Frightening Ordeal in Bathroom

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by innowhere, Jan 17, 2007.

1. innowhere

innowhere Member

Just FYI, I'm 21 and attend the University of Utah.

Today I had a terrifying experience on campus... I was between classes, and stopped at the toilet cause well, it happens. So I'm sitting there, and this guy in the next stall starts trying to sneakily peek under the friggin stall... I said "dude, what the hell" and he backed off. Then he got bold and started doing it again, so, getting pissy, I flipped him off. End of problem right? WRONG...instead of getting the message and leaving me the hell alone, I finish whipping just in time for his hands to dart under the stall, grab me by the ankles and start dragging me under the partition into his stall!!! I started kicking...got my ankles free and nailed him square in the chest the quickly scrambled into my stall and started pulling my pants up, he got out of his stall, and started banging on the door of mine saying "get the fuck out here, I'm gonna beat the F**** S*** out of you!" to which i replied..."I'm calling the cops." He then decided to bolt. I stayed in there for a few minutes, trying to make sure he was gone, then when a few more people walked in, I went ahead and got out, washed up and followed one of them out and got to class a few minutes late. To sum things up...how screwed up is that?

2. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh god, that is aweful. Did you call the cops? Have you told anyone else what happened? That guy needs to be locked up.

3. innowhere

innowhere Member

No, I had 911 on my phone, all i had to do was hit send if he were to be outside the door. One thing I thought of afterwards is that I only saw like 1/4 of his face and his shoes, jeans, and some of his shirt....not really much to catch a guy on. I know he had black hair, ugly ugly shoes, blue jeans and a red t-shirt with something written on it, but it happened so fast i couldn't see what.

4. innowhere

innowhere Member

Another thing I thought of...that made me start shaking, was what if this psycho had a knife or something....gawd, and I didn't get a good look at him so there's no way of knowing exactly who he is.

5. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Do you know if this hs happened before? Has anyone else talked about someone doing that? The important thing is that you're safe now. do you thnk you'll get the cops envolved?

6. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    REPORT IT.:eek: :mad:

BeSafe, BeCareful.
    Whopper-lee
    LPSG Member

7. innowhere

innowhere Member

I've never heard of it happening before...I know that one of the bathrooms on campus is "cruisy" but that the biggest thing someone had to worry bout was the air freshener not working. I don't think the cops would be able to do anything, at most just take a report. They have security that goes around campus, more in the evening that mid-day, and I know they go to the bathrooms too, I can't think of anything to make it better, or that can be done.

8. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    That is the freakiest thing I've ever heard.

This situation was not covered in the male bathroom ettiquette video but I may be able to extrapolate.

Rule:

Any appearance of a body part under a stall wall must be preceeded by a request for toilet paper, and in such a case only the hand should be seen. If no request has been made and/or the part in question is anything other than the hand feel free to (A) use it as urinary target practice, or (B) stomp the crap out of it with gusto until said part is withdrawn.

9. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Having been a victim of rape on a college campus, you need to go to the college security and report what you know. Don't stop there though. Go to the local police as well. sometimes college campuses keep things low profile and do not follow up as well as needed. what you tell them , added to what others hopefully tell can lead them to catch this guy and keep it from happening to someone else.

10. innowhere

innowhere Member

thanks guys...I know the dean of students pretty well so I'll set an appointment up with/through him.

11. innowhere

innowhere Member

Has no one else had something anything remotely like this happen to them?

12. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Okay, so go ahead, make the report. Get and keep a copy of the report personally for your records. Present the report copy and issue to your
    campus student govt./council or some school autho. Make it a campus
    misson to make others aware.
    There are too many things (crimes) going on in this world for you to take a
    back-seat or let it be placed on a back-burner. DO IT! ASAP...like yesterday.
    Whopper-lee

13. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    WAY TOO GO !
    Camp on the dean of students' door step...if need be!

Whopper-lee (now I feel better) Keep the Concerned posted.:cool:

14. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

Yes you need to report it. This guy isn't looking for casual sex, he is a freak and most freaks end up hurting others. You might save someones life by reporting this. You might keep an eye out for the ugly shoes. Might help you identify him.

15. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was twelve a guy in the passenger seat of a car asked me for directions (looked like he was trisomy X). When I got close enough to see the map he yanked me halfway in through the open window and kissed me. I squirmed my way out and took off.

I was freaked out but at least I wasn't exposed the way you were.

16. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well, it is awesome that you had your cell with you, it might have saved you from a violent ordeal!!!! Carry pepper spray or a small pocket knife... cut that motherfucker if he comes near ya, in fact stab him repeatedly in the neck, he'll get the message!!!!!!

17. torturedbeacon

torturedbeacon New Member

That is terrifying to even hear. I agree with some others here, this man is not just pesky and cruising for sex, he sounds sexually violent and it will probably happen again to someone else. Reporting it couldn't hurt, at least to bring some awareness to the situation and make yourself and others safe.

18. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Someone physically attacked you. Period. It should be reported! Whether or not you were injured, is irrelevant, as is hearing that it happened to others. An attack needs to be on record. If everyone waited to be the second person to file a report, there'd never be any reports. Besides, serial criminals, all have a FIRST victim.

OK, so I KNOW that I'm suspicious, but THIS post actually makes me call your previous posts into question. I'm totally with you, up until this point. However, wanting to hear of others attacks, sounds like you just posted a story, as a lead in, to try to get similar stories out of others, not for support, but to collect some fantasy material. I hope this isn't the case.

19. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way...

20. Deanboy73

Deanboy73 Active Member

Albums:
    I actually had a similar ordeal happen to me in the college library restroom, though not as drastic. The guy had stuck is hand out through the stall making gestures, at first I thought he was one of my friends playing a joke one me, so when I called out his name, he didn't reply so it wasn't him and I just froze. The guy got out of the stall and stood in front of mine for awhile, I didn't know what to do so I just stayed there, he finally walked out of the bathroom, even after that I stayed in there for what seemed like an eternity and had the courage to leave. What made it worse for me was that I never got to see the guy's face so I had no idea who he was, and there were several people outside so he could have still been there staring at me, I am so glad he didn't attack me, that would have definitely been reported.

Draft saved Draft deleted