Friggin OUCH ....

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
I was amazed at how miserable an experience this was, but last night I had to go to the hospital to get a cyst that abcessed in my left armpit lanced and drained.

I mean, I laid there before it started and thought to myself, it's just a needle through the skin ... can't be THAT bad ...

Well, she numbed the skin in the area with lynecaine (sp?), and then came the needle.

My stomach completely tipped from the pain and I was sweating bullets in a few seconds. I thought I was going to pass out, but thankfully it went without incident.

Yea, I know, gross experience to share ... but the PAIN ... am I just a wuss or does anyone else know what I mean here.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ecchi, you missed your chance to emulate Jack Nicholson in 1961's The Little Shop of Horrors, in which he played a masochistic pain freak who wanted the dentist to pull all of his teeth - without novacaine.

Nurse: "What do you mean, no anesthetic?"

Ecchi: "I insist that you incise all of my cysts!"

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yah just never know what kinds of pain will actually cause you to hurt.

I've got a high tolerance pain and gore in some respects. I've endured bloody lacerations and dislocated joints without fainting and have peered at the insides of my own intestines. On the other hand, simple skin rashes, insect bites and poison ivy leave me writhing in pain.

Yah just never know.

SG

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
The worst pain I ever had was when I was 6 and this older boy grabbed me by the balls and lifted me up several feet.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ecchi, that sounds perfectly awful! Hope you are recovering well, honey.

Massive, I can deal with pain more then anguish! Dinner with anyone's "family" is something I simply will not do.

Jonb, I had one of those at six years old too. I was standing on some monkey bars and I slipped and fell with my legs open and landed right on the bar below me with my crotch. Technically I guess that's how I lost my virginity. I bled a lot and the doctor said I broke my hymen.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Ecchi, regardless of the seeming hardness of my previous posts, I'm actually sorry to hear of your pain.

Doesn't it get you when you sit in the ER for a couple of hours waiting to see the doctor only to be cut open before the anesthetic takes once he does diagnose you?

:Aphex^amigo):
Originally posted by Pecker@Jan 9 2005, 11:04 PM
jonb - I hope you aren't abcessive compulsive.
[post=273524]Quoted post[/post]​

Har har, you guys.... ease up on the lame puns, ok? Once was fine, but now it's just getting abcessive.

Pp!