Friendship? Idk

Teo2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have a question on your opinion about my situation with my heterosexual friend (at least he says he is, he has a girlfriend, etc.)
I'm also in a relationship with a man named S. but I'm having a close friendship with a man named K. My boyfriend "S" is ok with the fact that I'm cuddling with K a lot, that he saw my dick once or twice being drunk, but there was one night, when me and K were massaging each other and he started to point my hand on his ass, close to his cock and he never say "stop", he was all about this, he loves showing me his chest and abs, he welcomes me every time with touching my butt like wtf. Don't ask about my expectations, I'd love to hang out with him and my boyfriend at the same time, but my boyfriend doesn't know what to say, he knows him since his childhood, but I'm really overwhelmed sometimes. I don't know if I should just think about this like about some straight-behaviors (lol), but like touching my butt, my nipples, 'laughing' that 'oh, you're horny because I can see your nipples' and knowing that I'm gay but he's all about touching... I don't know guys. He's definitely a fuck-lover, as he fucks his girlfriend often I guess, he had a lot of sexual relationships with women, but sometimes I feel that if he would be free he would immidiately love to play with me. What do you think? Is it my mind wanting me to think like that or this guy is just weird lol

Help :")

Reactions: spicyoatmeal

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Take the direct route. Ask him. :cool:

At the very least you've been cuddle/massage intimate several times plus he's pawing your ass and putting your paws on his. That's close. Intense. Ask him if he wants to do more. Be prepared for a yes by clearing it with your boyfriend first.

Know what your boundaries are--like how far you're willing to go how fast--so you can communicate them.

Prepare for a no as well. He may be devoted to his gf and just a straight tease when it comes to you.

If he says no and you are unable to continue at that level of intensity with him, tell him. Set your boundaries. Clear the air.

Good luck! :)

• Love
Reactions: ohiorod and Teo2010