala Matt Lawrence. We used to hike, fish, bowl -- everything. We used to jerk off together on camping trips and even in the sauna at the gym, but no mutual touching or anything. Then one cold wintry day while we were sharing a bottle of Jack Daniels, we were talking sex, and I told him I would like to see what it's like to suck a dick. After some prodding, he let me suck his long dick. It wasn't that great for either of us, but for him, it was a blow to his macho image (his father was from Mexico, his mother from Brazil). He became very distant the next day, and we would hang out very little together afterwards. I missed him terribly, and still do. It's been 30 years and we both got married, had kids, the whole American dream thing, yet one of the saddest regrets of my like is losing my friendship to Danny over a stupid blow job. Don't do it.

That's such a sad story. Sorry about you losing your friendship. Sexual desire can be really great but can also get us into a lot of trouble, especially when it comes to knowing our own boundaries.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Golfbuddy......if only people could benefit from your experience before they cross the line that is for many not erasable.
Unfortunately when people are drawn across that line mostly as a result of circumstances, a thing of the moment, when the sober facts hit home the other person involved seems to become the reminder of something much rather forgotten.

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even though it's tempting, I would advice against it. I too have a friend who is damn sexy & hairy (linebacker build) who is straight but I would never risk our 15 year plus friendship by trying anything on with him. We do tease each other by joking about it but we're just too good friends to tempt the fates.

But he did give me a nude photo of himself as a birthday present once :wink:

Koval