friendship and sex

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So I have friends that I think about sexually.....big deal, right?

Not.

I have female friends and I have male friends. Both of which I think of sexually. This is a good thing and a bad thing.

It's a good thing because I think they're good looking people. And quite honestly in the grand scheme of things...they are.

The bad thing is things like what happened tonight.......................So I go out with a bunch of friends, right.....We're drinking at my house, having a good time.....then we decide to go out......still drinking of course.....

I go out with a friend who I have fantasized about many times. My friend __________ I have thought about double teaming another girl with. Anyway, we have joked of this but I brought it up tonight and when it comes down to it, he doesn't want to do it with me.....and when I say do it I mean have a threesome with me.....bang a girl while I get sucked and visaversa.

Basically what I'm getting at is have you ever thought about double teaming a girl with a friend of yours on a regular basis? Like I mean I constantly think of fucking girls with my friends on a daily basis......anyway, have you ever been in that scenario...if so I liked to know what happened:)