Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Shit! - Reading that brought back memories of me being assaulted TWICE in my life.

First time was by a female veterinarian I was working for when I was 17. She was actually the secondary vet to the guy who owned the clinic.

All I remember about her was she was a very small lady, not attractive at all and somewhat of the 'meadow muffin' type (Patchouli, unshaven legs and pits, Birkenstocks, etc.)

I would work Saturdays, cleaning the cages, assisiting the vet and such. Saturday's were half days, 8-12, so there was only 1 vet that day.

After the clinic closed, we'd chat for a bit, sodas and donuts, blah, blah...

I had had hernia surgery a few months earlier and she came to the hospital to see me. She had asked to see the incision, but I declined, thinking it was all a bit odd.

Anyway, one of those Saturday's after work, we were chatting and she gave me a Coke in a can. I don't remember much after that other than some time later I woke up in the kennel area, on the floor with my back up against the cages, my pants and underwear at my knees, and my crotch area all sticky. The clinic was empty and locked up.

I have no clue what happened, but I do remember being so embarassed and feeling guilty about it all that I didn't talk about it for the longest time. What guy get's raped or assaulted by a small female?

I worked with here a couple more times, but didn't know what to say. She acted as though nothing had ever happened. She left the clinic soon thereafter and went back to Illinois.

Never heard from her again.

Second time when when I was 20-21 and working at a Long John Silver's in Colorado. Again on a weekend day, I would go in at 8am to prep food, make salads, cut fish fillets and the like. Two women were working that weekend as well, an assistant manager and and crew chief. Both were married women in their mid-late 30s at the time. I would ride my bike to work , so I'd have my uniform in my backpack where I'd change at work.

Both of these women were always touchy feely types, very amorous. The'd smack me in the ass or pinch my butt. Sometimes they'd even go so far as to adjust my collar and touch my neck or brush up against my crotch. I was EXTREMELY shy then (still a virgin) and literally afraid of all things sexual. I was tall, skinny, pimply and thought mys;ef not the least bit attractive to women.

I got there that day and went into the guys bathroom to change when they both just barged in and started talking. I was barely dressed and they approached and started groping me, in the crotch, all over. I freaked out and fended them off, so they just stopped and walked out. Stupid me got dressed and went to work, feeling uneasy the whole shift. I reported what happened to the female manager the next day. I remember that she must've talked to them because they from then on they two acted weird to me (one was a druggie who tried to run me over in her van one day when I fired her 16 year old son who was working in the same restaurant months later - but that's another story). The manager blamed me for the incident and advised me I needed the job more than I needed the attention, so her advice to me was to drop it. God, what a dope I was back then!

Reading all of this and thinking back makes it sound so surreal and unbelievable.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Shit! - Reading that brought back memories of me being assaulted TWICE in my life.

First time was by a female veterinarian I was working for when I was 17. She was actually the secondary vet to the guy who owned the clinic.

All I remember about her was she was a very small lady, not attractive at all and somewhat of the 'meadow muffin' type (Patchouli, unshaven legs and pits, Birkenstocks, etc.)

I would work Saturdays, cleaning the cages, assisiting the vet and such. Saturday's were half days, 8-12, so there was only 1 vet that day.

After the clinic closed, we'd chat for a bit, sodas and donuts, blah, blah...

I had had hernia surgery a few months earlier and she came to the hospital to see me. She had asked to see the incision, but I declined, thinking it was all a bit odd.

Anyway, one of those Saturday's after work, we were chatting and she gave me a Coke in a can. I don't remember much after that other than some time later I woke up in the kennel area, on the floor with my back up against the cages, my pants and underwear at my knees, and my crotch area all sticky. The clinic was empty and locked up.

I have no clue what happened, but I do remember being so embarassed and feeling guilty about it all that I didn't talk about it for the longest time. What guy get's raped or assaulted by a small female?

I worked with here a couple more times, but didn't know what to say. She acted as though nothing had ever happened. She left the clinic soon thereafter and went back to Illinois.

Never heard from her again.

Second time when when I was 20-21 and working at a Long John Silver's in Colorado. Again on a weekend day, I would go in at 8am to prep food, make salads, cut fish fillets and the like. Two women were working that weekend as well, an assistant manager and and crew chief. Both were married women in their mid-late 30s at the time. I would ride my bike to work , so I'd have my uniform in my backpack where I'd change at work.

Both of these women were always touchy feely types, very amorous. The'd smack me in the ass or pinch my butt. Sometimes they'd even go so far as to adjust my collar and touch my neck or brush up against my crotch. I was EXTREMELY shy then (still a virgin) and literally afraid of all things sexual. I was tall, skinny, pimply and thought mys;ef not the least bit attractive to women.

I got there that day and went into the guys bathroom to change when they both just barged in and started talking. I was barely dressed and they approached and started groping me, in the crotch, all over. I freaked out and fended them off, so they just stopped and walked out. Stupid me got dressed and went to work, feeling uneasy the whole shift. I reported what happened to the female manager the next day. I remember that she must've talked to them because they from then on they two acted weird to me (one was a druggie who tried to run me over in her van one day when I fired her 16 year old son who was working in the same restaurant months later - but that's another story). The manager blamed me for the incident and advised me I needed the job more than I needed the attention, so her advice to me was to drop it. God, what a dope I was back then!

Reading all of this and thinking back makes it sound so surreal and unbelievable.

Good God! That is so horrible.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
First of all...

What does being gay have ANYTHING to do with what he was doing in HIS OWN LOCKED STALL.
Absolutely nothing - so bringing up the gay issue is a total bunch of hokey! How pathetic, grow some balls.

Secondly, when he peeked his head from under the other stall, why the hell didnt you either Kick him in the face, or Punch him in the face.

Christ, thats just totally fucking uncalled for, and it should be reported immediately. Some details are better than nothing.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO TELL THE POLICE YOU WERE JACKING OFF IN THE STALL - FOR ALL THEY CARE YOU WERE TAKING A DUMP!
Main Point -You were in a LOCKED STALL and you were attacked.
Call the police, make a report. (OUTSIDE CAMPUS)
Contact the College with the police report.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
REPORT IT!

Then tell all your friends about it so that it doesn't happen to them, either.

Teh quickest way to catch this predator is to inform everyone to be on the look out for him.