Friends

D_Sue Ellen Brastretcher

Account Disabled
Media
According to facebook I have 134 friends.
:smile:

Yeah not counting all my xtube friends I have about 2 friends. One has moved so far away last year that I think I may never actually "see" her again. We talk by phone often and rarely by mail but I don't think I will ever get to fly to see her and she says she is never coming back to the horrible Iowa weather. I have one other in the flesh friend and she is so busy with working 2 jobs that she rarely has time for me. :mad:

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I In one's thirties and forties, it's harder to form close friendships (unless it's a relationship, oddly enough.) so I'm kind of bereft of that close-knit circle of five or six life-long friends.

I do, absolutely, feel something is missing in my life as a result.

Much the same here.

Lifestyle changes and increased responsibilities have conspired to leave me without a circle of friends I can trust and relax around.

Cest la vie, I suppose.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I think i get written off as 'nice' by men and women. No one really seems to want to know someone they think of as 'nice'.

Hey, pup, you should explain what you mean more fully.
'Niceness' can just be floating artifact in the persona, a mask crowding out a lot of stuff that is perhaps more real.
Niceness itself, when it emerges naturally, is attractive, isn't it?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, pup, you should explain what you mean more fully.
'Niceness' can just be floating artifact in the persona, a mask crowding out a lot of stuff that is perhaps more real.
Niceness itself, when it emerges naturally, is attractive, isn't it?

I dunno, Im having a thick day. I gonna go find a corner.